It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Military Payroll Records Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Previously thought to be destroyed or lost, the Pentagon has uncovered the engimatic and mysterious documents that supposedly record the pay that the President recieved during his tenure in the National Guard

www.reuters.com
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Payroll records related to President Bush's service in the Air National Guard three decades ago that the Pentagon said earlier this month were accidentally destroyed now have been located, defense officials said on Friday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Unfortunately, the information on these payroll records still have not been released.

Using these documents, the accusations of his critics, that Bush did not serve in active duty while being enlisted, can be dispelled or affirmed.

[edit on 7-23-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
all it took was some spring cleanin' and people that wanted the truth to get these files.
really the files that were destroyed were ones that make Mr. Bush look bad.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The documents released on Friday by the Pentagon included two faded computerized payroll sheets showing Bush was not paid during the latter part of 1972 and offer no evidence to place Bush in Alabama during the latter part of 1972.

Looks like the Democratic version of the story holds more water than it used to.

source

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is an image of the newly released document, and as was reported, there is nothing in it that we didn't already know. Still nothing to explain the apparent gaps in his Guard service in 1972 and 1973.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think its odd that these show up right before the Democratic National Convetion...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
I think its odd that these show up right before the Democratic National Convetion...

I thought the same as well. We thought they were destroyed, but look we found them the day before the democratic convention starts.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Did they find them in Sandy Berger's socks? It's been a weird week.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Did they find them in Sandy Berger's socks? It's been a weird week.

Probably in his briefs... That's why the documents look like they've been soggy!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OMG, i believe this is just something to get the media off of sandy berger... Hmm oops i forgot the only rep media is fox news.

new topics

top topics

join