It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 Suspect Musician Deaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I read eyes. And expressions. I always wondered why I thought Tim Buckley was beautiful, and realized it was his guarded, intelligent eyes. And that made me think, of secrets and everything is NWO vill type, cia type agendas. I think its the most terrible abuses that are going on and people are asleep, if they woke up in numbers it could never happen.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Great thread.

I always found Stevie Ray Vaughn's death to be a bit curious.

Vaughn is playing at the Alpine Music Fesitival along with Eric Clapton. They run past their intended time slot. Vaugh, having run over is going to have a tough time making his connection in Chicago to get to his next gig in time. Clapton had chartered a helicpoter to get him and his crew to the airport. The Helo was full and Clapton is not on a tight schedule, so he gives up his seat to Stevie Ray Vaughn. Shortly after take off the copter crashed into a 300 foot hill, killing Vaughn and a few members of Clapton's crew.

Don't know if its suspicious or not, but just a few years later, Clapton's son falls to his death out of his NYC apartment window. At a minimum, Clapton has some seriously bad karma following him around.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
for the Kurt fans such as I

youtu.be...

edit on 31-3-2011 by peacefull observer because: misspelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Tupacs not dead, hes posting on ATS regularly

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nirvana - Plateau

edit on 31-3-2011 by peacefull observer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

What a great post - you have put so much time into researching this - S&F.

I have always thought that too many famous musicians die young in mysterious circumstances.

And I think "Sweet Home Alabama" is one of the best songs ever.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Tupac should have been in the original top ten, the amount of information around his death is pretty intriguing, not to mention his murder is still unsolved, same with Biggie.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I agree,

Stevie Ray Vaughn was one of the top guitarists ever in my opinion.

This list could go on forever.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
John Lennon deffo was a hit,

The whole thing smells like a mind control hit job.

Still, he got a crap airport named after him, and only the good die young..............

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

ya but there is not just rock rap to like 2pac with is album kiilluminati
and Notorious Big just that alone reported by the media made hate a full east coast against a west cost
to you know how much Kids died because of that east coast west coast crap.

But not just that picture you a 9/11 going on if lady diana was still of this world she would Speak out for sure

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

if you include tupac you have to also include biggie smalls. Both probably died for the same reason and everyone knows it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'll have something to contribute eventually... just marking this

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's bizarre how many famous musicians have died in weird circumstances. They say music is able to change people, perhaps the most influential ones were too powerful. Lady Ga Ga and these pop stars of today won't "mysteriously die" because they are part of the machine. They promote the ideals of our current society being material wealth, meaningless sex, partying etc. Kurt Cobain sang about teenage depression and i think woke kids up to the shallow lives they were living, Lennon was behind a major part of the peace movement and Michael Jackson only wanted to promote love.

Believe me if Lady Gaga goes off the rails and starts to talk about peace and love or wakes up her listeners, she will disappear.

Btw, just thought i'd say if anyone likes these artists might pay to have a listen to Neutral Milk Hotel. Brilliant Band.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobody In Particular

As the OP himself has stated, this is a list of 10.

That does not necessarily mean that this is an all-inclusive list of the absolute most important. This is a thread. I believe it is safe to say that the OP has not devoted 20 years of his life researching all of this.

That being said, just because some are or are not on the list, does not mean that their case is any less or any more significant than any other case.

Discussing others is fine, but it is too late for him to go back and change the OP, even if he did want to. So nothing at all is gained from saying, "I think Eddie and The Cruisers should be on the list instead of Mickey Mouse."
edit on 3/31/11 by BrokenCircles because: mentioning->discussing

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

There is frequent deaths among celebrity musicians, but take a look at their lifestyle:

1. I know a professional drummer. Last year he went across the country three times, played throughout Russia and was delayed overseas for days when planes couldn't fly in the volcano soot. Musicians put on a huge amount of miles in cars & buses and in airplanes. With each passing mile the probability for mishap rises.

2. Some artistic types like to sample drugs and/or alcohol. And some of them hoover it like it's about to go off the market tomorrow. Sure, maybe someone was given tainted drugs. Or maybe they forgot they already took 3 'ludes twice when they take 3 more. Substance abuse, alcohol abuse sometimes results in death.

3. Most important, as a very wise musician/awake&aware person explained to me: Artists with a large following are worth more dead than alive. Living breathing musicians might trainwreck, commit social suicide or somehow derail their money-churning empire. Also, living breathing musicians would not be keen on a record company exploiting years of editing room scrap that was never intended to be released for distribution. Kill off your cash cow and spend the rest of your life releasing re-mix box sets, questionable quality live albums, best of's and the like. and you only have to forward a portion to the dead cash cow's estate = win/win.

So, 1 & 2 = sometimes things just happen. #3, i wonder how often it happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caleb.K
It's bizarre how many famous musicians have died in weird circumstances. They say music is able to change people, perhaps the most influential ones were too powerful. Lady Ga Ga and these pop stars of today won't "mysteriously die" because they are part of the machine. They promote the ideals of our current society being material wealth, meaningless sex, partying etc. Kurt Cobain sang about teenage depression and i think woke kids up to the shallow lives they were living, Lennon was behind a major part of the peace movement and Michael Jackson only wanted to promote love.

Believe me if Lady Gaga goes off the rails and starts to talk about peace and love or wakes up her listeners, she will disappear.

Btw, just thought i'd say if anyone likes these artists might pay to have a listen to Neutral Milk Hotel. Brilliant Band.

you are so right, nail on the head, star for you.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ah... Nice, though Bradley Knowell is definately on that list. And despite some views, 2Pac had a huge following and had some EPIC speeches off stage... I'll settle for your list for now, but Sublime definately would have gotten bigger, and today they're huge

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

Thanks man, good to see that someone agrees. I absolutely hate the music being manufactured now. Ugh.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

He was more than a musician, but i see your point,

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

ill second that notion , hey , what about snoop selling his soul while on trial for murder, has doggystyle ever been matched by snoops later albums ? Also marvin gaye , what about Jam master Jay (Run Dmc) and have they released Nate Doggs cause of death yet ? Micheal Hutchinson of InXs ,(Overdose?) ACDC also ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join