It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 Suspect Musician Deaths

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I personally think it's the record companies that kill off these huge stars. Main reason being they are worth a heck of a lot more money dead than alive. Especially when loved by millions and millions of people. I've all way's felt that most of these musician's were assassinated. Look at MJ and all the money they made after his dead via greatest hits albums, a movie, Fox specials, so on and so forth. Same with Kurtd millions upon millions we're made after his death. If he was still alive he would've faded away with the likes of most other grunge bands. Just my opinion

s+f to the op

Also I do agree Tupac should have been added in there... You do a top 20 or something

edit on 2-4-2011 by benzanato because: to add something

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Zappa died of prostate cancer,not murder...so did Harrison but for some reason they insist it was Lung Cancer....tupac was a thug who ran with thugs....ANYBODY could have been responsible for him....ALL thugs want to shott somebody...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
By the way I am a huge stones fan and believe Brian was pushed into that pool by his builder

Frank Thorogood. He held Brian's head under the water along with a couple other guys, and let him come up for air before holding him under again.

Makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It Has been claimed that Jim Morrison faked his death, the rumours were included in a famous biography of the doors entitled "No One Here Gets Out Alive " by Jerry Hopkins and Danny Sugerman. At the time of his death Morrison was faceing up to 10 years in prison for "Feigning acts of Fellatio and masturbation on stage and indecent exposure" and also had 20 pending paternity suits. Morrison left for Paris with his common law wife Pamela Courson, reportedly to leave the hectic life of a counter-culture idol behind and try to become a serious poet. The night that the "Lizard King" allegedly died he was found by Miss Courson, When the Doors' tour manager Bill Siddons arrived in Paris he was met with a death certificte and an already sealed coffin. The cause of death was listed as a heart attack but there was no police report or autopsy. No one but Pamela Courson and the doctor (whose name Miss Courson claimed she could not remember) ever saw the body. She also lied when filing his death certificate at the U.S. embassy and said that there were no living relatives when Morrison's family was alive and well. Ostensibly to a void a media circus (like the recent deaths of Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin) Jim Morrison's burial was conducted in absolute secrecy at a sight handpicked by Morrison and visited by same 3 days before his supposed demise. Doors drummer John Densmore has long been rumoured to have blurted out that the grave was too short for him when he finally did see the gravesite.
Sorry to be longwinde I thought it was related enough to be posted her instead of in its own thread.

'

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Do you think Trent Reznor is in danger? Or Maynard James Keenan of Tool / A Perfect Circle?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Great post... i believe that a majority of theses artists were murdered in cold blood, however i do not think that they were all government related. Take Kurdt Cobain, i seriously believe that he was murdered, however i think that Mrs. Love had it done and created an alibi for her own personal gain. I can see the govt. killing off John Lennon and Hendrix, seeing as how the govt. was so paranoid at that point in time (prolly the coke or acid having an affect) but some things are done for selfish motives and not apart of the govt.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Do you think Trent Reznor is in danger? Or Maynard James Keenan of Tool / A Perfect Circle?

Why would they be in danger? NIN sucks. Tools album sounds like the same album that sounded the same before when they dropped the first album.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Trent Renzor has always thought of his life was in danger ! tho he thought of Suicide early in his career

here is a titbit Did you know long ago he Rented the Same house that Sharon Tate was Murdered by the Manson Family as a Recording Studio at one time .. HE Said he Saw Some Weird # when he was there
that Eventually came to inspire his later songs and Im Guess He hasn't been the same sense

Ironically the Album that was produced there where Sharon Tate Was Murdered was thier (NIN) Highest Selling release Record Album

The Downward Spiral
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Dime bag aka diamond darrel in his glam rock days Yeah he had them lol his music was about pissing off the PIC or people in charge his southern background his bands views on the system, political correctness and all sorts stuff got right in the faces of what the media want to condemn. First off he was proud of being southern, the bands albums had the rebel flag on them they even talk about revolution. Worst of all they couldn't be bought to sell out.
edit on 3-4-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Great thread,

Bon Scott , frontman for AC/DC.

Bon Scott

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

Me too brother, it makes me shudder. I think a lot of the stuff we're dealing with is simply self destructive people going on their paths, although along the way in some cases there was intervention. Look at the way in which that crazy bloke GG allen died, he Od'd just after being on some tv show in which he said he owned the children of america etc etc.

But in the case of brian that makes me incredibly sad, as if he hadn't already been through enough???

Nice avatar by the way, we would probably be very good friends, or were, somewhere else....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by benzanato

Look at Suge knight, he cashed in on the death of tupac in a major way, a huge way actually, some can be put down to this, but some others cannot

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
For those of you who doubt why I wanted to add Randy Rhodes to the list listen to this where in a few mins he shreds some freaking brilliance, the man had fingers of a F********* God! www.youtube.com... skip the Eddie V stuff but these are some great riffs and hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I did.

3:20ish is where he starts.
edit on 3/31/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

watch whole thing

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by white_raven

after 7 pages of rather mediocre deaths compared to Philip Kramer, former bassist of Iron Butterfly, finally someone states it....

Philip Kramer became an aerospace engineer, worked on a secret government MX missle program, and was researching faster than light communications...then suddenly disappeared

Definitely the most suspicious musician death EVER!!!.....

Who is he?
A little background

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
im not disagreeing with any thing said but i think you left out the two most important people 1. should be TUPAC and 2. shouls be Michael jackson but i love the post

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Found Hanging Dead From The Roof Of Peter Gabriel's Real World Recording Studios

.......this was James Lawrence, guitarist for Hope Of The States.......early in the year of 2005.....the band had received the biggest ever advance for a first album, around £1,000,000......the album was nearly completed, and to finish it off they chose Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios, which is situated in Box which is close to Bath on the south-west coast of England.....Box happens to be near a secretive military complex.....Hope Of The States band members put pressure on the coroner to announce Jimmy's death as a suicide, but he refused to do so and announced an Open Verdict.
Kenn Thomas wrote "The Octopus: The Mysterious Death Of Danny Casolaro" - the producer of that 1st Hope Of The States album was called.........Ken Thomas. Kenn Thomas is the editor of www. steamshovelpress.com
and he has put a link from his website to www.phonedupnshutup.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I know Janis Joplin was bumped-off because she wasn't very pretty and they had to make way for Karen Carpenter.
This was all planned to provide a domino effect to promote a line of female singers all the way to Lady GaGa.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
Dime bag aka diamond darrel in his glam rock days Yeah he had them lol his music was about pissing off the PIC or people in charge his southern background his bands views on the system, political correctness and all sorts stuff got right in the faces of what the media want to condemn. First off he was proud of being southern, the bands albums had the rebel flag on them they even talk about revolution. Worst of all they couldn't be bought to sell out.

And all of that is why I included him too, and also because the guy that shot him was an ex-military nutter who shot Dime on the same day that Chapman shot Lennon.

I knew of Dimebag and Pantera before all of this happened, and my line of reasoning was about the same as your own. Pantera was totally anti-establishment and Dime was not only partially responsible for that himself but also commanded a huge, devoted following despite it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is worth a read, from Paul Drockton:

Judge Judy Gibberish Episode...

As I stated in yesterday's article, the Satanic Psychopaths known as the Illuminati have a secret deal with the legions of hell. The Illuminati provide mortal bodies for various demons in exchange for the powers that these evil spirits purportedly provide. Using various techniques, they brutally traumatize their offspring while still in the mother's womb in order to train the unborn child to "dissociate", or mentally separate from the traumatic experience.

This creates an amnesia wall, where an alternate personality takes up residence. Previous theory suggested that the human programmer created these personalities. The writings of Aleister Crowley and other Occultists seem to indicate that the real goal of traumatic mind-programming is to open the door for demonic possession. I am now convinced that the various personalities of programmed multiples are actually a variety of evil spirits that have entered the victim through repeated trauma inflicted during occult rituals.

The programmers role is to train these multiples to only appear when given specific commands. According to Svali, the ability to dissociate is highly prized among members of the Illuminati. Those that come from specific bloodlines, where trauma based occult programming has taken place for generations, are the most prized of all.

Each Illuminati bloodline is prized for a specific demonic attribute, or attributes. That is, each "House" has specific spiritual attributes. A "House" that desires another bloodline's attribute will seek to breed with that other bloodline.

The problem with trauma based programming is that the amnesia walls break down over time. First generation victims have a low tolerance and will often manifest multiple-personality syndrome early on or perish in the process of being ritually abused. Woman are easier to program then men.

I have noticed that in many cases of suspected cult programming (Britney Spears, Curt Cobain, Justin Timberlake, James Morrison, Jimi Hendrix), the programming breaks down while the individual is in their mid 20s to early thirties. Depending on the value of the individual to the Cult, they will be reprogrammed. If the reprogramming fails, the individual will be "suicided" or meet some other untimely demise.

For those that come from multi-generational bloodlines, the process of reprogramming often be successfully repeated well into the individuals later years.

I believe that as evil and wickedness continue to grow in this world of ours, and Satan's power increases, it becomes even more difficult to control the evil entities that exist within the bodies and minds of those that are trained as programmed multiples. Evil Spirits don't appreciate being controlled and will look for ways to break through to consciousness.

I am not saying that program breakdown is always the reason behind a celebrity babbling in incoherent tongues, but, watch these videos and draw your own conclusions:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
reply to post by Rukas

Tupac catered to thug gangster types who think it's cool to get teardrop tattoos and point your 9mm sideways and shoot someone for dissin your moms.

No, he catered to people who appreciate raw poetry straight from the street.
His poetry was nothing short of excellent!

And don't tell me I think thugsters with teardrop tattoos shooting peoples moms are cool.
I don't, and I bet most 2Pac fans don't think that either.

Tupac was only 25. He didn't even get a fair chance in life, it was cut short, but boy did he make an impact, for good or worse. Personally he served as the catalyst that ultimately woke me up to this engineered reality.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join