It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 Suspect Musician Deaths

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Heheh! Tupac is still alive! LOL!
LG

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It really sucks knowing that Dimebag was taken from earth and we will never hear anyone ever play the way he did again. I once heard someone say Dime was the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back and then buy you a drink and party with you all night. When I first read this thread days ago I wanted to say something about Dime but I knew it would be really hard, it still seams like it just happened yesterday. What a shame he was ripped from us like that. RIP DIMEBAG.

pantera.com...

edit on 1-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What about Elvis?!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
I haven't read all the posts, but did anyone mention The Day That Music Died?
Huge impact on the music scene.

Buddy Holly
Ritchie Valenz
JP "The Big Bopper" Richardson

edit on 31-3-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

Thats one of the biggest Conspiracy in music History and dont forget about all what was happening
with the early start of Civil Rights Movements ! Especially the South and the Rock & Roll was T
he Devils Music to them there Banjo picking Bluegrass People !

The Irony is the Start/Heart of Rock& Roll came from the South !! of Blues & Jazz Music

Waylon Jennings Will never forget the Fate of that faithful DAY the MUSIC DIED!
His Life Was Spared from a flip of a Coin with Buddy Holly or Big Bopper to be On the Plane as what Jennings has Told!!

The Short Span we had Buddy Ritchie and the Big Bopper ! The Beatles would of Never Existed Without Him and the Crickets

Want more ! This is some Very Interesting ! Info !

The Blues Conspiracy's Stories 1929-1979
wewontbefooledagain.com...

1953: Hank Williams was a Country/Blues crossover Artist that would have been one of the biggest stars in both Country Music and The Blues. Just listen to the pure Blues in his songs and stories. "Officially" it was a heart attack. But at the age of 29? And what about the morphine that a doctor had given him earlier that day?

The Day the Music Died

The Blues Conspiracy's Stories 1980-1999

Interesting
edit on 1-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Where's Chuck Schuldiner, the father of death metal? He was such a nice dude and great guitarist and singer.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this and I searched ATS and nothing showed up.....

What about the rumors that the actual Tom Petty is dead?

"Unfortunately, the recent rumors of tragedy are completely true...

Tom Petty is dead.

However, the truth has been mysteriously hidden from the public through the use of look- and sound-alikes. Mr. Petty's plight is best explained by an expert in the field:

"Sad but true, one of the most successful artists of the 70's and 80's is dead. In fact, the Tom Petty we all grew to know and love was not who he seemed at all. You see, shortly after Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were signed to their record deal, but before the first album was released, Tom Petty slipped into an unexplained coma where he stayed for most of the decade."

--Dr. Jesse Elwood Lavery" ~petty.gkline.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
what about 2 pac?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Even DMX knows somebody is trying to set him up and ruin his music career:

www.youtube.com...

I fear he's next in line for another "suicide" or "heart attack".
Yes, I strongly feel that he is being unfairly held and charged. Hounded is the term I would use. No angel, but NONE of us are.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This was fantastic, i have always been so suspect about all those musicians, i believe someone or some thing thought they knew too much and had them "taken care of"

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Oh come on, Tupac has to at least be in the top 10.

Don't forget Darcy Clay!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
My father(RIP) was a huge Patsy Cline fan and said he believed there were odd circumstances around her death.
Even Ufo related speak he and my uncle talked about but I really dont remember verbatim.
Im sure there is Way more too the picture than we can even conceive,

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I would like to add Michael Hutchence INXS singer as well. His death has alot of suspicion surrounding it. There is missing money that his family never recieved. His accounts were locked up to were he couldn't get access to it. He also had a child with Bob Geldoff's wife who was under heavy mind control. Bob Geldoff than adopts his child, and changes the childs last name to Geldoff, and cuts her off from ever seeing her fathers family. Bob doesn't seem to love this child I believe he is just doing this for revenge. I also believe he had something to do with Michael's death as it has been said he is a high ranking freemason.

Here is his wife Paul Yates on her show with Michael in bed.

www.youtube.com...

Notice the colors black, white, and pink...

Could Bob Geldoff be using his sex kitten wife to try to get rid of some stars who sleep with her. Why would he let his wife interview people on a bed in the first place when he owns this show? Michael Hutchence was a woman magnet, and he just couldn't control himself. The lesson we can learn here is don't sleep with married women. Paula Yates was trying to use their daughter as a way to force Michael to marry her. She was so obsessed with him until her death. The whole situation just doesn't add up what do you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kelleelynn
I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this and I searched ATS and nothing showed up.....

What about the rumors that the actual Tom Petty is dead?

"Unfortunately, the recent rumors of tragedy are completely true...

Tom Petty is dead.

However, the truth has been mysteriously hidden from the public through the use of look- and sound-alikes. Mr. Petty's plight is best explained by an expert in the field:

"Sad but true, one of the most successful artists of the 70's and 80's is dead. In fact, the Tom Petty we all grew to know and love was not who he seemed at all. You see, shortly after Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were signed to their record deal, but before the first album was released, Tom Petty slipped into an unexplained coma where he stayed for most of the decade."

--Dr. Jesse Elwood Lavery" ~petty.gkline.com...

Yeah and what about the Rumors of Paul McCartney being Dead!

Pictured: The Beatles album cover that started a decades-long conspiracy theory

By Mail On Sunday Reporter

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Anyone interested in the whole Hollywood/ musican death cult angle here should check out the book The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry. It's mostly about Son of Sam and the belief that Berkowitz wasn't the lone gunman but in the course of this fella's investigation he gets into the cult of the elites, specifically The Process, and the book touches on the cult connections to Houston and Hollywood. It was the first book I read that linked the Laural Canyon gang together and to the cult. The Beach Boys, Mamas and Papas, The Rolling Stones, Manson, the Zodiak killer, Son of Sam. If you start looking into the connections with the 60s and 70s music scene it's mind blowing. Although not mentioned in the book, I personally think Night Stalker is related somehow, too.

I've long agreed that Tupac's murder was fishy and suspect that Diddy knows a lot that he isn't saying. I never considered a NWO connection before, though. I assumed it was political, but not directly related to the Big Picture. One has to wonder though given a certain Mr. Combs' sudden rise in the world after Tupac and Biggie died. I further wonder what the rap/ NWO connections are when you take a look at Jay Z. Roc-A-Fella Records. Seriously? Not only is he using a variation on the Rockefeller name, but they're letting him do it. Does that seem normal in this litigious society? And have any of you seen Kayne's video for " Power " ? For those who don't know, Kanye West is on Jay Z's label. For the sake of pure conspiracy speculation, Beyonce ( Mrs. Jay Z) is from Houston, a town that has some serious NWO cult connections. Makes you wonder.

I love this topic, BTW.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteTraveler
Great post.

Another suspicious death is Mozart.
He was a Freemason TPTB of the time didn’t like free thinkers (kind of like it is today)
Antonio Salieri confessed to killing Wolfgang Mozart, and yet researchers have posited at least 118 causes of death. After Mozart’s Death, an Endless Coda

BTW isn’t Elvis alive? [wink]

Best place for that to be a Visual and that Visual is a movie called AMADEUS

Salieri basically worked Wolfgang to Death how much truth ? as i never did a comparison of the Historical and Accuracy of the movie

A Must See Movie if you Love Music Mozart was the Rocker of his Time ! Literally !
A Must for your Movie Collection ....

(IMDB)
Amadeus (1984)
www.imdb.com...

((( Spoiler ! )))
Salieri Leading Wolfgang to his Death! All Here

Amadeus - Salieri helps Mozart write his Requiem

edit on 2-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Oh come on, Tupac has to at least be in the top 10.

Don't forget Darcy Clay!

en.wikipedia.org...

Working NOW Star the Original poster

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You are definitely on to something. At least the late 60's and early 70's deaths of rockstars and other counter-culture figures can be at least speculatively linked to cointel-pro. John Lennon particularly was targeted at this time, and as you said in your post during the Nixon administration he was persecuted by INS, and really by the Administration itself. This was mostly due to his anti-war stance, and was aggravated by the fact that Lennon was planning to follow Nixon on the campaign trail throwing free concerts in his own personal propaganda war (as seen in the US vs John Lennon) I think that during this time an MK-Ultra assasin was programmed to take Lennon out, yet never actually given the order to do so. Then, quite possibly due to accident, or manchurian candidate meltdown Mark David Chapman finally decided to pick up his target in 1981.
I also have much more on conspiracies involving The lizard King (Jim Morrison) but will have to do some digging to wrench them out of my rusty steel trap brain and dusty conspiracy library.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by Unity_99

Shoot that sucker and put him out of those folk's misery

That makes the Sex Pistols sound like Chamber Music

Is the audience there to see how long they can stay or just stoned/ stunned into amazement?

I agree its beyond what I could listen too. Just after I found these words, someone kicked the wall near the window in the living room, in a very narrow space between the house and this very tall bushes. I have water in the back of my floor of the car, puddles on both side, that wasn't there before. If there was a leak in the ceiling why didn't it drip on us or the seats when we were driving, the fabric on both the ceiling and seat was bare. If there is leak in the undercarriage, we didn't drive through a creek. I stayed up all night the night before last.

I think a threat has been made myself.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nice job brother, although i think the lifestyle of 'rock stars' can lead to them dying, some of the ones mentioned are very suspicious, especially Lennon and Hendrix, Jim Morrison overdosed on very powerful pink heroin, although the events surrounding that overdose seem strange and ARE strange, that is what i accept.

Good work on the coverage, but i don't think they're all the Gov instigating this, the dimebag scenario seems to me to be rather silly, i get the feeling that it was REALLY a nutter fan shooting a leaving guitar hero.....any thoughts?

By the way I am a huge stones fan and believe brian was pushed into that pool by his builder

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One more thing, you left out Sam Cooke....his death was REALLY strange, Etta james is convinced there was a great conspiracy

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join