It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Giant Skulls Found! Tuesday, March 29, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Some people believe the nephilim are the fallen angels, some people like Phil Schnieder tell us they have under ground and underwater facilities here on Earth. We have fosil evidence which backs up many fantastic tales around the world. All ancient civilizations have storys far too similar to be coincidence.

The emulation of elongating human skulls through manipulating natural skull growth, never produces the dimensions of the cone heads. Also the orbital sockets do not grow to the enormous size of the coneheads through this skull manipulation. Then there is the differences in the lower jaws which are unmatched by any human remains from any era of human evolution. Of course the capacity of the cavity the coneheads have for the brain is unmatched.

Some people say aliens built the pyramids, here is the best evidence to support this claim. For these coneheads were not human.
edit on 30-3-2011 by 5StarOracle because: .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The Nephilim Giants

Who were the Nephilim? The heart of the matter lies in the ancient accounts of the Nephilim and their offspring--who and what they really were, what they did, where they are now, what their agenda is, and so on. Conclusions about the nature of the Nephilim, as borne out by quotes from the book of Enoch, as well as the Books of Jude and Revelation, present a remarkable picture, as do the actual mentions in the original Old Testament of the Nephilim, Anakim (Anunna/Anunnaki), Rephaim, and Rapha--along with others descended from Nephilim forbears. In fact, the traditional Hebrew view is that the "rapha," meaning, interchangeably, "irrevocably dead," "evil spirits," "demons," and GIANTS, are the spirits of the half-angelic Nephilim offspring that were killed in the great cataclysm we remember as the Flood. This is not a tall tale, but a truth of which Christ and his disciples were aware. This is why they quoted from the book of Enoch.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I personally feel very intrigued by the idea of this thread so S&F.

We may be able to view more links as to the locations of these types of skulls in museums etc. I can honestly say that I'll do the research, but in my own time as I cannot tend to my computer 100%.... or even 25% of the time for that matter, haha!

This could very well be another form of humanoid that existed here on earth way before us. Seems like so many ancient cultures have such advanced technology as well. Could it be possible that these beings we're visiting from another place? What exactly wiped them out..... who's your daddy???

Lookin forward to more of this thread for sure! Thanks OP!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There are many theories on who these giants were, there are photos of skeletons as big as 30 feet tall. Today there is speculation and maybe even some proof that science is trying to recreate the Nephilim. Now why would they want to do that some would ask? Well imagine a soldier built that way, how affective in combat they could be.

Nephilim by Judd H. Burton Genesis 6:4 states "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days --and also afterwards-- when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." The Nephilim were a race of giants that were produced by the sexual union of the sons of God (presumably fallen angels) and the daughters of men. Translated from the Hebrew texts, "Nephilim" means "fallen ones." They were renowned for their strength, prowess, and a great capacity for sinfulness. The origination of the Nephilim begins with a story of the fallen angels. Shemhazai, an angel of high rank, led a sect of angels in a descent to earth to instruct humans in righteousness. The tutelage went on for a few centuries, but soon the angels pined for the human females. After lusting, the fallen angels instructed the women in magic and conjuring, mated with them, and produced hybrid offspring: the Nephilim. The Nephilim were gigantic in stature. Their strength was prodigious and their appetites immense. Upon devouring all of humankind's resources, they began to consume humans themselves. The Nephilim attacked and oppressed humans and were the cause of massive destruction on the earth.

www.pantheon.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by eNumbra

So where are these NEW skulls you've advertised?

All this video shows is your typical skull binding and attempts to suggest it's connected to the Nephilim without adding anything new to the discussion.
edit on 3/30/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Do I have to do all the work?

When you start the thread?

yes.

Is THIS the link/story you copy pasted here? Cause it's the same video and still seems to be falsely advertising new skulls.
edit on 3/30/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

No, I happen to find it on You Tube, I've been searching for info on this for a long time. There is a lot of sites that speak about the Nephilim, also from the dead sea scrolls and in the bible, also many books written about it.
I will put more on here as I find more .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this very interesting thread S&F for you.

First of all, I for one believe that, as the video points out those cultures who are emulating their Gods of the past are doing just that.
There is too much knowledge and discoveries being swept under the carpet in particular by the Smithsonian Institute and anyone can do a search of this and find numerous instances where they have either ridiculed genuine finds and evidence or those that couldn't be dumbed down in this way were apparently lost when enquiries were made about these finds by eminent archaeologists.
The Smithsonian Institute are very keen to hide many discoveries as it would mean all the books would have to be rewritten and they are very much aware of this - it would also mean academia had it wrong (we can't have that can we) and they refuse to simply acknowledge that the nature of archaeology is such that as we make new discoveries we need to update with reference to new findings.
But hey, new findings may mean new understandings of who we are and new insights that will have intelligent investigation treating where they don't want you to tread.
Good thread you will find many in denial as always but thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think the point the OP is trying to make is that it happened around the world around in the same time frame, and none of these civilizations had any contact with each other. Yes some tribes still do this to this day, because it is what they are have been raised on for generations with no real outside influence to stop them from doing this or teaching them that it is taboo. People are to quick to brush things like this off, and be like ya,ya,ya, its old news or what ever, this is something normal, or thinking that it was some silly ritual that was started for no good reason, and keep their own opinion about it without looking at it from all sides. Things like this definitely make you think hard, thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It use to be that I always thought Egyptian, and Greek mythology was just that, myth. But through reading and watching different presentations of new discovery, and old that maybe mythology isn't really myth after all. All the stories of these ancient gods make a lot of sense, after all where in the world would ancient man get these intricate beliefs from? They had to have gotten it from something that existed, there's too much detail.

I know mostly no one wants to believe anything written in the bible anymore, and yet if you really dig deep enough you'll find out that the Genesis account is historical evidence of a race of people that once existed and might even still exist today. Other ancient writings from around the world have similarities in hieroglyphs, written and verbal stories of these giants, some times fossils, and bones. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, there are writings that talk of the watchers. It is a very interesting account of who these watchers were and how they came down to the earth and mixed with human women.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in eleven caves along the northwest shore of the Dead Sea between the years 1947 and 1956. The area is 13 miles east of Jerusalem and is 1300 feet below sea level. The mostly fragmented texts, are numbered according to the cave that they came out of. They have been called the greatest manuscript discovery of modern times.

Only Caves 1 and 11 have produced relatively intact manuscripts. Discovered in 1952, Cave 4 produced the largest find. About 15,000 fragments from more than 500 manuscripts were found.

There are now identified among the scrolls, 19 copies of the Book of Isaiah, 25 copies of Deuteronomy and 30 copies of the Psalms .

Prophecies by Ezekiel, Jeremiah and Daniel not found in the Bible are written in the Scrolls. The Isaiah Scroll, found relatively intact, is 1000 years older than any previously known copy of Isaiah. In fact, the scrolls are the oldest group of Old Testament manuscripts ever found.

The Scrolls are for the most part, written in Hebrew, but there are many written in Aramaic. Aramaic was the common language of the Jews of Palestine for the last two centuries B.C. and of the first two centuries A.D. The discovery of the Scrolls has greatly enhanced our knowledge of these two languages. In addition, there are a few texts written in Greek.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were most likely written by the Essenes during the period from about 200 B.C. to 68 C.E./A.D. The Essenes are mentioned by Josephus and in a few other sources, but not in the New testament. The Essenes were a strict Torah observant, Messianic, apocalyptic, baptist, wilderness, new covenant Jewish sect. They were led by a priest they called the "Teacher of Righteousness," who was opposed and possibly killed by the establishment priesthood in Jerusalem.

www.centuryone.com...
edit on 31-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think it's highly plausible!

Annnnndddd....

"...Clock men, for they will fail!
Fear not the gods that come from the sky!
Long not for the one who lost Their way!

Arise as did the gods Ninti!
And Ishkur!
ISHKUR [explitive]!

Can you tell me?
I don't know."

~Darts - System of A Down

^ Is this relevant at all?
Speculation, anyone?
: ]

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Ok, that video is BS, there are tribes in parts of Africa that to this day practices skull elongation, just as some cultures like those in Myanmar practice neck elongation.

edit on 30-3-2011 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

Thank you for clearing up all this nonsense.

I remember some years back, there was a documentary about African tribes, who did this.
They used banana leafs, wrapped them around their heads.
Now, I don't remember why they did this.

But one thing is for sure, - They Didn't get super powers, they got nothing out of it. . . I could only imagine that it actually only hurts more, rather than help them.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Reminds me of Khul Kul Khan influences in MAYA tradition.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here are some pictures from google. They look fake to me, but who knows?

The term "Nephilim" occurs just twice in the Hebrew Bible, both in the Torah. The first is Genesis 6:1-4, immediately before the Noah's ark story:

1. When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,

2. the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

3. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The second is Numbers 13:32-33, where the Hebrew spies report that they have seen fearsome giants in Canaan:

32. And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size.

33. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

In the Hebrew Bible, there are a number of other words that, like "Nephilim", are sometimes translated as "giants":

* Emim — the fearful ones
* Rephaim — the dead ones
* Anakim — the [long]-necked ones

Anakim (or Anakites) are the descendants of Anak, and dwelt in the south of Canaan, in the neighbourhood of Hebron. In the days of Abraham, they inhabited the region later known as Edom and Moab, east of the Jordan river. They are mentioned during the report of the spies about the inhabitants of the land of Canaan. The Book of Joshua states that Joshua finally expelled them from the land, excepting a remnant that found a refuge in the cities of Gaza, Gath, and Ashdod. The Philistine giant Goliath, whom David[44] later encountered, was supposedly a descendant of the Anakim

I've always been interested in the Nephilim. It would be great if there was real evidence that they existed. I've seen a lot of fake pictures on the net but they look fake and no real reputable source.

Source

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Just like neck stretching. It looks painful.

Padaung (Kayan Lahwi) women of the Kayan people begin to wear neck coils from as young as age two. The length of the coil is gradually increased to as much as twenty turns. The weight of the coils will eventually place sufficient pressure on the shoulder blade to cause it to deform and create an impression of a longer neck.

Linky
edit on 31-3-2011 by inthemass because: added link

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Don't waste the thread with these two images, they are photoshoped.

As for the OP nice job S & F Just shows that these things existed and there is a tendency to cover it up.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thank you for clearing up all this nonsense.

I remember some years back, there was a documentary about African tribes, who did this.
They used banana leafs, wrapped them around their heads.
Now, I don't remember why they did this.

But one thing is for sure, - They Didn't get super powers, they got nothing out of it. . . I could only imagine that it actually only hurts more, rather than help them.

These are imitations, copy cats... nothing compared in sized to what was presented in the video posted by the OP, you could not get the size of that skull even if you bent it 100 times, besides some skulls just go up, it's the size of the skull, it's longer than the average. Just look at the picture you posted and compare it to the ones on the youtube clip and you will see they are abnormal in size.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
At some point the russian expert says that these "cone'heads could probably predict the weather.......That there will be a mild overcast today...or an enormes massive headache when a storm is brewing?

Third line...

edit on 31-3-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i noticed - i'm sure he was an annunaki or at least a demi-god (part human and part god/alien)
read Sitchin.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why haven't they done DNA testing/ comparing on these creatures? They don't look human. Cromagnum
must have mated with ? the get humans... The Neanderthals look like apes. Their skulls are more animal looking.
The stuff in the news is very vague and unintelligent, we are all dumbed down to. I would love to go and see these skulls how facinating! Where in South America are they located? Thanks for posting this thread!
edit on 31-3-2011 by frugal because: SP

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry I just sat and looked through 2 pages worth of "schtuff" and I don't see the link for this "new" find. Where is it? Was it on Physorg? I'm genuinely interested and want to know were there any new giant skulls found? That would be incredible if true.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join