It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Rumbling Noise heard around world is alien/advanced craft** ~opinion~

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was leaning more towards a tunnel boring machine when I saw the video from Florida.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Hey I believe I'm the only one so far that has actually seen this ufo, please
feel free to read about my experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have not hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the LORD himself will come down from heaven, with a LOUD command, with the VOICE of the archangel and with the TRUMPET call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."
1 Corinthians 15:51-53

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. FOR THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I really don't think this 'rumbling noise' is from large storms in the area. I live in florida, right by NASA actually, and I kept hearing this sound as well. When I was hearing the sound, which has ceased now, there were no storms in the area, at least none that I was aware of...Also many people were claiming that is was the sound from overhead jets, breaking the sound barrier, however I disagree with this claim because about a week prior to me hearing these sounds there was a local airshow in which many jets flew over, breaking the sound barrier, with a mechanical type sound(not like I haven't heard jets breaking the sound barrier before). The difference between jets breaking the sound barrier and these sounds is that, in my opinion, jets sound mechanical, too me at least. This sound however was a deep, persistent, humming. I'm not saying I think it has ANYTHING to do with aliens. It could me a multitude of things...none of which have been proven.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This one gave me the chills.

I heard one long loud rumble while living in Indiana. It went on for about 10 minutes, but that was it. Nothing compared to the ones cited here.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well I had the pleasure of hearing this noise during the early hours of the morning which lasted about 40 minutes.

I don't know what it is but I doubt its a stealth craft with loud noise lasting that long. I do find it strange there are numerous reports of these rumbling sounds worldwide and the authorities and media are saying nothing about it. It could be they don't know what it is but it appears much is not being done to find out what it is or the cause. Danger to public?

IMHO its advanced technology of some sort which the authorities have knowledge of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join