It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Rumbling Noise heard around world is alien/advanced craft** ~opinion~

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
After hearing and taking part in several discussions about this strange sound going on, I am going to go out on a limb now for the sake of argument and claim, the sounds you are hearing are from an alien or some advanced craft we have not seen yet.

2 years ago my girl friend (now finance) heard that same sound from the Florida video. But what you cant hear on the video is the very deep bass pulsations that go with it. we heard it for about 15 minutes and then seen it. And I sware, as I try to discount everything i see for the sake of argument, but this thing was huge. It was dark in color, and possibly triangular shaped? No lights from underneath, but as this object passed about one half mile in front of our house over a corn field and about 300 feet in the air, the back was lit up as if there was some kind of propulsion system behind it. It was Huge! about 3-4 stories tall just the height alone. after it flew off we continued to hear it for another 15 minutes or so, and just like the Florida movie, there was a flash off way in the distant and it stopped.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The sound was Just like the one in the video, only we seen it slowly move over a hill top, out infront of us and then out of slight at the same speed....slowly,,, all in all, we HEARD it for about 30 min

by the way why can i NOT get my avatar to show up?
edit on 30-3-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So, you heard a tornado?

The Florida video is happening during a very bad storm; it is most likely a tornado.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The words "in my opinion" should have been added to the thread title.

How do you know these are the same things, arent you jumping to conclusions? If i drop a plate and a cup on the floor they are going to make the same sort of noise.

Also how do you know that the video you posted has any "very deep bass pulsations" on it? Surely thats just a guess?

Anyways, thanks for sharing mate.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

You have to upload a picture to the website. When you do that, it will give you it's own URL and you use that. Beside the spot where you put the Pictures URL, it should say Upload. Upload a Picture and use it's URL that ATS gives you. It took me a while to figure it out. It is kinda frustrating, but I found it eventually.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Interesting experience you had there, but doesn't this tale and theory belong in the Gray Area subsection? Maybe not, and if what your saying is the truth, then...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything up in the Northeast. Where has the noise been. Im going to have to be listening a lot more. You say it's a low noise?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

My mistake i should have put in my opinion, SO in My OPINION, i have been through tornado alley as a kid in the mid west and gone through SEVERAL tornadoes as a child and into my teens. The noise i heard sounded like energy. not like the chaos of a storm but more controlled. I tried taking pictures that night but the camera i was using was a crappy digital poleroid thing from wal mart (not the best in dark situations) and i want to add, I am VERY skeptical when it comes to these things. Both my girlfriend and I have been talking of this for 2 years, until all these videos have been surfacing.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
And trust me fellow ATS'rs I knew (not having a pic) would hurt my argument, But i put this in Aliens and Ufos because what my girlfriend and I seen was really there. UFO is unidentified flying object so thats what we seen. After talking to a few people via lovely facebook, the sounds they describe fits exactly what we seen and heard.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR0D51
I haven't heard anything up in the Northeast. Where has the noise been. Im going to have to be listening a lot more. You say it's a low noise?

There was one in Pennsylvania ive heard

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1

My mistake i should have put in my opinion, SO in My OPINION, i have been through tornado alley as a kid in the mid west and gone through SEVERAL tornadoes as a child and into my teens. The noise i heard sounded like energy. not like the chaos of a storm but more controlled. I tried taking pictures that night but the camera i was using was a crappy digital poleroid thing from wal mart (not the best in dark situations) and i want to add, I am VERY skeptical when it comes to these things. Both my girlfriend and I have been talking of this for 2 years, until all these videos have been surfacing.

Ok mate no worries.

Not trying to discredit your story just wanted to clear a few things up thats all

We dont get any of this long droaning sound here
Count yourself lucky.

No idea about the ufo to be honest, its a shame we havent got any photos. Did the noise sound pretty much the same as in the video then? I havent checked that thread in days so im unsure if any new info has come to light as to what that was.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Time to do some reading guy - you know what you heard, you know what you saw now you need to know where it fits in this crazy world of ours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this thread and see where your advanced craft is originating - loads of text to be prepared.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Sorry I gave you the wrong thread link here is the one you want.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Im not in Pennsylvania. So, the noises have just been everywhere? I just read a post about the Electro magnetic field almost reversing or moving a little bit. Maybe they have something to do with each other?
edit on 30-3-2011 by JR0D51 because: I had to take something out that I typed.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It sounded like the video Very deep and almost rhythmic at times... maybe tonight i will put my writing skills to work and write a very descriptive detailed accounts of the event.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was tumbling that idea of stuff with the earth, but just from what i seen that night and on the videos and from what people told me in the area there is almost a direct correlation

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think your theory sounds quite plausible, especially since no one really knows what this is anyway. We know that the military has super secret technology and they may be testing a "cloaking" device for a large ship. Didn't the Klingons have a "cloaking" device on Star Trek? I do not think it was a tornado. I have personally been through two tornados, and they did not sound like this. If a top secret aircraft can cloak itself it probably operates with Tesla technology advanced enough that we could mistake it as alien due to our lack of understanding of how the new technology works.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by icenine

I don't know about the cloaking as because i seen this thing. It was not cloaked at all. it was dark in appearance.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I brought up the Florida video and cloaking in this thread last night.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

I hear this sound every night, usually around 1AM-4AM. As I have pointed out in another thread it is sound coming from the interdimensional extraterrestrial starships cloacked in the skies above us. There is nothing to worry about if that is what you are asking. They won't harm you.
edit on 31/3/11 by Cybernet because: Adding information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join