It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh and Christ are Waiting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have been sharing the TRUTH here on ATS for over three years now. In this time, we have been in the Tribulation. Now, the Rapture is taking place in stages and Armageddon is literally just around the corner.

There is not much time left!

Yahweh and Christ are awaiting your hearts to turn to them. If you are already in acceptance of the TRUTH of Yahweh, then offer those that are not, the last chance, in this spiritual war this side of Armageddon. Your governments will not bend their knees to Christ’s reign, so they will all be crushed. But this does not have to be any of your fate.

You do not have to believe everything in order to be saved. There are people in all religions that will ultimately be raptured. As long as you are seeking Christ, and you have a good heart towards him and his Mother/Father, whether you accept all of the TRUTH at this time or not, it will not keep you out of the kingdom. This is Mother Yahweh’s Undeserved Kindness!

This is why the Word states:

Isaiah 2:4 “He will settle disputes among the nations and provide arbitration for many peoples. They will turn their swords into plows and their spears into pruning knives. Nations will not take up the sword against [other] nations, and they will never again train for war.”

If the governments complied with Yahweh’s offer of mercy, then they too could share this Blessed Hope. The possibility is written within this Scripture.

‎2 Kings 19:31 “For a remnant will go out from Jerusalem, and survivors from Mount Zion. The zeal of the LORD of Hosts will accomplish this.”

You could be one of the survivors from Mount Zion, but first, you have to get there by way of the rapture.

We’re sharing the Truth even if many find it difficult to believe so that the Great Name of Yahweh will be glorified when Christ, our King, sets matters straight on conflicting beliefs among the survivors once the Millennium begins. There, all will come to a complete accurate knowledge of the TRUTH and Yahweh’s WAY.
edit on 30-3-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Rapture eh...

Good luck friend

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Does Jehovah play any part in this?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yahweh is Jehovah....

can i have your stuff when you ascend?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Speak for yourself.
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
What you say is not the truth for me.
Id rather be a wolf than be a sheep for the slaughter.
If heaven is full of people who constantly preach these things, I'd rather burn.
I won't burn because my faith is based upon strength, not submission to somebody
who demands that I fear yet love them like an abusive parent.
Just too many contradictions for me. I'd rather keep it simple.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I am afraid that it is mostly too late and the majority of the earth is filled with hard-hearted, hard-headed deaf folks. They have no interest in truth as we know it. It is all foolishness to them.

As far as the rapture goes: I can find no evidence of it anywhere. I have received MANY answers to MANY questions from Yahweh, but on this He has NEVER shown me or told me it's true. I have a hard time believing that I am getting such a different answer from you. I think our beliefs are basically the same. So what's the deal, pickle?

How is that I don't get the scripture or revelation that there WILL be a rapture?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
I have been sharing the TRUTH here on ATS

....Mmmmhm, heard that before, usually comes from a politician.

You speak of Jesus and Yaweh, what if they are not my gods but i have another subscription to god of the month?
Yaweh cannot exist in Jesus' universe as jesus is the way and the light and ONLY through him....yada yada yada.
See what we got here is you are putting Marvel heros into the DC universe and we know what happens then, alot of folks get hurt feelings, and then people get killed by some zealot.
My god is a loving god who knows and sees all, and doesn't punish me for things he makes me do.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Im pretty sure its the same God, just different levels of understanding

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You do not have to believe everything in order to be saved. There are people in all religions that will ultimately be raptured. As long as you are seeking Christ, and you have a good heart towards him and his Mother/Father, whether you accept all of the TRUTH at this time or not, it will not keep you out of the kingdom. This is Mother Yahweh’s Undeserved Kindness!

Thank you. Finally a Jesus that transcends the routine of "this Jesus, that Jesus, my Jesus, no MY Jesus." Choose right or go to hell. That's just to,,,, restrictive. I always thought that Jesus would be much bigger than" Jesus as game of three card monte."

I'm glad you have found Him.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

To OP:

The rapture comes first. In the beginning of Revelation the candlesticks are identified as the church, the body of Christ, and when Jesus begins to open the seals later in Revelation the candlesticks are present in heaven. So if the candlesticks are present in heaven when Jesus begins to open the seals and the candlesticks are identified as the church what's that tell you about the order of events?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

I am afraid that it is mostly too late and the majority of the earth is filled with hard-hearted, hard-headed deaf folks. They have no interest in truth as we know it. It is all foolishness to them.

As far as the rapture goes: I can find no evidence of it anywhere. I have received MANY answers to MANY questions from Yahweh, but on this He has NEVER shown me or told me it's true. I have a hard time believing that I am getting such a different answer from you. I think our beliefs are basically the same. So what's the deal, pickle?

How is that I don't get the scripture or revelation that there WILL be a rapture?

I cannot tell you why because I'm not you, nor am I Yahweh, only a servant of Yahweh.

Worshiping in SPIRIT and TRUTH requires more than the mere ability to read and discern one single meaning. Unless you have Yahweh's Spirit, you remain with only the basic concept of Salvation, and no further insight of the grand scheme of things in Mother's WAY - which is to be made competent in Her knowledge and Her Divine Plan, from the beginning to the end, for She is the Alpha and Omega.

new topics

top topics

join