It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-yr old Pistol Whips Her Mom, Forces Her 2 Co-Sign On Car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
READ FULL STORY HERE

READ MORE DETAILS HERE

Rachel Anne Hachero, a 17 year old female who was recently accepted to several Ivy League schools pistol whipped her mother (with a stolen police officers gun) then put the gun to her head and forced her to drive to a car dealership and co-sign for a used 2004 Nissan 305Z. The mother initially didn't want to press charges because she didn't want to mess up her daughters college opportunities, the police found the gun and upon realizing it was stolen from an officer decided to press charges anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Talk about ambition!
She'll make a fine politician someday.
Gimme yo taxes beeatch!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
See why kids need their asses busted at an early age?

edit on 30-3-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Looks like she was raised without the knowledge of the concept of "consequences".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow,, She must be one of those that all ways gets what she wants..This time just escalated her method of getting it to the methods she has seen over and over on TV that worked so well. Works for the cops,, and IRS dont it?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
How they heck can a 17 year old get financing for a car? Co-signer or not? Illegal in Louisiana and Texas for sure.

A 17 year old cannot enter into legal binding contract.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

The gun charge is still going to be on her record...buh bye acceptance to Ivy league...

This is why some parents should've resorted to physical punishments if there child never listened verbally...I would give my child two warnings...at strike three...the belt's getting out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is crazy! You have to wonder if she was given everything her whole life, and this one 'no' infuriated her enough to
do what she did.

She was smart enough to be accepted by Ivy League Colleges, but not smart enough to figure out there would be consequences for what she did, not to mention the fact that it was just plain stupid.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Haha
Aye, you gotta do what you gotta do.
But seriously, I blame the mother. Where did the girl get the gun? HMMM?
BAD PARENTING got you pistol whipped.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Reprobation

Agreed, i hope they don't plea down on the weapon charge or it is not allowed.
I used to do the count thing, i went 1.....slap, smash, bang, boom!
Kind of like batman the series, i would then explain, "That's what you get for making me count"!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Don't act like you've never pistol whipped your mom.
I mean, Come ON. Let's be realistic.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

at 17 a child has pretty well come into their own, in other words they damn well know right from wrong. if this girl really thought brandishing a firearm at her Mother would not have consequences, either the girl has been manipulating her parent for some time now, or the girl may be in need of a little mental health counseling.

this seems like extreme behavior. i wonder what the little princess has been doing the last 6-12 months; it strikes me as odd that someone would get this over-the-top just out of the blue.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hello lack of discipline, meet sense of entitlement. So sad that parents let their children rule them in such ways. After getting pistol whipped and being forced to co-sign for a car pretty much at gunpoint the mother was the one who felt bad and wouldn't press charges unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This female is very pretty and very petite, i hope she can fight because prison will be a very hard place for her to live in. Imagine her shock when she realizes that she won't be driving for a looooong time. If the mother didn't want to press charges was she just going to let her keep the car? Why did she call the police in the first place? I wonder if the daughter felt any remorse....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What the hell?

I was in honors for a while with good grades back in H.S., but would never do something like this over a car. That's just crazy.

I'll admit I had it pretty easy to get access to one of the parents' cars in part due to good grades, but it was an 8-yr old mid-80's compact model and had some dents and a touch of rust. (Fun and easy car to drive, but definitely not what was "hot" back in '92.) And although it was nice being able to go home right at the end of school and drive to places with friends, it wasn't entirely a free ride. As part of the agreement, I had to keep it clean, vacuumed, topped off, have a clean driving record, and agree to pick up or chauffeur my mom (most of the time it was her car) or run errands when asked.

But then again, my relationship with my parents was rarely ever adversarial. I actually had enough saved up from temp jobs after H.S. to pay for my first car in full (a used '89 Buick for $3000, not too bad back in '96) but then they talked me into letting them pay half on a co-sign.

Going back to the main topic though... It's hard seeing how somebody could go crazy like that just to get a new car. Kind of stupid actually. Who are you trying to impress? (A nice car is one thing, but not the only thing. There are better standards by which to judge people than their car or its condition. And too nice a car in some places always raises suspicions.) Then of course all the costs associated with ownership. (Maintenance, insurance, fuel, etc.) Was she planning to pistol-whip mommy every time the tank went empty? (But then again, being in some honors classes - I've seen other "bright" students with absolutely no common sense. Some things never change.)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
[more

SORRY... i'm not buying this load of crap~!!! There's so many holes in this it's pathetic~!!! WOW~! It's nothing but pure Anti-gun propaganda ~!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
what? no racist comments?

skin not dark enough to warrant 3 pages and 30 flags?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reprobation

The gun charge is still going to be on her record...buh bye acceptance to Ivy league...

This is why some parents should've resorted to physical punishments if there child never listened verbally...I would give my child two warnings...at strike three...the belt's getting out.

Damn skippy. I gave my kids a couple warnings and if the warnings failed, their ass became a little warm. After a couple times of that, the only thing needed to straighten them out then was "the look".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
what? no racist comments?

skin not dark enough to warrant 3 pages and 30 flags?

I agree with you, if she were a he or black this thread would have taken a whole different turn by now. :pus:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Stolen gun from a copper eh? I wonder if she snagged it herself, or brought it off some gangbanger. That is how a lot of blackmarket guns get there, stolen.

new topics

top topics

join