It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence is there of Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Now im fairly new to this site and a lot of things that are on here. I have been reading a lot about the supposed planet "nibiru" and I have to ask the question. Is there really any REAL evidence of this to actually be real?

There are no scientists who back up the claim that there is a planet like this with its type of orbit. In fact if there was a planet with this type of orbit it would be ejected from the solar system over a period of time, notice how all the other planets have a circular orbit around the sun. nineplanets.org...

Ive done some digging of my own on this subject because I honestly don't believe it now a lot of people are very adimit in saying that it has a 3600 year orbit but from what i have found no one is actaully quite sure some people say it is infact a 4000 year orbit churchofcriticalthinking.org...

The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain. In 1995, she founded the website ZetaTalk to disseminate her ideas.[2] Lieder first came to public attention on internet newsgroups during the build-up to Comet Hale-Bopp's 1997 perihelion. She stated, speaking as the Zetas, that "The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer."[3] She claimed that the Hale-Bopp story was manufactured to distract people from the imminent arrival of a large planetary object, "Planet X", which would soon pass by Earth and destroy civilization.[3] After Hale-Bopp's perihelion revealed it as one of the brightest and longest-observed comets of the last century,[4] Lieder removed the first two sentences of her initial statement from her site, though they can still be found in Google's archives.[3] Her claims eventually made the New York Times.[5]

Now this lady claimed that it would pass by in 2003 and it never did so of course she changed that to 2012 because of the Mayan Calander ending a Baktun at this time. Just like every other theory about the end of the world but the Mayans NEVER said that the world would end at this time. Infact the Mayans predicted things to happen after the date of December 21st 2012 like solar eclipses and things like that, now why would they predict that if the end was really in 2012

I know im going to catch a lot of flak for this thread but hey I have my opinion on this matter and other people have there own I just want to see what some members of the ATS community have to say

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

There is no real Physical evidence.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There is no evidence of Nibiru because it does not exits.

If it did exist, there would be thousands of sources of information from amateur astronomers all over the world.

Instead all there we have is one or two crazy folk taking photos of the sun and proclaiming lens flare as Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The above two posters are entirely correct. There is no evidence. It might be worth noting that the correlation between Niburu, 2012, annunaki, maya, etc. are things stated by people who are absolutely pitiful at understanding science.
edit on 3/30/2011 by Schmidt1989 because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
About as much evidence as their is for Jesus......

Their both gonna come any day now...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Well "Nibiru" is the sumerian name for this extra planet. So try a search somewhere including Nibiru and Sumerians in the same search and see what you get.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
As much as there is no physical evidence, don't discount it. Nibiru is only a word. It could be called something else for all we know these days.

The Kolbrin bible has some interesting information about an object from outer space.. I believe that something is out there and could cause problems here. what though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
As much as there is no physical evidence, don't discount it.
The same could be said for fairies, elves, goblins, leprechauns, flying spaghetti monsters and every other myth for which there is no evidence. You don't discount those either?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
"Fingerprints of the Gods" by Charles Hapgood is a start.
Immanuel Velikovsky's banned books are a worthy read.
Good luck
"First you must learn to be centred within chaos and confusion."

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The thing is there is alot of crap out there in the universe. It is possible. Just because we have not found it, does not mean it is not out there. The evidence may never come, but never the less, its worth keeping a tab on like most of the other stuff here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Just because we have not found it, does not mean it is not out there.
OK thanks for the reply. Just because we haven't found flying spaghetti monsters doesn't mean they aren't out there. Got it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chucktrick

Immanuel Velikovsky's banned books are a worthy read.

Velikovsky's books are not banned.

Amazon.c om

edit on 31-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

that is the first seach i did before i made this thread everything that it talks about are myths and legends

i don't really take myths and legends as facts i like to see things that are back up by scientific research and even astronomical data

if they ever actually find that there is another planet out there i will be the first to say that all the Nibiru/Planet X stuff was true but until then i can't believe it

its the 21st century we have some pretty advanced telescopes on our planet and even orbiting our planet and none of them have found anything yet

planet-x.150m.com...

in 1983 a telescope found what people at the time thought to be was a orbiting body of our solar system some 50 billion to 50 trillion miles away

in fact what they found was a number of galaxies that were light years away and were very young

top topics

join