It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Honor >? Obama comment questioned by A Real Patriot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Listen, I am no fan of Obama .. didn’t vote for him in 2008 and no way in hell will I vote for him in 2012, BUT if you spoke for 10 hours a day in public nearly every day of the week and all of it was recorded, how many things would they catch you screwing up?

Let me put it another way, are you an only child? How many times did your parent call you by your siblings name?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Wow with your statement the parents of old would have put soap in your mouth as now in the 2000's it is ok to lie

So when you go to court for your children and the prosecuting attorney lies about the evidence about your kids that is alwright. Sheesh, no wonder we are in the predicament that we are in now

In a nutshell about obama, kinda hard to act like you had a life when everything you did was preordained and everything about your past is a Soro's lie.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Listen, I am no fan of Obama .. didn’t vote for him in 2008 and no way in hell will I vote for him in 2012, BUT if you spoke for 10 hours a day in public nearly every day of the week and all of it was recorded, how many things would they catch you screwing up?

You mean like there are 57 states, as obama once said. But he was given a pass on that, the same kind of pass you are trying to give him now. Now contrast that with the treatment Palin received over the "I can see Russia from my house" statement, which she never said (Tina Fey said it in a SNL skit), but was repeated relentlessly as a supposed example of how "dumb" Palin was.

Let me put it another way, are you an only child? How many times did your parent call you by your siblings name?

Apples and oranges. Really more like comparing apples and rocks.

My brothers and I were standing next to each other if that ever happened, and not separated by thousands of miles and decades of time. Never happened when we were adults living in different places.

And IF you really didn't vote for obama, why are you defending a person that doesn't need your help?
edit on 3/31/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Remember, people. Obama uses a teleprompter for almost every public comment he makes. The reason being that he doesn't trust himself, or isn't trusted by his handlers not to make mistakes.

So, what's next? Blaming his teleprompter in another attempt to give obama a pass?

It is the politicians job to get the their facts right before making public comments.

Recall the old saying about car repairs, etc. If it's broken where you can see it, what's it like where you can't?

In other words, if obama can't get it right in public, what's he also screwing up in all the private and secret meetings? That can be answered by the disarray our current foreign policy is in, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If anyone can still believe the liar-in-chief they must be a fool, man has lied to the US, and to the world. Won a Nobel prize on promises which none have come true, recently won a 'Transperency' award which he kept secret (haha!!). The American people were fooled by this monster but won't be again in 2012.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Thanks for the clip-- Flag, Star, and oak leaf clusters should
be implemented by this site ricky-tick.

I'm almost a freak of nature, and lucky/REAL grateful to just
be here. Here's why:

My dad thought getting into the Band would be a little easier
duty than footsloogin'.
There's a small mistake... he was in the Pacific theatre, and
a tuba player. Always was good with a horn, but one of the
best guitar players ever. Became fast friends and eventual
bunkie with one Kenneth Jethro Burns, "Uncle Jethro".
maybe you heard of Homer and Jethro, maybe not. Our
friend of the family and the tall one. Verify this by Jethro
having married later a twin. Lois' sister married Chet Atkins.

Back to the jungle with a stretch of hot beach. Dad was in
one of the FIRST TWO ducks to hit, with a tuba at the ready
and the M1 carbine slung around parked. Some nimrod with
a couple of stars on his collar thought it would be a good thing
to have a "band on the beach to get the boys MOTIVATED."
Can you dig it?
Want some motivation, General? Drop the door and be ready
to play Goodnight Irene, when a couple of Jap machine gun slugs
sail into the bell of your tuba and the mouthpiece chips an incisor.
Ralph's MSergeant trumpeter Pat Fowlby exclaims in unison with
our hero Ralph, "F _ _ _ D I S !!" and swing around the iron, zig
zagging for the brush where suspiciously flashing little lights
AREN'T coming from, young and motivated.
I'm also not sure if Bougainville was initially an all-Army landing op
or not, the important thing is my dad paid his dues-- and I'm more
proud of the musket on his uniform than any I could earn.

Where this guy should get off the bus is somewhere before
Roosevelt Road, long before the miracle mile, and stay there
until he gets his lies straight anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't know(or want to know)Obama but I do know a few compulsive liars.The thing about liars is that they don't seem to care if you know it's a lie.Even when pulled up about their lies they will still deny it and eventually you get sick of them lying over and over even digging a bigger hole for themselves and you give up.It is second nature to people like that and is as regular as taking a piss to them.Liars seem to love embellishing stories and make you out to be the liar if you protest about their lies.A person like this will never change,one I know has been like this for 25 years that I know of and doesn't seem to care that he is a big fat liar.I don't think that Obama made a slip of the tongue,just an out & out lie that he doesn't care was a lie-that is what compulsive liars do.Surely Americans can now see this for themselves and he won't get elected again but another liar will do the job after him I am sure.Maybe it's a condition of the job of politician,that and narcasism.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He lived with his grandparents from grade 5 until he graduated. I think he meant his grandfather, who would have been like a father for those 8-9 years.

ETA: Oh, already been addressed.
edit on 31-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: Deleted double word

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
He lived with his grandparents grandparents from grade 5 until he graduated. I think he meant his grandfather, who would have been like a father for those 8-9 years.

ETA: Oh, already been addressed.
edit on 31-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

Also, already addressed how that explanation only flies if someone really, really needs to find a way to defend obama from this latest round of criticism. Obama is an adult now. Who as an adult mixes up their parents and their grandparents?

No, IMO glen200376 hit the nail right on the head. Once someone gets used to lying, they begin to stop caring if anyone believes their lies or not. They just keep throwing them out there, hoping one will stick every once in awhile.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't care for Obama at all, but I defended Bush (blech) when loony left-wingers made idiotic attacks on him, and I will do the same with Obama. Extreme right-wingers must really be reaching when they come up with this and the silly birther conspiracy. There are plenty of real reasons to be against Obama. This is not one of them. I know several people who were raised by aunts, uncles, grandparents. and they refer to them as their parents.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

I don't care for Obama at all, but I defended Bush (blech) when loony left-wingers made idiotic attacks on him, and I will do the same with Obama. Extreme right-wingers must really be reaching when they come up with this and the silly birther conspiracy. There are plenty of real reasons to be against Obama. This is not one of them. I know several people who were raised by aunts, uncles, grandparents. and they refer to them as their parents.

Except this isn't a "birther" thread.

This is a thread about (other?) lies obama seems to be telling.

And if obama's memory is so fuzzy that he can't recall the difference between the activities of his parents vs. his grandparents, well that's just one more reason he's not qualified for the the top job on the planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

LOL I wonder how many Californian Birthers Elected Arnold "" Go to da Chopppa "" Schwarzenegger
as Governor ! an NON American Born Austrian that came to the States

How many obama supporters that attempt to use this deflection excuse also understand that California does NOT have a constitutional citizenship requirement of the office of governor as the U.S. does for president? Hence Arnold serving as governor of CA was perfectly legal.

Oh, and please admit to yourself two more things:

1 - this thread is not about Bush

2 - if it was, Bush was crucified by many of the same people currently supporting obama here on ATS for every miscue - both real and "slips of the tongue". Those same people now saying it is OK for obama to do the same thing are, again, quite hypocritical.

Really !!!! LOL I already knew that Still an NON American that came to Power! that was allowed that should be Unconstitutional The Rule Book should have of said that an Government Official , Political Ruling Official has to BE BORN & RAISED in the U.S.!

No this Thread is about A Slip of the Tongue Gone Full Blown Exaggerated by Some Republican Conservative Birther That thinks This is Considered STOLEN HONOR

You want to tak About STOLEN HONOR !
Read this BOOK I Dare you to BUY it you want to talk about Stolen Honor !

STATE OF WAR

The Secert History of the CIA and the BUSH Administration
The Explosive Book on the Abuse of Power of the Bush Administration
www.amazon.com...

Bush, the CIA and America: 'State of War'

by Terry Gross

www.npr.org...

Keep on a Spinning ohh love your Avatar it Suit's you well !
You Need to Put a Fasces in their somewhere to make it complete

1) That was put there about an Administration as the last recent President (BUSH) Showing the Slip of the Tongue
2) Yeah from what i Post about Bush & Rumsfield IS NO COMPARISON of OBAMA Saying FATHER AKA GRANDFATHER are you for Real have you see the Video ive Posted! and Bush made to MANY mistakes and Slip up through the 8 years of being president some were Retarded ,SOME Subconsciously truthful meaning and soon as Obama did the same this one about saying Father instead of Grandfather Republicans Jump for that moment !! to pounce !

its Obviously he wasn't talking about his BIO Father as his dad was born in 1936 unless OBAMA SR he was like a Somalian Child fighting in a WW2 ! LOL at the age of 10 !
Again are you for REAL ..

Are you the Type that Screams about a President playing with a woman with a blue Stained Dress having fun other then his Claimed Lesbian Wife ! Than about his real actions as being a President

One Thing Ill Admit to You,, Democrats with Liberal Tendencies Love SEX
Like .... Like ..... Hmm JFK for example . as so many Others . I Tend to select a President for his Mind !
the One in his Skull Not the One Down Below as i dont care how or where he uses the one below ..

and for OBAMA Common sense tells me that this was a Slip of the Tongue as the Time line dont match up!!
right ! thats the Common Sense ! But Rumsfield Saying Shot Down a PLane isn't! Bush Admited The Wrong War while still as President isn't ! !!
edit on 31-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Remember, people. Obama uses a teleprompter for almost every public comment he makes. The reason being that he doesn't trust himself, or isn't trusted by his handlers not to make mistakes.

So, what's next? Blaming his teleprompter in another attempt to give obama a pass?

It is the politicians job to get the their facts right before making public comments.

Recall the old saying about car repairs, etc. If it's broken where you can see it, what's it like where you can't?

In other words, if obama can't get it right in public, what's he also screwing up in all the private and secret meetings? That can be answered by the disarray our current foreign policy is in, I'm afraid.

Again Are you For Real ! Comparing BUSH & OBAMA is like Comparing an Orange & a Rock!

Obama uses a Teleprompter as a Guideline ! Bush Uses it Profusely

Your Right it the Politician JOb to get it The Facts Right the First time ! Bush Failed that Attempted alot of times on Public Comments as Obama is a Non Volunteer Puppet for the TPTB his Emotions Shows it!
George Bush JR is a Volunteer Coached by Illuminati Royal decent DAD George SR

Secret Meetings ???
Ahh the Prez doesn't run the Show NEVER DID its TPTB a Small Group of Men !
Behind the Curtain that does a President is only the Messenger !

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Heard of the Bohemian Grove ? All Types of world Parties Come together have small talk and plans of the Next World events! Bilderburg Group is another

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson
If anyone can still believe the liar-in-chief they must be a fool, man has lied to the US, and to the world. Won a Nobel prize on promises which none have come true, recently won a 'Transperency' award which he kept secret (haha!!). The American people were fooled by this monster but won't be again in 2012.

See my post on this thread with the videos ! of Bush Admitting we fought the Wrong War

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Tyrson

See my post on this thread with the videos ! of Bush Admitting we fought the Wrong War

Again see my post on this thread reminding you that this thread isn't about Bush - much as you seem to want to create that deflection.

But to humor you just a little, your continued use of the "your guy was bad, so that makes it OK if my guy is also bad" logic (if it can be called logic) is totally off the wall. Plus, I also recall Bush being crucified endlessly for any and all of this during his term, so do you really need to rehash all that again?

If you truly cared about this country, you wouldn't want ANY of our leaders doing this s--t.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
The Author A REAL PATRIOT. public domain

Obama's father served in WW II, really?
Of all the things I've seen or heard about Obama on the Internet, NONE has hit me like this!! How can we not believe some of the charges about citizenship, religion, etc., after hearing what he says on this?
Obama said his father served in WW II? Barack's father served in WW II?
He said so in a speech. Here is an 18 second video:
CNN News clip: >> www.youtube.com...
Is he a compulsive liar? Were there no reporters who checked or double checked these statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?
Like it or not, here are the facts:
Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46. He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9 1/2 yrs old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born: 1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52. He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended. He must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.
Watch the video. RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!!
And the media doesn't say anything. If you doubt it, Google both of these guys.
It appears this guy doesn't know how to tell the truth -- or he doesn't care about telling the truth! -- or perhaps he doesn't know when he isn't telling the truth (which is also a very scary angle). Talk about STOLEN HONOR!!!
Had this been Bush, the Media would still be on this!
The CNN clip of Obama is surprising. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this lie wasn't uncovered, questioned or debated before the Nov. 2008 election. Oh well, He must have just "forgotten" the facts, again. Or perhaps he really doesn't even know the difference between truth and fabrication?
This should be sent to every Veterans group in the USA !!
STOLEN HONOR!!!

edit on 30-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

His grandfather served in Patton's army during WWII. Gosh, this man can't even slip up once and someone is all over him calling him a liar.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

Gosh, this man can't even slip up once and someone is all over him calling him a liar.

Uh, you mean like during the previous administration AND the 2008 presidential campaign?

Complaining about it only now is quite hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Bush said he saw the first plane hit, and he said that more than once!! Rumsfield said the plane over Pittsburgh was shot down, Cheney denies that. Who is telling the truth?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't follow you. Could you explain your response?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Patently absurd. Perhaps everyone in the previous administration should have used a teleprompter.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join