It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Honor >? Obama comment questioned by A Real Patriot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The Author A REAL PATRIOT. public domain

Obama's father served in WW II, really?
Of all the things I've seen or heard about Obama on the Internet, NONE has hit me like this!! How can we not believe some of the charges about citizenship, religion, etc., after hearing what he says on this?
Obama said his father served in WW II? Barack's father served in WW II?
He said so in a speech. Here is an 18 second video:
CNN News clip: >> www.youtube.com...
Is he a compulsive liar? Were there no reporters who checked or double checked these statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?
Like it or not, here are the facts:
Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46. He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9 1/2 yrs old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born: 1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52. He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended. He must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.
Watch the video. RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!!
And the media doesn't say anything. If you doubt it, Google both of these guys.
It appears this guy doesn't know how to tell the truth -- or he doesn't care about telling the truth! -- or perhaps he doesn't know when he isn't telling the truth (which is also a very scary angle). Talk about STOLEN HONOR!!!
Had this been Bush, the Media would still be on this!
The CNN clip of Obama is surprising. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this lie wasn't uncovered, questioned or debated before the Nov. 2008 election. Oh well, He must have just "forgotten" the facts, again. Or perhaps he really doesn't even know the difference between truth and fabrication?
This should be sent to every Veterans group in the USA !!
STOLEN HONOR!!!

edit on 30-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If you believe ANYTHING this thing in the white house says I feel so sorry for you....Barry is their boy.....He can do no wrong......

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

To the Best of your knowledge , have you EVER heard President Obama tell the God Honest TRUTH about Anything in Any one of his Numerous Speeches since he has been Elected ? I HAVEN'T . This is just one more LIE amoung his Numerous others , and I am not Surprised.......

edit on 30-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's not often that I defend Obama but I believe this may have been a bit of a slip of the tongue. If you know anything about Obamas history you would know that his grandfather (who was a main father figure in his early years) enlisted in the military shortly after the attack on pearl harbor. He may think of this man as a father therefore slipping up on the quote in question.

Hell, we all make these kinds of mistakes. I refer to my very close nephew (who I helped raise) as my little brother and Im always mixing up my cousins names when calling for them.
edit on 30-3-2011 by IllMannered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lying is one of the defects of being Test-tube created.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Looking at the youtube comments for context: someone says Obama was referring to his grandfather, who had a large part in raising him

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gghhgghh

I found the post and thought it worth ATS's thought process.. to me - I served, with honor.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

His grandfather served in WWII, I'm sure it was a slip of the tounge.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

" His grandfather served in WWII, I'm sure it was a slip of the tounge."

You might be right , Obama does seem Prone to having a Slippery Tongue.........

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
Lying is one of the defects of being Test-tube created.

That's the first I heard of that and hope it's sarcasm and a joke? Or should we now coin the phrase Tubers and suffer through yet another group of Loons

On topic-

Everyone knows what a liar Obama is. Even his supporters know, they just don't care as honesty never meant a lot to the Progressives he sprang from. In fact they view lies as a justified tool. Remember, the ends justify the means and that is one of their basic tenants.

The radicals he learned from like Ayers even think it's OK to plant bombs and risk innocent lives if it gets them closer to their goal. Don't forget we have a video of him that surfaced of him teaching Saul Alinsky to his students. There is a reason he has spent a fortune hiding his old papers and his entire academic history. If he made his real thoughts public he could not be elected Dog Catcher.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

to me it never made any difference whether or not obamas father served in ww2 to me it was like so what

his father did obana didnt so why should it matter,

its just like liberal take credit for what other people do just like trying to say his dad served when he didnt.

only democrats can get away with this crap

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Who cares?

There are more important issues going on than this.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Blah blah blah.

There are plenty of Republican draft dodgers too. It's too bad you're too brainwashed with liberal hate.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

no it isn't its still a free country so stop trying to tell me what to think

my so called hate is well placed.

don't like don't really care

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Who cares?

There are more important issues going on than this.

Then why waste your precious time responding to such an unimportant thread. I wonder what horrors will be unleashed for this. From now on we will only post about Issues important to you. Please keep us updated on what they are.

Narcissus-much?
edit on 30-3-2011 by IllMannered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The author is obviously not a real patriot. He'd recognize the fact that the president's grandfather served in World War II. Just as the bible is interpreted as the literal translation of God, so is every word someone on television says, completely intentional apparently.

Keep trying though, just don't vote for him like you did in '08.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Slip of the Tongue ! He meant Grandpa ok but actuality his Grandparents Raised Him! and I would understand if he called his Gran Papa ! DAD as HE was RAISED by them

You Birthers !

LOL I wonder how many Californian Birthers Elected Arnold "" Go to da Chopppa "" Schwarzenegger
as Governor ! an NON American Born Austrian that came to the States

Yet he had a Nazi DAD Gustav Still He became Governor in one of the Biggest States in the USA and that alot of Power! a Non American American What a Countreee! 1) become an Famous Actor Check 2) Marry a Kennedy Relation Check 3) Become a Politician in the Highest Honor ! Check! Well i dont understand A Conservative Republican Marring a Kennedy is beyond my Understanding but Any Who

Ohh Wasnt there a Austrian that came to a Country Formed a Party and became a Chancellor ! I mean Fuhrer In Germany and Dont for get a Corsican that become a French Dictator thought he was an Emperor!

People Slammed Obama but I think He was Gagged and Stringed ! by TPTB I just have that Feeling
Ive Noticed the changed after he was Elected !

Ohh Here is Some Famous slip up's from the Bush Administration Just to be Fair

DONALD Rumsfeld pours out word from his mouth by mistake.

W's Freudian Slip === His Subconscious Mind at Work!

Bush Caught Lying About September 11th Saw 1st Plane Crash !????

LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want Truth You Got the Truth! ! Admits we fought the Wrong War!

SubConsious Mind at Work Again! was this Missed!!!

Bush Making a Complete Fool of Himself. -Uploaded by eightfold on Aug 30, 2006

Yet The Op has a Problem with Obama saying Father (Granddad) was in World War II

Stanley Armour Dunham
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

His grandfather served in WWII, I'm sure it was a slip of the tounge.

Starting with yourself, who do you know that mixes up their father and grandfather - from two totally different generations? It's quite similar to the question, who do you know that mixes up home (birth) country and current country - or even home (birth) state with current state?

So, do ATS members give everyone a pass for a "slip of the tongue" as you ask us to do for obama?

I know for a fact that the answer to that question is "No" - and so asking for a pass just for obama is quite hypocritical.

Last, imagine how many lies could be forgiven if they all were described as just "slips of the tongue" whenever a person was caught in a lie ...

edit on 3/31/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

LOL I wonder how many Californian Birthers Elected Arnold "" Go to da Chopppa "" Schwarzenegger
as Governor ! an NON American Born Austrian that came to the States

How many obama supporters that attempt to use this deflection excuse also understand that California does NOT have a constitutional citizenship requirement of the office of governor as the U.S. does for president? Hence Arnold serving as governor of CA was perfectly legal.

Oh, and please admit to yourself two more things:

1 - this thread is not about Bush

2 - if it was, Bush was crucified by many of the same people currently supporting obama here on ATS for every miscue - both real and "slips of the tongue". Those same people now saying it is OK for obama to do the same thing are, again, quite hypocritical.

edit on 3/31/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join