It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neopets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i knew i shouldnt have checked it out....i now have a yurble...

Don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
its worse! i now have a mynci and a kau. the kau's name is DblBaconChsBgr, thats right, double bacon cheeseburger! whopper was taken.

and the mynci's name? you should know that! ThePrankMonkey!

type that name in and anyone can find me.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OH GOD.
ITS A PLAGUE.
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TAKEN BY THE PLAGUE!!

No really, I have a couple of friends who spend all their time at home playing this game.

Be careful that yall dont get sucked in, the internet is well known for its ability to do that.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
did you know we have an ATS guild over there at Neopets?
If you're a member or just joined look us up or add me as friend or list your username here and i'll send you to the place

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
did you know we have an ATS guild over there at Neopets?
If you're a member or just joined look us up or add me as friend or list your username here and i'll send you to the place

Well, I'm not but my wife is. The username here is freespirit. I'm sure she would love that.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
www.neopets.com...

yeah uh...click that and when you register...i get stuff.

come on....click it! you know ya wanna. next to BTS its the best time wasting site in the world!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
lol - Crazy....

This sounds pretty similar to Animal Crossing for the GameCube....if it's as addictive as it sounds or as addictive as Animal Crossing, I'm going to have to keep my distance

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have a nice green Ixi just waiting to play but I haven't been sent an activation code yet !!! I've asked for it to be sent again but still got bugger all.

Its been a couple of hours now - is it normal to have to wait for so long or could there be a problem ?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
if you are using the ATS webmial ya might wanna add them to your "safe" list found in the preferences section...click on spam and filtering. then add them, neopets.com and [email protected]. and make you click the button below that says to save your lists.

of course webmail could be acting up. sometimes it takes a while to get an email. 2 hours doesnt sound right.

but you can do what i said above and then go back to neopets and login and then click on the activation code at the top of the page. scroll down and then hit the button to have them resend the code.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
anyone still playing?

I'm hooked

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yup, I still visit neopets every now and then to chill out and play a few games . I'm up to nearly 124,000 neopoints . I bet you have loads of points by now WW. I see your house has grown!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
lol...well I would have if I didn't spend money on my damn house, but I still have about 100k in the bank.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I still play, yup.
Just recently passed 5mil in the bank ... now I gotta find something to do with all those points. O_O

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
5 mil!!! wow you go girl!!!

have you built your house yet?

you could always donate those extra points to me

seriously I want "disco paintbrush" real bad, so if anyone has one........

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My New buddy BlueAntDog ( he was blue when i named him )

img3.imagevenue.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've got one now

haven't a clue what i'm doing though

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Me neither, i don't even have enough credit to feed him and no idea how to earn creds.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I found the site, oh god about 9 years ago, always kept playing it, im a high status person on it, but since finding ATS, I "shifted'' away.

Its addictive I tell you that, dont know why, but I dont know much on the internet, few and far between sites I check out. Email, ATS, College, Michio kaku and alternatives, and last neopets. ugh. It feels disgraceful even being there.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

once my kids outgrew it, I did too..

plus ATS takes up all my internet time now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join