It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seibei
Better yet why dont you guys use your superhero powers of prayer to save all those starving children in Africa and India... oh wait I forgot thats not current news so nobody cares.

I have been praying for them since youth and there supports/ANGELS are within close range--QUIT DOUBTING YOU WILL SEE.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sending my best hopes and supports & love...
BE WELL JAPAN

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I have been praying for them since youth

Then why are there still starving children? Are you not praying the right way or do the angels just not like you? What is the cause of this failure of prayer?

and there supports/ANGELS are within close range--QUIT DOUBTING YOU WILL SEE.

I'll quit doubting when either you or someone else can demonstrate such a claim with some kind of evidence or proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You nay-sayers are entitled to your beliefs just as much as those of us who fully believe (and know) that our prayers/love will help our Mother Earth and all her components recover from whatever might happen. We are her children. Our love is her best medicine, just as hers is ours.

Although you are entitled to those beliefs, you do not know all there is to know about nature. You cannot say that this will or will not work. You cannot say anything with certainty. But you believe you can. So do we. Leave us to our beliefs. We do not wish to be in your state of belief. There are other threads where you can voice your views without attempting to disrupt our intent.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I love Dr. Emoto's work but his vision is narrow minded or tunneled.
If what he is asking for is true then 'holy water' or the urine from our most benevolent spirits should work better then just ordinary water. Also his argument is that we are made of mostly water therefore our environment dictates our disposition, which we all know is true from a physiological standpoint and now a molecular one.
My belief on this is that observation and stimuli change reality or matter - all mater. So we could just as easily focus our thoughts on anything to alter its state of being. Particle Wave Theory, Double Slit Experiment is only the tip of the iceberg.
The initial experiment he did was to yell or speak softly to water, play loud music of various types and label the containers with words some obscene, some not, to change its molecular structure. Since this is not what he is asking for now makes me wonder what his intentions are.
During the second world war when most of the world was in terrible pain and anguish for similar reasons shouldn't that have sublime effect to a degree? There is no way to measure this or the new disaster in Japan.
If you all are going to pray for something, pray this doesn't happen again.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A common sense look at praying.

edit on 31-3-2011 by BrianDamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
By praying, what have you got to lose? Seriously? Are all you psuedo-skeptics afraid of losing 30 seconds of your life?

If you wanna send donations.....go ahead. Just realize it won't get there for another 2-3 years. If it even makes it there at all.

This is not about Dr. Emoto, it's about YOU and the people of Japan. So stop with the attacks on Dr. Emoto. You serve no other purpose other than to derail this thread and spew your hatred for people who band together to pray for other people. All because somebody asked for prayer?

Seriously................what have you got to lose by praying?

Who gives a rats a$$ if the science is unproven. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE SCIENCE.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Although you are entitled to those beliefs, you do not know all there is to know about nature.

Nobody claimed to know all there is to know about nature. But we do know that there is no known mechanism that demonstrates that prayer or positive thoughts alone will improve conditions in Japan. If you claim that your prayers and positive thoughts alone can improve conditions in Japan then it's your burden to support your claim. Otherwise, disbelief in such unproven mystical concepts is the rational viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

First. One person wrote that post. Me. Why you keep referring to me in the plural as "they" or "them" is weird.

And i didnt mean, nor did i imply at all, that Japanese culture is alltogether evil. You would have to be a complete idiot to think that was what i was saying.

All people are a combination of good and bad. Likewise, cultures and nations. Japan has many beautiful things about it, which i had emphasized in that post and especially in the post before that one. Japan though is sick. My mentioning Japan as an "island people" is more relevant than you think it is.

Which nation in the west has influenced culture more than Britain? Which culture in the east has influenced the east more than Japan? Every nation on earth has its vices. I never meant to imply that China is good, but Japan is evil. I merely said Japan appears to be more corrupt, because it is a LEADER, as opposed to a follower, and thus a punishment against Japan could really be an indictment against all people, but first and foremost against Japan.

In anycase me calling its "cute culture" evil, and stupid and asinine is completely normal. Theres nothing normal at all about that. It turns women into children, even when theyre well into their twenties and thirties. Its youth are overly obsessed with electronics (a problem in many countries, but particularly eastern countries) and bizarre music.....I think my castigating Japan on this level is a spiritual attack on something that i believe is the worse that Japan can be. If i werent a spiritual person, i wouldnt be making this assesment. I would probably not care. But i do care. And i do respect many things about Japanese culture. I see this as a complete corruption of that inner beauty, and so i call this disaster a wakeup call for all Japanese to return to their ancestoral wisdom.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
So stop with the attacks on Dr. Emoto. You serve no other purpose other than to derail this thread and spew your hatred for people who band together to pray for other people.

Applying due skepticism and identifying an admitted fraud is hardly "derailing the thread" and "spewing hatred".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If this thread is not about science then what is it about, FAITH.

If that is the case then break out the holy water to dump on the reactor. I'm sure all those in history who died in the name of faith and religion would agree.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

So you are saying people should not pray because you know everything...thanks for your valuable input. So...the minute you spent responding to this post to give us your all-knowing words of wisdom and urge others to believe in nothing (why do you care what others do?) You could have repeated some words a couple of times and hope it turns out for the better for these people. For some of us who have nothing to give to these people, if this is the best I can do I will. Even though I don't believe in it either. Worth a shot I suppose.

Also, you seem to think this doesn't affect you in any way. We do not get new water here on earth...we drink dinosaur pee. Our water is contained in our little bubble...sure there is lots of it, but this is going to affect our oceans, our food supply, our air, and our whole planet for a very long time. What is done is done. But if it gives someone, somewhere a bit of comfort...I'll repeat a few words. And SHAME ON YOU for telling people not to...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I have been praying for them since youth

Then why are there still starving children? Are you not praying the right way or do the angels just not like you? What is the cause of this failure of prayer?

and there supports/ANGELS are within close range--QUIT DOUBTING YOU WILL SEE.

I'll quit doubting when either you or someone else can demonstrate such a claim with some kind of evidence or proof.

Typical non-sense reactions by a psuedo-skeptic. Here's one for you:

I'll quit doubting when either you or someone else can prove that black holes exist with some kind of evidence or proof. I'll be waiting for a very very very long time for your answer.

If all prayers were answered, would we ever learn from our mistakes? Or would we just rely on some unseen force to give us what we want, when we want it? Do you teach a spoiled child to not be spoiled by giving him what he wants?

Please come back when you feel like contributing to this thread. Otherwise, stay away.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is all nonsense. As rapidly events are unfolding and causing "disasters", has it occured to any of YOU that we can collectively make "SOLUTIONS" possible to the same problems were facing? Come on...everybody knows something, have studied more than half of their lives to study and focus on ONE specific interest. YOU all have the answers, now come together and do something. Go tell that guy you got an idea. Dont be afraid to be ridiculed. Take a stand. Do something crazy and be HEARD. YOU can do it!

I accidently replied to one of wcitizens post. Nothing in my post was meant to be directed towards him.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Darkfallen because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Dr. Masaru Emoto has scentifically proven that we can affect water with our thoughts and emotions.

Uh, how? This guy knows he's not a scientist and his theories are a bit ridiculous. We know the situation is bad in Japan and might just affect the rest of the world in terms of the spread of radiation, but I wouldn't listen to this guy. Instead of sitting there, "praying" to nothing, how about actually...doing something?

Get off your asses and HELP.

"Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction."

link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have many books on buddhism, Shinto, Taoism and Hinduism.

I am more than aware with what they believe.

My criticism wasnt against the act of thanking G-d for water. Water, is an expression of the infinite in a liquidy substance. Likewise, the creator reveals himself through the other elements aswell, and all things.

I am not against that at all. And i am clearly not "closing my mind to other cultures". Do i just take in other cultures as they are? No. I have my own beliefs rooted in Abrahamic thought. For instance, in the natural heirarchy in creation. Theres a creator, a cause, and then theres a creature, an effect. If i thank the effect, i turn my mind away from He who brings into being this wonderous reality. I dont think thats right. That is the basic notion behind idolatry.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

So stop with the attacks on Dr. Emoto. You serve no other purpose other than to derail this thread and spew your hatred for people who band together to pray for other people.

Applying due skepticism and identifying an admitted fraud is hardly "derailing the thread" and "spewing hatred".

......Again. This is NOT the point of this thread. It's not asking for psuedo-skeptics opinions. If Dr. Emoto was asking for money, then you would have a valid point. He's not. Therefore your response is unwelcomed.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Completed...
And you who think I am gonna retrain your closed minds think as you wish they got my love...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Bottom line.

Work together.

All this fighting is a distraction to keep us held together.

We already are together, just seperated by these bull# differences we create.

Get over it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Typical non-sense reactions by a psuedo-skeptic. Here's one for you:

It's nonsense because you can't verify your claims about prayer?

I'll quit doubting when either you or someone else can prove that black holes exist with some kind of evidence or proof. I'll be waiting for a very very very long time for your answer.

Apparently so - you can't verify your claims so you throw a non-sequitur distraction out there to avoid the challenge you cannot rise to.

If all prayers were answered, would we ever learn from our mistakes? Or would we just rely on some unseen force to give us what we want, when we want it? Do you teach a spoiled child to not be spoiled by giving him what he wants?

And it seems you're having difficulty with the philosophical issues that arise from belief in unproven concepts.

Please come back when you feel like contributing to this thread. Otherwise, stay away.

So now that you realize namecalling didn't work you'll go with imploring the skeptic to "stay away" until I "feel like contributing". Even though I contributed much, though it was stuff you didn't like. How about you stay away until you can respond like an adult and can handle challenges without displaying an emotional outburst? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join