It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think I will pray that we soon find a easy, cheap, and clean way of finding and using a infinate and free energy alternative...
You can pray for the water's feelings...a big effort to make water feel better, to me, sounds pretty retarded if we were going to try a huge experiment of focus

Anyhow, consider how many people around the world wanted and prayed for the Vietnam war to end in the 60s...and it didn't...it kept going and going and going and...etc

I think all of these mass prayers and such were pretty much debunked from the boomers...seriously...so, stop with this "world needs to hold hands and sing" nonsense...we get out of these situations with our brains and focusing in on solutions and prevention, or it won't get solved?!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

How do you know it's "mystical balderdash"? You are absolutely correct, the Truth is Not Determined By a Show of Hands. I recently read a book written by a Physicist called:
The Physics of Consciousness.

He suggests that if everyone - EVERYONE - shared the same will, the wish or prayer or desire or whatever, and focused on that idea, collectively, then the thing would happen. It has to do with quantum physics that are proven.

As for doing something that can "make a real difference", what good are you doing by bashing people who are willing to send positive thoughts to a place we perhaps cannot go with cans, clothes, seeds, etc. ?? How are you helping?

Because like everyone here, I cannot afford to send aid. But I can try to change peoples opinions because there is TONS of rich people that can help and choose to pray and think that that will be enough.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I think I will pray that we soon find a easy, cheap, and clean way of finding and using a infinate and free energy alternative...
You can pray for the water's feelings...a big effort to make water feel better, to me, sounds pretty retarded if we were going to try a huge experiment of focus

Anyhow, consider how many people around the world wanted and prayed for the Vietnam war to end in the 60s...and it didn't...it kept going and going and going and...etc

I think all of these mass prayers and such were pretty much debunked from the boomers...seriously...so, stop with this "world needs to hold hands and sing" nonsense...we get out of these situations with our brains and focusing in on solutions and prevention, or it won't get solved?!

THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT. THEY NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP PRAYING.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar

Because before this time, life was horrible, and then you died, thats it. The only way they could keep themselves motivated enough to continue with daily struggle is to pray in whatever form suits them, but praying never changed anything in the real world.

If it did 15,000+ people would not starve to DEATH every single day before AND after Japan, AND YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR LOVE TO JAPAN BECAUSE WE THINK MORE HIGHLY OF THEM? That is a very uneducated stance to be taking mr.holierthanthou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD, JAPAN CAN WAIT, SEND THE LOVE TO THE STARVING PEOPLE, AND INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY PRAYING, YOU CAN SEND ACTUAL REAL LIFE ITEMS THAT WILL EFFECT THOSE PEOPLE IN REAL TIME, SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A $2 PACK OF SEEDS OR CANS OF FOOD OR CLOTHES WOULD BE BETTER AND WOULD HAVE X100,000,000 THE EFFECT OF WISHFUL THINKING AND HOPING FOR THE WORLD TO FIX EVERYTHING WITHOUT HARD WORK, GROW UP PEOPLE GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

edit on 31-3-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

Did you really just say that praying never changed the world? Really?? How do you know? would religion have spread like wildfire if it wasn't for prayer? And how do you know that prayer hasn't changed your life? Prayer doesn't have to be directed at a certain god, all it has to do is alter your perception, alter the way that you live and the choices you make to have an affect. Don't be so naive.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

How do you know it's "mystical balderdash"? You are absolutely correct, the Truth is Not Determined By a Show of Hands. I recently read a book written by a Physicist called:
The Physics of Consciousness.

Because Emoto's claims have been debunked and he's agreed with the due criticism.

He suggests that if everyone - EVERYONE - shared the same will, the wish or prayer or desire or whatever, and focused on that idea, collectively, then the thing would happen. It has to do with quantum physics that are proven.

Great. Now if he can demonstrate that in laboratory conditions and submit his findings for peer review then he may be on to something. Otherwise, he's another physicist with unverified claims who's doing the one thing that should always raise a red flag: making wild claims and using the mysteries of quantum physics to sell it.

As for doing something that can "make a real difference", what good are you doing by bashing people who are willing to send positive thoughts to a place we perhaps cannot go with cans, clothes, seeds, etc. ?? How are you helping?

I'm helping by reminding people that sending things like money and supplies are a lot more practical and effective than "sending positive thoughts".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I Just finished.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Me too

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So glad you brought this to our attention. His experiments with water has proven beyond a doubt that the human mind and spirit can effect our reality in very postitive ways. I just hope everyone tries it, and it doesn't even matter if you don't believe it will work, just doing it will work.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

HAHAAAAAAAA...brilliant. just brilliant.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Done a couple minutes ago, and it felt good.

God bless.

I encourage anyone who's still on fence to just do it, but be sincere about it or it won't matter.
edit on 31/3/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just sent my major good vibes ...

take it slow people

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

So glad you brought this to our attention. His experiments with water has proven beyond a doubt that the human mind and spirit can effect our reality in very postitive ways.

No, his "experiments" turned out to be fraudulent nonsense to which he's agreed. Sorry, but people cannot "think" water and ice into pretty formations.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
One last thing, to everyone bashing the prayer idea, the OP did not say that this was going to solve every problem in Japan, or heal the water, all that this is, is an attempt to make a small change. Thats how you conqour large projects is with a bunch of small steps. This is just another small step. Either pray or shut your mouth, telling all of us that it is pointless is like trying to tell the kid to pull his finger out of the dike because you don't think his finger will help. Your opinion doesn't matter to us!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar

IF PRAYING WORKED, WHY IS THERE IS THOUSANDS OF RELIGIONS? IF PRAYER WORKED, WOULD THAT NOT BE A UNIVERSAL THING THAT CAN PRODUCE REALTIME RESULTS, WHICH IT ISN'T.

I hope the caps made you read those words more carefully.

If praying worked. This is the prob. my friend doubt that you or others cannot assist. Many pray and still keep bits of doubt in their minds which slows the process. We are doing what we can and going into new ways of using our internal abilities. Me I pray and they ALL came true. I never prayed for money - or companionship. But have prayed for = amongst all and peace. Yes to you its a laugh because you can not see these changes happening. But they are each day humanity is becoming less associated with segregation behavior and those who wish not to change are becoming the minority. So I feel prayers work. And all 1 can ask is don't put glitches in the process why some are trying their best. When 911 hit the us I heard many many many people say god pray for America or god bless America and not GOD PRAY FOR US ALL because as you see since then basically us all are involved. So intents of prayer and belief in most highest observing and hearing our cries is not wrong. And things may be happening in real time imagine how much time and energy it would take to really geographically do any thing over there. Whether it be cause another quake to fully absorb those reactors into EA or into the SEA. Would you want it to happen as soon as people prayed placing those in the area in more danger. No you wouldn't. People got to slowly displace out of way before this particular prayer example would hypothetically work and not cause more harm.

Just as many have prayed for their gov. to ease up or totally lose ability to oppress. HOW do you think this prayer from soooo many that has been heard should be fixed. -THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID-

I am not here to argue with you nor waste energy I am just clarifying that yes prayer does work. Somebody probably prayed for Angels to help out. Now what happens when they do come to help
Again a sign that prayers are heard. If you open up more to your personally abilities you may begin to see how.

Be well

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by coolottie

So glad you brought this to our attention. His experiments with water has proven beyond a doubt that the human mind and spirit can effect our reality in very postitive ways.

No, his "experiments" turned out to be fraudulent nonsense to which he's agreed. Sorry, but people cannot "think" water and ice into pretty formations.

Of course it's nonsense...if it were true no person would have ever froze to death somewhere in the ocean.

link   
The human mind is powerful, but saying a prayer halfway across the world is not going to "magically" erase the radiation from the water... Better yet why dont you guys use your superhero powers of prayer to save all those starving children in Africa and India... oh wait I forgot thats not current news so nobody cares.

Send some food or money if your desire is to help those in need, dont sit on your couch repeating a phrase and then go on to say your helping those in need.

link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can't believe how utterly insensitive so many of you are to such a horrible situation these people are in. It really makes me think about how this lack of compassion for other people's lives will affect us in the future. Maybe it is because we look at the news and see the same video over and over. These videos are of the tsunami with water rushing over cars, toppling houses and buildings, etc. They are not showing video of people being killed, mothers trying to hold on to their babies that are being ripped from their arms, and children drowning as they are being swept away with the current. These people have endured an absolute nightmare that dwarfs 9/11 in loss of life. (And there is no one they can attack over it to appease their frustration)

I would expect more support for a simple request that may take a minute of your oh so precious time. ESPECIALLY from people who would belong to a site for the open minded. Skeptical or not, you have to have had a reason for signing up here other than to spend your spare time criticizing other peoples' ideas and making snide remarks. If that is the case, you should strongly consider a social life of some sort. If you don't want to send prayers, positive energy, water apologies, or whatever your brain tells you is right...fine...why even click the "reply to" button?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yet many have prayed for Angels and they are here?!?!?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seibei
The human mind is powerful, but saying a prayer halfway across the world is not going to "magically" erase the radiation from the water... Better yet why dont you guys use your superhero powers of prayer to save all those starving children in Africa and India... oh wait I forgot thats not current news so nobody cares.

Send some food or money if your desire is to help those in need, dont sit on your couch repeating a phrase and then go on to say your helping those in need.

Crazy isn't it?...it's kind of rolling a disabled person past a group of people to show them what a great, evolved and caring person you are and as soon as you are around the corner, pushing the wheelchair somewhere and strolling off into the day

Why don't you people personally fly over to Japan and punch the people there in the face while yelling F U!!!

edit on 31-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join