It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. Curio....

...ignore this nonsense!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Whether you believe in what he is saying or not, many people do. I am not religious in any way, but what could it hurt? If it does help, great, if not, no foul....who cares? Do you have money to contribute to help them out? I don't, but this is something that I can do, it's free and what many Japanese believe, so it's really not much to ask from the world.

Don't be a prick...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hog wash

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It seems as though everyone who doesn't want to accept that there might be some truth to this water thing is very defensive and demeaning... why is that? Perhaps your perception of life is being threatened. Uh Oh, this world might be different than you were told.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMsAmen

It is ultimately unfortunate that I had'nt read past the OP when I originally posted and was able to identify half of all responses. How was I able to make this prediction? Negativity and doubt are inherent to our character, to my character. Perhaps these characteristics are based in the instinct to survive by preparing for the worst. I again implore you cast aside your fears and judgements. We should make an effort each day to be appreciative of what we have and focus less on what we dont. No, the mind is not a genie in a bottle but I again implore you my brothers and sisters lets all put the good foot up ego's a**. Keep hope alive, Keep dreaming, Keep believing in magic. We are but babes untill death. Without water and its life giving properties, what will there be to debate, to doubt to fear, to love to hate? Tornados are touching down today 10 miles from the house. What will I be doing at noon? Ill be having a glass of rum and coke, cleaning while jamming out to my stolen music downloaded by limewire ( nobody is perfect) and dropping down to one knee. FATHER, OH OUR CREATOR, I THINK OF THE WATERS OF FUKASHIMA. I LOVE YOU. IM SORRY. WE ARE BUT BABES IGNORANT TO THE WAYS AND INTENTIONS OF NATURE. HEAL AND TURN OUT WHAT POISONS WE HAVE INFUSED INTO THE WATER VIA OUR IGNORANCE IN THE POWER OF OUR EARTH.
edit on 31-3-2011 by TheMsAmen because: Im a perfectionist lacking perfection

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Could pray for intervention by our higher self/et/etc too
more effective than just the water i'd say. This sort of will and request needs permission..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Ya I have, and it looks like bullcrap fake science, which is why NO MAINSTREAM SCIENCE TAKES IT SERIOUSLY. You'll find out whenever the time rolls by and nothing happens like everybody knows will happen.

All I ask is it be duplicated once like someone else said, but it has not been. MAKING IT FAKE SCIENCE. REAL SCIENCE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO MYSELF, I CAN TURN ON A LIGHTBULB, ELECTRICITY IS REAL SCIENCE, THIS CRAP IS NOT.

But what I think is wrong is that humans just left the dark ages, and we recently discovered amazing things that lets us live great lives, that goes against the entire history of humanity.

Because before this time, life was horrible, and then you died, thats it. The only way they could keep themselves motivated enough to continue with daily struggle is to pray in whatever form suits them, but praying never changed anything in the real world.

If it did 15,000+ people would not starve to DEATH every single day before AND after Japan, AND YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR LOVE TO JAPAN BECAUSE WE THINK MORE HIGHLY OF THEM? That is a very uneducated stance to be taking mr.holierthanthou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD, JAPAN CAN WAIT, SEND THE LOVE TO THE STARVING PEOPLE, AND INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY PRAYING, YOU CAN SEND ACTUAL REAL LIFE ITEMS THAT WILL EFFECT THOSE PEOPLE IN REAL TIME, SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A $2 PACK OF SEEDS OR CANS OF FOOD OR CLOTHES WOULD BE BETTER AND WOULD HAVE X100,000,000 THE EFFECT OF WISHFUL THINKING AND HOPING FOR THE WORLD TO FIX EVERYTHING WITHOUT HARD WORK, GROW UP PEOPLE GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

edit on 31-3-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No, what we should really be praying for is the decimation of corrupt politicians and other leaders as well as corrupt business executives. That would be a good place to start. Maybe we should all pray that an asteroid hit Washington and wipe out the filth, greed and corruption.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome

Whether you believe in what he is saying or not, many people do. I am not religious in any way, but what could it hurt?

It could hurt because people could instead be doing things that would actually help instead of practicing this mystical balderdash. It doesn't matter how many people believe in something; popularity of an idea does not establish its truth. The best course is to not be new age jackasses and instead do something that could make a real difference whenever possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

WTH are you talking about? Business is the only thing that keeps us from KILLING EACH OTHER.

link   
reply to post by wcitizen

My prayers are with you all. I also concentrate vibes on SOL to help where it can in radiation suppression if it can, somehow. I figured SOL radiation can overwhelm this neutralize this somehow.... I would imagine it would cause warmth and extra rays though.S&F

edit on 3/31/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome

Whether you believe in what he is saying or not, many people do. I am not religious in any way, but what could it hurt?

It could hurt because people could instead be doing things that would actually help instead of practicing this mystical balderdash. It doesn't matter how many people believe in something; popularity of an idea does not establish its truth. The best course is to not be new age jackasses and instead do something that could make a real difference whenever possible.

Your 1000% correct

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
S & F for sure! I just finished saying my first bunch of prayers. It's 11:42 here so in twenty I'll begin another set. I am on the Eastern time zone and I ask all those reading this in my time zone to join me. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. Wonderful wonderful post GREAT JOB!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
S & F for sure! I just finished saying my first bunch of prayers. It's 11:42 here so in twenty I'll begin another set. I am on the Eastern time zone and I ask all those reading this in my time zone to join me. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. Wonderful wonderful post GREAT JOB!!

Did you even read anything that anybody is trying to relay to you? Why dont you send a can of food, medical supplies, anything? Prayer is the only thing you can offer? When your done being so selfish maybe you can help the people actually suffering.

Prayer is only good to the person doing it, it makes them happier, just look, he was so happy he had to tell people he was praying, otherwise nobody would know of his efforts. Theory proven.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

No they said what they said to get supports with their energy transfer. And yes prayers are powerful. I am sure if they could as other directly give RIGHT now, but many are trapped in their countries and a can good may make it there soon but prayer with good concentration moves faster. Your vibes to them shouldnt be so aggressive as they wish to help..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There have been many many studies that show human intention can be a huge motivator for real life events. Even science is beginning to realize this as something you cannot deny. See "What the bleep do we know" and etc. Here is just one of the many different experiments performed.

1 June 99

A study published in the peer-reviewed journal Social Indicators Research reports on one of the most dramatic sociological experiments ever undertaken. Researchers predicted in advance that the calming influence of group meditation practice could reduce violent crime by over 20 percent in Washington, D.C., during an 8-week period in the summer of 1993.

In fact, the findings later showed that the rate of violent crime--which included assaults, murders, and rapes--decreased by 23 percent during the June 7 to July 30 experimental period. The odds of this result occurring by chance are less than 2 in 1 billion. Rigorous statistical analyses ruled out an extensive list of alternative explanations, according to John Hagelin, lead author of the study and director of the Institute of Science, Technology and Public Policy at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa.

www.alltm.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Perhaps some the "Believers" would like to buy some of the good doctor's water...

Hydration by vibration, Idiocy with intention

The Junk Science of structure-altered waters

This outfit has teamed up with the well-known showman-huckster Masuro Emoto to bring you the first “vibrationally charged, energy enhanced, interactive water". This elixir "promotes positive thinking" by "spread[ing] positive energy vibrations throughout the world," and will make you "resonate with the vibrational frequencies of Love and Perfect Health." These people want you to believe that merely labeling the bottle with words such as "love", "prosperity", or "perfect health" (along with "absolute 'Om') will "infuse" these qualitites into the water, and thus into you.

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

No they said what they said to get supports with their energy transfer. And yes prayers are powerful. I am sure if they could as other directly give RIGHT now, but many are trapped in their countries and a can good may make it there soon but prayer with good concentration moves faster. Your vibes to them shouldnt be so aggressive as they wish to help..

DUDE, MY AGGRESSIVE STANCE IS BASED OFF OF THE PASSIVE I DONT CARE ATTITUDE IN THIS THREAD.

WHEN THE WORLD HEARD ABOUT JAPAN, WHEN WOULD THERE EVER BE MORE PRAYING THEN AT THAT TIME AND THE REACTOR STILL WENT BAD, AND NOW THIS THREAD THINKS THAT THE 100-300 PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WILL FOLLOW THIS THREAD WILL CHANGE THINGS BY PRAYING, WHILE WASTING PRECIOUS TIME THAT YOU COULD BE HELPING THEM. THAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE.

IF PRAYING WORKED, WHY IS THERE IS THOUSANDS OF RELIGIONS? IF PRAYER WORKED, WOULD THAT NOT BE A UNIVERSAL THING THAT CAN PRODUCE REALTIME RESULTS, WHICH IT ISN'T.

I hope the caps made you read those words more carefully.

link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

How do you know it's "mystical balderdash"? You are absolutely correct, the Truth is Not Determined By a Show of Hands. I recently read a book written by a Physicist called:
The Physics of Consciousness.

He suggests that if everyone - EVERYONE - shared the same will, the wish or prayer or desire or whatever, and focused on that idea, collectively, then the thing would happen. It has to do with quantum physics that are proven.

As for doing something that can "make a real difference", what good are you doing by bashing people who are willing to send positive thoughts to a place we perhaps cannot go with cans, clothes, seeds, etc. ?? How are you helping?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColourMeSkeptical
Perhaps some the "Believers" would like to buy some of the good doctor's water...

Hydration by vibration, Idiocy with intention

The Junk Science of structure-altered waters

This outfit has teamed up with the well-known showman-huckster Masuro Emoto to bring you the first “vibrationally charged, energy enhanced, interactive water". This elixir "promotes positive thinking" by "spread[ing] positive energy vibrations throughout the world," and will make you "resonate with the vibrational frequencies of Love and Perfect Health." These people want you to believe that merely labeling the bottle with words such as "love", "prosperity", or "perfect health" (along with "absolute 'Om') will "infuse" these qualitites into the water, and thus into you.

Thanks for posting this, maybe this will sway some of the zombies here today.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join