It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Here is the full message:

(cut most of the the quote)

To All People Around the World
Please send your prayers of love and gratitude to water at the nuclear plants in Fukushima, Japan!
(....)
With love and gratitude,
Masaru Emoto
Messenger of Water

Dr. Masaru Emoto has scentifically proven that we can affect water with our thoughts and emotions.

THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN ALL DO, IN UNITY ACROSS THE WORLD, TO HELP THE SITUATION IN JAPAN.

Please pass this message to everyone possible. Even if they miss the actual time, they can do it later, it will still help.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-3-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Well, if the well being of people depends on prayers, are we in a bad shape! Stop this emotional nonsense and accept facts.

You say "Masaru Emoto has scentifically proven that we can affect water with our thoughts and emotions".
This is a false statement: scientific prove requires tests to be duplicated by others over and over again. Except for the good, praying, doctor, no single scientist confirmed the results. Please be more careful when using words like "prove".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Thats true, he has had his fair share of critism;

Commentators have criticized Emoto for insufficient experimental controls,[6] and for not sharing enough details of his approach with the scientific community.[7] In addition, Emoto has been criticized for designing his experiments in ways that leave them open to human error influencing his findings.[8]

In the day-to-day work of his group, the creativity of the photographers rather than the rigor of the experiment is an explicit policy of Emoto.[9] Emoto freely acknowledges that he is not a scientist,[10] and that photographers are instructed to select the most pleasing photographs.[11]

In 2003, James Randi publicly offered Emoto one million dollars if his results can be reproduced in a double-blind study.[12]

In 2005, Kristopher Setchfield from the Natural Science Department at Vermont published a paper[13] that analyzed deeper motives regarding Emoto's study. In his paper, Kristopher writes,

Unfortunately for his credibility with the scientific community, Dr. Emoto sells products based on his claims. For example, the products page of Emoto's Hado website is currently offering "geometrically perfect" "Indigo water" that is "highly charged hexagonally structured concentrate," and supposedly creates "structured water" that is "more easily assimilated at the cellular level" for $35 for an eight-ounce bottle. Without providing scientific research references for the allegedly amazing qualities of his Indigo Water, Emoto's commercial venture calls to mind ethical concerns regarding his intent and motivation—questions that would not be present if any scientist had published research supporting his claims.

In 2006, Emoto published a paper together with Dean Radin and others in the journalExplore: The Journal of Science and Healing. They describe that in a double blind test approximately 2000 people in Tokyo could increase the aesthetic appeal of water stored in a room in California, compared to water in another room, solely through their positive intentions.[14]

Wiki

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My heart and Soul will be tuning in at Noon today it NEVER hurts "TO TRY"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Many in the West will think this little prayer silly. Hopefully, some will stop to think of how they view the world, or worse, have taken the world (Nature) for granted because of mechanicalistic views fostered by Western Science and have prevented it being thought of in any other way..

Probably, people of the Western nations are those least involved with seeing the world as a whole. Man-made concrete, steel and plastic artifacts tend to obscure a basic appreciation of Nature for what it is. After all, that is the war cry of technological Industrialization constantly drilled into us: "Make Nature conform to our desires!"

Simple contemplation beyond such stupid beliefs may help us yet. If you have difficultly understanding or accepting that, find the site that shows and explains how the Hubble has recently looked into "empty" space and found nowhere is there emptiness, just Nature. A prayer for Nature, water, in this instance? Why not. Many people pray for a lot less evidence of fact.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You know there is a point where peoples skepticism gets old, does everything have to be proven 80 different ways come Sunday? Yes, his work has not been accepted by mainstream science, Yes he does have proof that Water can be affected by thought. If there is even the slightest chance that it works, why condemn the idea?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Keep the thread alive......... To all those who may question the validity of power in prayer, this request is not a judgment on your beliefs. We as man are struggling in this moment to define ourselvs. Should we choose to indulge in the self-absorbed and destructive aspects of our character or embrace the knowledge that we are one and share our dreams? I am implore you ask yourself is your rightness more important than your positivity? Today I will pray. I will think of all the benefits I have reaped from our home, the earth. I will remember the joy of squishing sand between my toes as I look out on the open waters of the ocean and blues skys. I will sip from my corporate labled bottle of water and be gratefull for the thirst quenching and life sustaining neccessity, rather than engage in thoughts of the countless others who are without or are forced to drink the water we have fouled. I will clean my home and be greatfull that I can do so and than wash myself free from the dirt of the day. Appreciate who and what we are regardless if you have more or less. Be thankfull for the time and the gifts we have been given. Give what you can. We are the water.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

“The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us.
We thank you and we love you.”

Oh god! Please make it stop...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Sending my love to our oceans. I saw a special on the weather channel about our thoughts and water, we can directly impact the oceans nuclear levels with positive thoughts to our waters...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'll do this. If someone wishes to and forgets, the 12 pm time, is only metaphor, time is a program, there is No Time, so treat it as a computer file where you add an extra line and hit save. All prayers help. Water is an element very connective to earth's grid.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2, really means that Energy = number of people and the
square of people’s consciousness.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don't think he was talking about us when he mentioned energy.

Like someone else said, everybody is just taking this too seriously and nobody "nay saying"

Ok yea im all for having an open mind, but this is pushing it. Zero evidence, zero duplications, and the jerk on his website sells crap for money, so he's just another con artist in my book.

The problem with people is that NOBODY wants to do ANYTHING. We would rather participate in "wishful" thinking because it makes US feel better while japan is still in a mess. If you want to help, more power to ya take the first plane there, if your like everyone else here that wants to help but only can help by praying, then keep it to yourself! I know I dont have anything to offer to help, but im certainly not going to sit here and heal them with my mind, im not 7.....

Which is the exact reason aliens will never land here in my lifetime, everyone needs to evolve first.. If the only thing we got for saving our own species that is dying from nuclear waste is "praying for water" then I have a feeling they will not be here for a very long time...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There is no need to observe any time period. Water is sentient and will pick up on whatever is directed toward it. There is no need to send a particular prayer, send only pure love. It is better to send that purity of emotion than to wish it in a particular direction because you do not know what is best for it in any case. With the transmission of pure love, it will be given sufficient impetus to move in the direction of its highest good.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Agree! Less prayers and more Chinooks and CH-53s...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'll wait for the day when an asteroid is coming towards earth, then ill join team prayer, until then ill use my brain.

Ill take a forward bet that the prayer does not do crap.

Which means that all there is to life is to live it and be happy. Not to worship gods or think you can change the world with your mind,sure it might be fun to think like that, but it does A GREAT deal of damage on humanity, if you want to do the smart thing, take the 1 thing every single religion has in common, then get rid of the god. Guess what that 1 thing is? Treat others kindly
edit on 31-3-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2, really means that Energy = number of people and the
square of people’s consciousness.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don't think he was talking about us when he mentioned energy.

Like someone else said, everybody is just taking this too seriously and nobody "nay saying"

Ok yea im all for having an open mind, but this is pushing it. Zero evidence, zero duplications, and the jerk on his website sells crap for money, so he's just another con artist in my book.

The problem with people is that NOBODY wants to do ANYTHING. We would rather participate in "wishful" thinking because it makes US feel better while japan is still in a mess. If you want to help, more power to ya take the first plane there, if your like everyone else here that wants to help but only can help by praying, then keep it to yourself! I know I dont have anything to offer to help, but im certainly not going to sit here and heal them with my mind, im not 7.....

Which is the exact reason aliens will never land here in my lifetime, everyone needs to evolve first.. If the only thing we got for saving our own species that is dying from nuclear waste is "praying for water" then I have a feeling they will not be here for a very long time...

It is easy to criticize something when you know nothing of which you speak and of which you make amply obvious.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

ya it is, because its bullcrap. anyone with a brain can tell, guess whats easier to criticize something? TO FOLLOW CRAP BLINDLY WITHOUT PROOF, THATS EASIER TO DO

and those lame videos of water crystals are not proof of anything............. Your gunna tell me I have no idea what water is? go die

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm gonna pray to the ocean that it seriously reconsiders, and turns into chocolate milk...I'll even remind myself with a little post note on my desktop.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What can it hurt to try even if you have no faith, because ultimately you either help or nothing happnes, but not even trying your just guaranteed the "nothing happens" option. So I say even if you think it sounds like a load of bull just try anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
ok using that logic, if you want to feel good and waste your time, maybe consider trying heroin?

Heres an example, im sure EVERY BODY ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET PRAYED FOR JAPAN THE DAY IT HAPPENED, HOW MUCH MORE PRAYER DO WE HAVE TO DO BEFORE WE REALIZE ITS BS? ITS BEEN WHAT 3-4,000 YEARS OF CONSTANT PRAYER FROM ANTIQUITY AND NOTHING!!!!!!

AND NOW THIS CRAPPY SITE THINKS THEY CAN CHANGE THE WORLD BY SENDING THE RADIOACTIVE WATERS OF JAPAN LOVE!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god damnit what dont you people understand that prayer does not do crap!!!!!!

If i could nail those last few points into EVERYONES head, that would be great, but its not going to work that way.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Have you actually read anything about him to make such an informed decision??

The Memory of Water

Goto approx 7.10 minutes - onwards in this clip (above) for Dr Emoto's interview -

Emoto's water crystal experiments consist of exposing water in glasses to different words, pictures, or music, and then freezing and examining the aesthetics of the resulting crystals with microscopic photography.[5][unreliable source?] Emoto claims that there are "many differences in the crystalline structure of the water" depending on the type of water source, which were taken from all over the world. For example, a water sample from a "pristine mountain" stream would purportedly show a "geometric" design that is "beautifully" shaped when frozen. On the other hand, "polluted water" sources will supposedly show a "definite distortion" and will be "randomly formed".[1]

Dr Masaru Emoto ( Wiki )

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
You know there is a point where peoples skepticism gets old, does everything have to be proven 80 different ways come Sunday? Yes, his work has not been accepted by mainstream science, Yes he does have proof that Water can be affected by thought. If there is even the slightest chance that it works, why condemn the idea?

I might be wrong, but when someone claims to be able to do something, others in the scientific community replicate the experiments. If they get the same results, time after time, then that is proof.
Why hasn't his work been accepted by the scientific community?
Does everything have to be proven 80 different ways come sunday?
No, just once, proof is proof.
There is a slight chance that chanting the National anthem backwards whilst cutting the throat of a live chicken will help, why don't we all give that a try?
You know there is a point where gullibility gets old.

If prayer worked, the most religious countries would win the world cup every time.
edit on 31-3-2011 by BrianDamage because: cos I did

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join