It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Why are they saying sorry to the water?

Say sorry to the creator of the water! Say sorry to G-d. The water is no more than an axe in a mans hand. It is a beautiful thing. But dont treat water as some living thing independant of G-d. Or an animal independant of G-d.

Only human beings possess the ability to choose. The animal, and water, just simply is. We wronged G-d, and his beautiful earth by asininely building nuclear power plants.

Anyways, because this may be more a political issue, than anyones fault (implicitly, at most) it would be best to connect this personal trauma to a lack in Japanese society at large. Japanese society needs a fixing. Its stupidly dumb "cute" culture, is simple evil.

Japan has very good things to offer. But it has produced a people that is more conditioned and dis-connected from the divine, via nature, perhaps more than any other people on earth today. I would say its them vs. the british. Both island peoples "separated" from the "main(land)" truth.

Its mystical how things work.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Spread your hot garbage elsewhere troll.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421

Say sorry to the creator of the water! Say sorry to G-d. The water is no more than an axe in a mans hand. It is a beautiful thing. But dont treat water as some living thing independant of G-d. Or an animal independant of G-d.

Only human beings possess the ability to choose. The animal, and water, just simply is. We wronged G-d, and his beautiful earth by asininely building nuclear power plants.

Anyways, because this may be more a political issue, than anyones fault (implicitly, at most) it would be best to connect this personal trauma to a lack in Japanese society at large. Japanese society needs a fixing. Its stupidly dumb "cute" culture, is simple evil.

Japan has very good things to offer. But it has produced a people that is more conditioned and dis-connected from the divine, via nature, perhaps more than any other people on earth today. I would say its them vs. the british. Both island peoples "separated" from the "main(land)" truth.

Its mystical how things work.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Spread your hot garbage elsewhere troll.
Haha...I would agree with them that water shouldn't be treated as some living entity, and I've stated we need to focus less on the water and what's actually causing the water to have problems. The root cause needs to be fixed here. But their whole crap about Japan being "separated" from the "main(land)"...that is puke-worthy. Japanese people are some of the most sophisticated and spiritual people on the planet, they're just bunching together Japan and Britain because they aren't full of Christians, and that really is beyond annoying, absolute garbage of the highest degree.

edit on 31-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Japan has my prayers. They need God's grace and aid in this disaster.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I'll do it. I suggest people set their cell alarms to go off at noon on the 31st so you don't forget.

Citizens of Earth: March 31st, 12 NOON (your timezone). "The Water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you." This is all it takes. Please say it aloud or in your mind 3 times as you put your hands together in a prayer position.

What God are we praying to here?
Why 3 times?
Why "out loud"?
And what is puting our hands "in a prayer position"?

Just curious if this has scientific reasoning, or if those rules just seem "right" for you?
In advance, thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Can someone PLEASE link the proof of this mans work? Has anyone in the scientific community dubplicated his work? Everyone in this thread is acting like this is fact. Dr. Emoto isn't even a real scientist!

I want to believe this with all my heart, and I will pray for the water tomorrow at 12. Still I am somewhat amazed by the lack of sceptics.

I loved the movie what the bleep. I loved the secret. I was also a teenager and stoned most of the day when I saw them. Please please please link me some proof. Or at least a report from someone who claims to have duplicated his work. I want to believe, but the fact that he sells @ish on his website makes me wonder.

I will pray out of love. Still, help me believe. Send me some proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I don't mean to upset anyone here, but IMO, if god gave a s#%t about Japan, he wouldn't have let it happen in the first place?
So, this whole event must be part of god's plan.
If it's part of god's plan, no amount of prayers are going to change anything.
His master plan has been in effect for thousands of years, he wont deviate from it just because we all say prayers.
He would have known in advance the suffering, pain and destruction he was going to cause, and he also would have known that lots of people were going to pray to get him to reverse some of the damage.
With all that in mind, he still went ahead with his plan to deliver death and destruction to the people of Japan.
Praying won't change a thing, IMO.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with governments or power, even with metaphysical or intellectual debates.
This is to support our brothers, all the creatures of that place, all that nature and our mother earth of course.
Come on people, a bit of empathy and love, please.
My positive thoughts are with you Japan, emphasizing his power and matching the agreed time.

S + F

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I dont mean to be negative, but if we do this & it works, all that will happen is that the nuclear companies that caused this in the first place will say "see, told you it was safe, we had it under control the whole time", and they'll build more of these death traps.

Im not saying I wont join in, just in case. But that is what will happen IF this works. And we know what the masses are like, they could show video evidence of it working, but as long as the voice overs telling them otherwise the images dont mean sh*t!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I will say these words tomorrow at noon. I believe that positive vibes can do a lot of good but sometimes it is hard to stay true and positive. Hopefully everyone that reads this thread will recite those words and truly believe that it will make all the difference in the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Perhaps you do not have a sensitivity to the Buddhist spirit of Japan, and you did not seem to get the point of imprinting on the water the sense of caring for it, the feeling of healing it, and forgiveness energy. Dr. Emoto seems to understand this principle. In Japanese and Chinese philosophical systems, they are deeply aware of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth plus void in Japanese and wood in Chinese Feng Shui.
Just for fun let's look at a simple wikipedia entry for the elements en.wikipedia.org...(Japanese_philosophy)
Have you ever seen the delightful little Japanese water functions that have hollow bamboo rods, and water flows through them into a little pond, and usually there are some pebbles or what not. Or check out these peaceful Japanese garden pics of the Missouri Botanical Gardens www.flickr.com...

The Japanese Garden in St. Louis was designed by Buddhist monks. Just try and be opened minded to another culture.
edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well our world is based on the collective consciousness of all of us connected like the internet. Like computers connected to the internet, the most of us see the same things, hear the same things, smell the same things, and feel the same things because we are all connected like a network.

Our godly immortal souls are all connected and are in sync.

if all our minds can turn positive for everything, I think the universe that we habitat in will become a better place.

It's like in the matrix. We're all in the matrix, and our minds are all connected together in the same network. We see the same definition and process in the same program. If once we decide to be like Neo, then we'll have a haven on earth.

It's kind of like voting. if once we all start voting mentally for the good of this world with our original eternal and immortal god form, then we will enjoy quite some awesomeness while we're still in this human form.
edit on 31-3-2011 by AwesomeOverload because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
I dont mean to be negative, but if we do this & it works, all that will happen is that the nuclear companies that caused this in the first place will say "see, told you it was safe, we had it under control the whole time", and they'll build more of these death traps.

Im not saying I wont join in, just in case. But that is what will happen IF this works. And we know what the masses are like, they could show video evidence of it working, but as long as the voice overs telling them otherwise the images dont mean sh*t!

They will continue building more it does not matter if Japanese are killed or not killed, the solutions to that have more to do with the awakening of the entire world and not a puntual punishment to that part of the earth as a lesson.
If you have not shed a tear for all the damage as a race we have inflicted on our planet earth and their creatures and if you are not moved enough to even run a really positive thinking i dont know as you can avoid that one day this happens in your own place, in your comfort zone.

Peace
edit on 31-3-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Well, you are not upsetting me as I've just finished up some meditation, and was feeling rather peaceful. I wish you enlightenment. Peace, and Buddha bless you.
edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by wcitizen

I'm about to send out on twitter. I have tears streaming down my face. It touched me so deeply for this Dr. to reach out to the whole world and do such a magnificent zen prayer to the water element. Let the naysayers be still.

ok theres #quantam #phsyics #zen #Buddhism #healing hashtags

any others ?
edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

That's great.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The power of intention, the power of prayer, concentrated thoughts, verbalized, it has great power indeed.
Lets pray then. S&F

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Agreed.

I am somewhat surprised at the level of Pantheism that I see around me - and it is definitely growing. This isn't trolling, it's just stating how we see it. Not looking for a fight.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You know we are buddhas ourselves right?

Buddha is a rank, which is the raw basic of our soul. We are all buddhas. nirvana is just enlightenment, kinda like realizing you're not human, but a godly soul. However godly status is unachieved until you rid yourselves of the bad humanly habits like prejudice, greed, desire, obsession, etc to be able to return to our original state of mind.

Our relationship to this human body is like the driver to the car. Once this car stops working, we move on to the next car. Hopefully my next is an Aston Martin.

Also, to clarify. Buddhism isn't a religion. It's a study. And buddhists don't have gods. Only taoists do.

I think many people think they are Buddhists when they are Taoists.

Buddhism is the study of forgetting the bad habits of being human. Not once in the original Diamond Sutra does it mention about any "gods", or worshiping them. If anything, buddhism is Pantheism.

I think nowadays people think it's cool to be zen or something, so when people believe in an Asia god that person thinks he's a Buddhist. Buddhists don't worship, or believe in a god. Buddhists believe in the original form of ourselves, which is an eternal immortal being.

In fact, Buddhism is highly scientific. Siddharta actually talked about bacterias, universes, galaxies, and planets, even from back in the days. Without any technology he is able to see so many truths of our human world.

Einstein also studied Buddhism himself because he thought it was really interesting and coincided with a lot of the stuff he was studying, and he said that if he were to say which religion he belonged to, it'd be Buddhism. But then again, Buddhism is NOT a religion. It does not have any attributes that a religion have. It's a philosophy, and not a religion.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
There are so many negative remarks about this...So what if you don't believe it'll work just F**king do what the man asks. It's not until something happens to ourselves that we'll resort to something so ridiculously impossible, to help. Miracles do happen...and I prayed for one for you Japan. But to let you know I also farted during the prayer, so I hope it doesn't send another quake
(i'm not kidding).
edit on 31-3-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Great find and thank you
S&F

Will be ready at the appointed time - in about 30 minutes (GMT)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I decided to test Maseru Emotos results using a medium in the water that would not melt and therefore be easier to photograph. It really works! your intentions do have a force on waters effect. Do the experiment with true intent and you will be fascinated with the results.

look at how similar the crystal formation is to a living plant.

This one was hate intention.

And Peace which was interesting throughout the samples it was interlocked in tight geometric patterns.

Video on the experiment process attached here.

www.youtube.com...

My point is yes your positive intentions really will have an effect. So please if you have it in you send them.

(Sorry not sure how to embed the images and video yet.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Shirak because: To try and fix embeded images

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join