It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well, he's the world expert on water and how we can have an effect on it, so I'm willing to give this 150%. heart and soul.
Yes, but what I'm saying is, we can "heal" the water, but is that going to stop the nuclear meltdowns taking place? I highly doubt it...he's too focused on water, and fails to see the larger potential of what our minds can do.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't really believe things like this... it's kinda silly...
Scratch that... I'm open to the possibility... after all, I believe in prayer.

And who knows about the power that billions of people thinking about the same thing at the same time can generate?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some of you claim you have seen his research... I want to see it to. I'm not saying a youtube video, I mean... a paper or something that i can test in my home. If u show proof, u get one more "prayer", if not, prob. doesn't matter, it will do the same work as see some kitties in the internet.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I've never seen water heal. Even if it did how does this effect the radiation spewing from the reactors? Water is now happy what do we do about the air? What about Neptune? Isn't he pissed now?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
People we are talking about wishful thinking here. If we pray to the water to be rinsed. Where will we put the radioactive waste, on Gaddafi?

There is always a reaction to every action. We should be very careful of what we wish for. We might not like the results.

Maybe we shouldn't build things we have to use magic fix.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So the water now contains radioactive isotopes?

Does this pose threat through
* Food (Meat, Fish)
* Drink (Water, Milk)
* Weather (Rain)
* Atmosphere

If so, what are we going to do? SERIOUSLY?

Besides praying for the water?
edit on 30-3-2011 by TruthArchaeologist because: Forgot Something

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthArchaeologist

Now there is a nice practical question!

And yet, since I know nothing about radiation, I have no answers to give...

...but I think considering the impact on the environment, people should be concentrating on finding real solutions to the problem rather than just "praying it away".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking. It is said the square root of 1% of a population can bring about major change. I know Gregg Braden has done some interesting work, and he's not the only one.

The Square root of 1%

I think there is so much connectivity, and so much we don't understand about how very powerful our thoughts can be to affect actual, physical change. Maybe somewhat off topic, but I always think back to the Apollo 13 astronauts actually making it back to the planet in midst of insurmountable odds. The planet was glued to their TVs watching and hoping, and in those few short minutes focusing on they're safe return, and guess what? They made it. Perhaps a small example, but I don't think enough people actually believe how powerful they are when they put their minds and hearts to it. Water has some amazing properties; even metaphysical documented in science. I wouldn't knock it 'til you try it.

Amazing Water

edit on 30-3-2011 by Auntie Matter because: (youtube)

edit on 30-3-2011 by Auntie Matter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm onboard, read all his books. The man is a genius !

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i didnt know that love was effective at safely containing radiation.....

Are you trying to tell me that the japanese didint love where they lived??? or maybe that the love of asians is less effective agianst radiation than caucasian love?

kind of a stupid thing to ask for especially to put it at #1

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'm about to send out on twitter. I have tears streaming down my face. It touched me so deeply for this Dr. to reach out to the whole world and do such a magnificent zen prayer to the water element. Let the naysayers be still.

ok theres #quantam #phsyics #zen #Buddhism #healing hashtags

any others ?
edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can't believe all of the people on ATS that don't understand the basics of metaphysics. I mean what's the point of being here if all you do is nay say? Such a miserable existence it must be! I am sending compassion to all of them as well.

This is a very smart Dr. Will do as he asks...Good Post...Thanks..S&F

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
I can't believe all of the people on ATS that don't understand the basics of metaphysics. I mean what's the point of being here if all you do is nay say? Such a miserable existence it must be! I am sending compassion to all of them as well.

This is a very smart Dr. Will do as he asks...Good Post...Thanks..S&F

Many do not understand the power of thought and energy. They do not understand the creative power of fiat! "Let There Be Light!"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thank you, subscribed to this thread, I Love DR Emoto. Good to see this happening on a worldwide call.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

Thqank you for this vid. I had seen something about the effect of sound on water before.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
I've never seen water heal. Even if it did how does this effect the radiation spewing from the reactors? Water is now happy what do we do about the air? What about Neptune? Isn't he pissed now?

Yep I bet he's working O/T to sort out all this rubble

Undines of the Water, unite

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The situation is all very sad.

Its always those that deserve it least, who face the brunt...

Japan is no innocent society. Many aspects of its culture are just plain corrupt and perverted. But these coastal communities, built mainly of fishermen, and simple country folk are probably an example of the best Japan can offer in ethics and morality.

Just sad to see. I really do pray G-d helps them get things in order, and helps them with any emotional difficulties they are going through. They are a strong and wise people. They will overcome.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I see someone else has twittered it on #healing hashtag as well. Heres their tweet The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you. Dr Emoto #healing and heres mine Vid of Japanese Dr. pleading with world to pray for water #healing #zen #Buddhism /6k9dsnp

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I don't get why people are b itching and complaining about this.................what could it hurt to pray for your fellow members of the human race? It's not like it's costing anyone a dime.

I am with you Doc!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Why are they saying sorry to the water?

Say sorry to the creator of the water! Say sorry to G-d. The water is no more than an axe in a mans hand. It is a beautiful thing. But dont treat water as some living thing independant of G-d. Or an animal independant of G-d.

Only human beings possess the ability to choose. The animal, and water, just simply is. We wronged G-d, and his beautiful earth by asininely building nuclear power plants.

Anyways, because this may be more a political issue, than anyones fault (implicitly, at most) it would be best to connect this personal trauma to a lack in Japanese society at large. Japanese society needs a fixing. Its stupidly dumb "cute" culture, is simple evil.

Japan has very good things to offer. But it has produced a people that is more conditioned and dis-connected from the divine, via nature, perhaps more than any other people on earth today. I would say its them vs. the british. Both island peoples "separated" from the "main(land)" truth.

Its mystical how things work.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join