It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Wow, very cool videos mate. I really like the one when they move the table. caught my attention.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its not just about prayer its about understanding, knowing truley, and excepting the fact that you as a god being are one. Just as every tissue is composed of cells that each weild their own conciousness that makes up our physical pressence our one conciousness, that which I am, makes up another conciousness that we are mostly not aware, through the vibratory pattern that is the essence of god which moves all creation will you find hope for japan. Dont live in the realm of effects!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Looks like this crap didnt work, maybe people were praying for an even greater disaster? It just caused another earthquake and the level of the plant to 7.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isawsomething
And why should nature forgive us after all the damage we've made? would you be merciful to a Giardia or an intestinal worm? Would you be kind and forgiving to a tick sucking on your blood?

But I agree and will go even further, let's ask for forgiveness also to the Gulf waters and every river, lake, stream, ocean we've polluted. While we're at it, let's ask for forgiveness to all the animals we have destroyed and keep abusing for our petty little cravings. Oh, and don't forget our fellow human brothers and sisters, how we destroy each others body, minds and souls with every little selfish and greedy act we commit on a daily basis.

Humans do not deserve forgiveness, we deserve a beating from mother nature. And that's what we are getting.

I have to agree with this post... more true than most here will ever admit or accept... we're gonna get more and more spankings from nature than ever before.

Indeed the Japan Disaster is a tragedy, but it pales in comparison to the tragedy, travesty and abuse this planet has been subject to by humans who have become nothing more than a cancer upon it.

If anything, the quake and resulting effects like this nuke disaster, are simply retribution or a balancing of the SLANDER against the earth... but this is just the beginning.

While I agree this water experiment is real and has important implication that should be brought to light, it will take far more for humans to "convince" nature to correct what it didn't create and spare a few of the VIRUSES who have for the most part in general, contributed to the problem or done nothing to stop.

The problem is too big and its far too late to call it back since The Genie is out of the bottle and pandoras box has been open long before 3/11.

Mankind must deal with the consequences and reap what its sown. Hopefully a lesson will be learned and humans will begin terminating its evil nuclear Tech before its really too late in the form of Nuclear Terrorism and retaliation that appears to be imminent according to the person who predicted the Japan Quake and Nuke disaster... Fukushima will be a day at Disneyland in comparison.

edit on 13-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is an excellent use of the power of our collective Minds, all focused on good. Sort of like the movie "Pay It Forward."

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join