It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I’m sorry to see how the majority of this thread has turned out. Here’s my take:

Ever wished someone well, or said good luck? Ever stopped to help someone pick up a bunch of loose papers blowing down the street? Ever see someone get hurt and hope they’re alright, etc…? It’s something that is good to do, whether large or small scale. No, it doesn’t absolve us from doing/acting/giving money where we can (which I have as well)…. This was simply a request to take pause, and think good thoughts for those who’ve had a catastrophe to bring about some good on some type of level, call it what you will. Dr. Emoto believes in the power that good intentions have on water and was asking for help on a greater scale. Many people share those beliefs, and are like-minded. Many don’t and aren’t, think it's all bunk, and that’s okay. This was a request not an order.

The matter of assigning labels between prayer to the right God vs. good thoughts, or, what is scientifically sound and verifiable to everyone’s satisfaction versus, well…what is not, would certainly make a good content for another thread. I’m just taken aback at how this simple request to take one minute out of one’s day resulted in such vitriol here. Repeat: it was just a request.

I'm am personally not so open to every single idea out there that my brain is ready to fall out; I very much value scientific credibility and research, but I also think there's much more to our collective unity than just graphs and charts. I think there's certain things that cannot be measured with a ruler, and science has backed that up - just look at the night sky and tell me it can all be explained.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Umm... Is he serious?

I could not stop laughing when I read this. Ohh my god hahahaha.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Well all I can say to you then GUY from BELGIUM is that the rules of the site are not to use ridicule or otherwise make insulting and demeaning remarks. So if that is how you want to do this, do it at your own risk. I am so sorry I do not speak Dutch. So do what thou wilt, speak all the Dutch you like. Being atheist does not automatically make you right, or even give you the edge of reality.

And so where's your proof that prayer/emotions/thought/intent does NOT affect matter? Tell me also, is your objection to Dr Emotos prayer based on objections to prayer specifically or to the idea of thought itself affecting matter? My guess is that you view depression to be always caused by a chemical action and yet you do not seem to see the relationship between the mind and the body. Would you be prepared to defend the position that chemical reactions in the brain did not affect the emotions of this Virginia tech student, or that there was no relation between his state of depression and chemical reaction to medications? www.naturalnews.com...
Namaste
edit on 2-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by wcitizen

It is all very true about water being able to store memory andenergy of all kinds i urge anyone to hasnt seen the Documentary WATER go find it and watch it as many times as you can, and next time you are drinking water thank it for the life it gives you.

Ever since I first saw his work I have 'blessed" my drinking water and my bath. ( it couldnt hurt right?)
Our planet is 70% water. Perhaps we could direct some prayers to our oceans too.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I,said my prayers to Japan and the whole world. The world is in a crisis,we need to help one another,everyday,not just when there is a crisis. When we had 9-11, America stood up and stood up proud. That is what Japan needs to do.We are here to help everyone,always,not for just a day,then forget.If mankind just took a minute out of everyday,they could help so many.Mankind has forgotten,until it happens to them. I,personally pray for Japan and Haiti.Very true the nuclear plants have been a big story,but the media stopped telling us about the people,why? Now this nuclear mess is coming to USA.,Now the media is talking about it a lot. Which,we should if it bothering our ocean,milk,land. What about Hawaii,they are real close? My heart goes out ,Japan,they have been hit really hard,I,wonder if Tokyo,will be next. Also California and the west coast,in that ring of fire. Also that fault line down the Mississippi river. People wake up,the earth is having bad birth pains,like it says in the bible. They will happen,but when,and we aren't ready here in USA,Actually Japan wasn't either when it came to nuclear.,Neither are we and the world. If it wasn't for CHURCHES ,people in crisis would be forgotten,after the media leaves. Help the churches,if you want to help these countries and USA ,in trouble. Prayer is wonderful,but Jesus said to help all,poor and the ones hurt,lost every thing.You may not be able to go,but any thing can help.as long as it come from the heart.Like the GOOD SAMARITAN, FROM THE BIBLE. THEN YOU WON'T GO WRONG,MY FRIEND! DEAR JESUS,PLEASE HELP JAPAN AND THEIR PEOPLE,IN ALL WAYS,AND FOR THE WHOLE WORLD,THERE IS SO MANY CRISIS'S GOING ON.WE NEED YOU LORD,HEAR OUR PLEA AND CRY.WE THANK YOU LORD EVERYDAY FOR YOUR BLESSINGS AND LOVE FOR US.IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

AMEN SISTER,AMEN,I AGREE WITH YOU,READ WHAT I SAID,PLEASE.WE NEED TO STOP A MIN AND HELP ALL. YOU NEVER KNOW...........VERY GOOD WORDS TO GO BY.THANK YOU,MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
stay informed

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

The radiation in the waters are a potential threat to each and every one of us through oceanic and storm movements, and from the foods we gather from Earth's waters.

Won't a concentrated ammount of anything be diluted by water, and not just water - but the worlds oceans

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
reply to post by Sahabi

The radiation in the waters are a potential threat to each and every one of us through oceanic and storm movements, and from the foods we gather from Earth's waters.

Won't a concentrated ammount of anything be diluted by water, and not just water - but the worlds oceans

P.S. As long as we can isolate the food from the foodchain it shouldn't be an issue

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Excelent, im going to apologize to the irradiated water over in Japan... REALLY? I want someone to apologize to me for lying to me and exposing me to radiation, no matter how "safe it is", ya know the HUMAN with the cognitive ability and all...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Dear Water of Fukushima Nuklear power plant. I love you, we love you, peace upon you and me. Keep us smile everyday. We wish you to heal the world, we want to heal the wound. Love, peace, hugs, smiles, gratitude, kisses all for you the water of Fukushima Nuklear power plant.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

He might be right!!....I have heard this before....In fact we have 5 gallon water bottles and i wrote Love on them with a black marker to raise the vibration of the water which is suppose to make it even better for you.I will be saying this everyday several times a day in fact lets do this for OUR OWN water milk produce ect in what ever country you live in.Lets just send Love and appreciation to it all everyday.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Well all I can say to you then GUY from BELGIUM is that the rules of the site are not to use ridicule or otherwise make insulting and demeaning remarks. So if that is how you want to do this, do it at your own risk. I am so sorry I do not speak Dutch. So do what thou wilt, speak all the Dutch you like. Being atheist does not automatically make you right, or even give you the edge of reality.

And so where's your proof that prayer/emotions/thought/intent does NOT affect matter? Tell me also, is your objection to Dr Emotos prayer based on objections to prayer specifically or to the idea of thought itself affecting matter? My guess is that you view depression to be always caused by a chemical action and yet you do not seem to see the relationship between the mind and the body. Would you be prepared to defend the position that chemical reactions in the brain did not affect the emotions of this Virginia tech student, or that there was no relation between his state of depression and chemical reaction to medications? www.naturalnews.com...
Namaste

I'm sure you understand why I refrain from continuing this non-debate in which my statements are very likely to be turned upside down, a practice I encounter a lot when dealing with "believers".
So, I'm off. Feel free to guess all you want about my positions, if that makes you happy.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I was a few days late, but I did my part :c) Have you all seen Dr. Emoto's photographs of the various water crystals being subjected to various emotional states? Here's one for you :

Interesting eh?

Namaste!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by decadence
Dear Water of Fukushima Nuklear power plant. I love you. . .

Come now, it's obviously Japanese idiosyncrasies (at least to westerners).

Plus alot of the time things get fumbled in translations etc. Even the Japanese prime minister said the events which occured was a "punishment from God" or something to that affect which was played down afterwards.

. . .

oh wait he literally means. . .

i don't even
edit on 3-4-2011 by igor_ats because: just re-read

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So after reading up to page four of this thread, I finally came out of my lurk mode.

You guys do realize that it takes about a minute to do what was requested right? What has sucked the decency out of your hearts, that you spend more time ridiculing and belittling the situation at hand? I have never been so appalled and disgusted by forum posts then I am now. Maybe there is so much negative going on in this thread because stuff like positive thoughts and prayer actually do work, and dis info is trying to sway us from this truth?

Who knows. There has to be some logical explanation as to why there are so many cold and heartless individuals on this specific thread.

Anyways, i'm going back to my lurk mode for a few more months. Being that there are thousands of people just like me that choose to observe, rather then to chime in, I'm pretty sure they will relate to this.

On that note, have a great day.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not really something i would do or believe in, doesn't look like we have much else to do for this situation so... sending all i have to japan

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I wholeheartedly believe in the work of Dr Emoto. I have been drinking water with the message 'good health and happiness' on for the past month whilst giving up smoking and I believe it has made a real difference. His work is both scientific and spiritual and follows sound logic if you think about the way positive thinking works... Good stuff

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
When all else fails, a few Hail Marys can't hurt.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I /boggle at people who think it's perfectly rational to pray to a creation, yet can't muster the sense or humility to pray to the Creator.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join