It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Hi Buford, Thanks for the support.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You have all the support you need. You are very correct in your views. Prayer has been used since the beginning of time. Of course it will not work when people dont believe. The people who do not believe in prayer will never find the truth because they are in a box created by the NWO.

Prayer has freed me from a life of pain and the dependance on Man Made Opiods. Doctors never mentioned the natural plant called Cannabis which was created by God to heal many illnesses along with thousands of products or other uses.

The medical establishment is run by the NWO and they will get you addicted to the point of no mercy. They are evil along with their man made chemicals that millions use daily.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I wasnt trying to make a contest out of this.

I just mentioned basic philosophy because it teaches the importance of reason, and understanding.

I dont particularly like Plato or his government, as explained in "republic". I dont like Aristotles conception of God - which is deistic, rather than what we know of G-d through the bible. I despise Epicurean values. I disagree with the stoics in their asceticism. Pythagoras was an interesting fellow. As was Thales. You actually find a bit of hebraic thought in their writings, or what was written in their names.. Not surprising. Both were born around what is today Lebanon, and so undoubtedly made contact with the Jewish philosophers of the late 1st temple period, and so were influenced by them.

My mentioning these different personalities was for the purpose of showing that you dont just mindlessly agree with everyones opinion. I disagree with each of them on some level. But, i also have learned from them. I learn by analyzing them, and their arguments, and by doing so strengthen my own. I agree with Aristotles teleology which even the Jewish philosopher Maimonides integrated into his own philosophy - read "guide to the perplexed".. As did Thomas Aquinas.

Could you please elaborate your premise that even the bringing of Eastern thought to the West was "planned" ? See that's one conspiracy theory I've never heard of.

"World events do not occur by accident.They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; Most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the pure string"

Dennis Healy, Former British Secretary of Defence and Chancellor of the Exchequer

Now, this is how the world works. This is even how Machiavelli recommends to his prince, to govern society. To manipulate events to bring about situations. To always control from without, while creating the impression of a false veneer that misleads.

The elite of Europe - the noble houses, and today many others, do not have the same moral values as their masses are taught to have. Not that the masses have false values. No. The values of the masses, which are essentially biblical in nature are quite good. But, nevertheless, paganism has run through the upper echelons of Christianity since its inception. This is just the way it is. The Roman nobility "embraced" christianity while interjecting their own pagan theological thought into its scriptures. This being formally done at the council of Nicea, by the emperor constantine.

Eastern Mysticism resonates on many fronts with western esoteric thought. Gnosticism, which is the most generic name for western esotericism, is thought to be the real theology behind the Christian New Testament. In any case, the differences between the Bible of the Jews, and the Early Christians, vs the pagan worldview was one between a universal moral standard vs. Moral relativism. Example. All the different gods of the lands had different rules or laws for its people. Each had their own "relative" relationship with reality. This was just the ancient, and primitive way of expressing what today we call moral relativism. Clearly, these values havent changed. They may have been suppressed for some 1500 years or so before they became ascendant again in the west, but they were always there. They were there in the "dark ages". They can be seen in the arthurian legends of the British isles. Of midieval alchemy. The philosophers stone. Fountain of Youth.

Everything is planned. There is a divine order that the mystics amongst these elites follow. It is a profoundly abstract, and complex idea to understand. Generally, an understanding of Kabbalah can make sense of it, since it speaks in a much more universal sense.

Theres a divine order to reality. There is the creators indwelling presence, called the "shekinah" in Hebrew, and there is her backside you could say. In certain magical rites, like in this one

Although he doesnt explain it here, what exactly these 72 angels are, he should know that they are the fundamental forces in creation. The Shekinah is devised of 72 archetypal "camps", which that design of his graphically expresses.

All of reality is expressed through these 72 forces. Thus, all of physical reality is expressed through thse 72 forces. Hence, the bible says there are 70 languages, 70 nations, 70 Israelites went down to Egypt. 72 and 70 are recurring numbers for a reason. The difference between them is this. 70 basic forces. And 2 forces that decide between them. These 2 forces are the spiritual root of good and evil. One is called Samael, and the other Michael. This makes 72 forces. On a deeper level, this 72 is the expanded name of YHVH with yods (signifying wisdom).

Kabbalah is RIDICULOUSLY deep. It is no mere philosophy. It is THE science of the spiritual realm. The Jews of course get no credit for it because the gentile leaders despise the Jews, or moreso the beliefs they are trying to institutionalize on planet earth. Also, not all Jews are good Jews. Many are Sabbatean - pagan - Jews with the same dualistic values as the rest of the elite. These are the Jews that control Israel.

Introducing Buddhism and Hinduism into the west (i would like to say here that i have no problem with Zen Buddhism. Tibbetan buddhism is where my beef is), which came most strongly in the 60s counter-culture, and hate for authority, and "boundaries", truly a time of the moon, was actually preceded by some 80 years by theosophy. Theosophy began to peddle these ideas and spoke of a New age of Aqurius, a time of the divine mother (isis unveiled being all about this return to worship of the divine feminine) worship, etc. Their preparing for a time in the future. What it is exactly i cannot know. But the popularization of this philosophy in the west is congruent with their desire to uproot biblical, "patriarchial" values. Because the East has the most refined systems - yoga (which i have no problem with persay) appealed very deeply to the spiritual impoverished and alienated west. The west broke itself spiritually to make way for the "new age", for eastern spirituality, for ancient pagan spirituality. All in an attempt to stultify Biblical values.

You can believe what you want. Even this war on Israel, is a symbolic expression of the pagan mind vs the Jewish mind. Hence, "palestine" is a roman corruption of philistine, the arch enemy of the Jews. The leaders, and all pagan act viacriously against Israel through Palestine.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Oh well thank goodness you werent just trying to paint me as some illiterate schmuck of the masses, but rather your average run of the mill non-freemasonic degenerate pagan hippie. I feel so much better

Interesting stuff about the Archangels. That starlike diagram, seems Len Horowitz had one too in his lecture on water.
Wasnt Alice Bailey a Mason? Or are you a traditional person who does not like freemasonry? I do have a set of the Secrete Doctrine in my Library, as well as Masters and The Path. I was a Theosophist at 19. That's where I first encountered El Morya.
I also have a book on Kabbalah, explaining about the Sephirot. You might be surprised what I have in my Library.
edit on 2-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I dislike Freemasonry although not as much as i dislike Alice Bailey.

Alice Bailey was one of the most unique voices for the elite. She said this in her "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:

The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

You think im joking about this spiritual war between the worlds elite, and the religious Jews? Its right. The founder of the UNs "lucis trust" the spiritual division for the UN, states quite clearly what paving the way to the NWO entailed. Getting rid of the religious Jews. Those who have kept the tradition of the biblical prophets into modern times.

Another fact of this being an actual agenda is Robert Muller. Robert Muller was the Under-Secretary General of the UN for 45 years. He was so powerful he was given the title "The UN philosopher". All his policies, as admitted by him, were based on Alice Baileys 25 esoteric writings.

Crazy world we live in.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Either the Creator is infinite, or IT is not! You can't have it both ways, dontreally.

Male/female, good/evil, positive/negative all belong to duality. Infinity is one. If it is divided, it is no longer infinity. Get That Concept. The One will never trade infinity for multiplicity. Because of this simple mathematical certainty, I know that you and I are the same being looking through different lenses. Cool, huh?

BTW, Nassim Haramein has some very interesting information about 72.

I believe in (know) an Infinite Creator, not some demiurge impostor chump. (The local sub-Logos is not to be confused with YHWH, nor with the Impostor, the fake Jehovah). The impostor is just an egregore who got too big for his breeches. The poster child for "Don't let this happen to you!" I'm sure it sucks to be nothing but an Ego. If he learned some manners he wouldn't be the leper of the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I didn't see it expressly against the Jews, but I do know that the UN Agenda 21 and their agenda for a One World religion is treacherously stacked against the Judeo-Christian religion. An acquaintance of mine who is Catholic has talked a lot about how Marxism has infiltrated the Church. I personally feel we have much more to worry about from Marxism and humanism, which is pretty much anti-Christ. Even religious humanism waters down the message to a more utilitarian idea, which I'm guessing stems from the influence of the World Council of Churches.
I do agree with you that Alice Bailey and Leadbeater got involved with the UN with the whole Lucis trust thing. My view is that they got sidetracked and thought they were influencing world affairs for the better. I cannot say what their true personal agenda was. It is not that there is something inherently wrong with the mysteries of the Eastern adepts, or any mystical practice, but what it is used for. Perhaps some of the people today who think the UN One World govt is a good thing are not evil, but misguided. I've also read some stuff that made me think they hoped to guide the incarnation of the root races.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

so, basically, water becomes "holy" because a group of people who make unproven claims about their special relation with whatever imaginary friend - let's call them "priests" (yuck, that felt bad, living in a country where priests are known to be interested in raping young children) say so?

Even some of the people I was arguing with over this get this experiment better than you. (...)

You must be a believer! Otherwise I can't explain the arrogance expressed in the previous sentence. How dare you to make statements about my understanding? You have no clue, only a belief.
I pity the world where people like you get a forum to spread the bull#. Meanwhile the misery continues.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It has been shown that INTENT not prayer necessarily, will effect things at a distance just as Dr Emoto has found.
It was found at the university of Chicago that it is more effective by far if the recipient is not aware of/expecting the effort.

Funny(strange):
STUXNET was discovered in japan and it is suspected that this is part of the failure of certain safety systems...
there is a toxic cloud
This sounds like the toxid cloud israeli attack on a nuclear facility forecast many times in the
half past human reports
Look for the toxic cloud around the world several times and mass evacuation...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Well guy from Belgium you twisted the whole concept. Maybe it's just a language barrier? I'd like to hear your ideas on this prayer and experiment if you can without resorting to criticism.
Here's what you said to another poster too

You are indeed entitled to believe in the fairy tale of your choice

So tell me, were you judging that person or no?

and then there was this

What do I have to lose by praying? My contact with reality, maybe

Spoken like a true atheist. Yes we all are entitled to our opinions aren't we?
Peace and sorry to upset you. I mean it, because there's been a lot of bashing on this thread when the intent was really to send healing.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Wow, stuxnet in Japan. That is scary. That would mean that there was deliberate sabotage. Do you have a link?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i do
www.infosecisland.com...
there's tons
amazingly quiet story eh?
the bug effects siemans
it showed up every where china germany
germany is getting right out of nuclear power
the quake wasn't the only reason

thanks there to our good good friends

I guess attributing any responsibility for this BURNT OFFERING would be hatespeech

edit on 2-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you very much my friend. Well the Stuxnet in Iran was much reported on here. I had not heard about the other episodes. I was hoping that Stuxnet attack on Iran was a one time thing, but the article certainly highlights issues of network security everywhere. Excellent article.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Exactly
now that the real consequences of this biblical insanity are becoming apparant..

You're looking at nuclear war run amouk
(as if it has any other out come)
It just isn't the cartoon version of it that everyone has been led to expect
Like the DU being used everywhere
that is nuclear war too...
espcially when they use it to practice with at home

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I know.. your guys reality sucks.
Where I'm at gundam's slingshot-ted those fuel rods into space using the elastic from japanese girl's panties like a week and a half ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BilboBob
Can someone PLEASE link the proof of this mans work? Has anyone in the scientific community duplicated his work? Everyone in this thread is acting like this is fact. Dr. Emoto isn't even a real scientist!

I want to believe this with all my heart....... Still, help me believe. Send me some proof.

I agree with you. No one in the scientific community has duplicated his artwork, because TRUE scientists are interested in science, rather than art, which is what the film "what the bleep do we know" is. Scientific empirical method. Observable, repeatable, and measurable.

Does ANYONE out there think this is science: "ahem, Mr photographer, i have some more frozen water crystals for you to put under the microscope. I have labeled them with "happy" and "sad", "love" and "hate" so you know to take the appropriate picture for each one." Zoom in, zoom out, adjust the color filters somewhat,, and viola!, we have a whole pseudo-science movie we can make money out of.

WHO AGREES that THIS would be scientifically sound testing for Emoto's claptrap:
"Dear independent scientifically recognized testing laboratory that is not associated with us in any way,
we have frozen water samples we wish for you to photograph. They have been labeled 1 to 10 000. They will all be photographed at THIS zoom, THIS zoom, and THIS zoom. In order to remain true to the scientific method, we have not told you what these water samples are for.
Yours dearly, Dr claptrap.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well guy from Belgium you twisted the whole concept. Maybe it's just a language barrier? I'd like to hear your ideas on this prayer and experiment if you can without resorting to criticism.
Here's what you said to another poster too

You are indeed entitled to believe in the fairy tale of your choice

So tell me, were you judging that person or no?

and then there was this

What do I have to lose by praying? My contact with reality, maybe

Spoken like a true atheist. Yes we all are entitled to our opinions aren't we?
Peace and sorry to upset you. I mean it, because there's been a lot of bashing on this thread when the intent was really to send healing.
(...)

here we go again...

"Well guy from Belgium"
that's pretty accurate.

"you twisted the whole concept."
I didn't. Proof to me that I'm wrong in this assumption.

"Maybe it's just a language barrier?"
quite possible. Wanna continue in Dutch, giving me the advantage of expressing myself in my mother tongue? Or do you prefer to continue to play a home match?

"I'd like to hear your ideas on this prayer and experiment if you can without resorting to criticism."

Ah, a new rule in the game: I can participate if I confirm to your rule, leaving out "criticism".
Well, I won't. I comply to the rules of this site, since they make sense. I won't comply to yours because it lacks sense. Criticism is good.

My ideas on prayer:
- PROOF to me that spreading trembling air has divine qualities?
- prayer is like mental self-abuse
- the time wasted on uttering nonsense to the imaginary friend could be better spent studying reality, who much discomfort that brings you.

My ideas on the "experiment" are being addressed in the other posts so I'm not going to repeat in full detail:
this experiment was never replicated by other researchers and thus proves NOTHING. The guy who came up with it made a nice buck, because a lot of silly people love this bull#. But hey, a lot of people think Justin Bieber is related to music.

"So tell me, were you judging that person or no? "

No I wasn't judging a person. I wasn't even cynical: everyone is free to believe whatever s/he prefers.
However, there's a difference between "being entitled to believe" and "having a license to spread whatever it is you belief in, presenting it as FACT"

"Yes we all are entitled to our opinions aren't we?"

This is a difficult one. At first sight of course the answer is "yes".
The thing is, an opinion requires effort to get familiar with FACTS,
and no, FACTS are not in that book those believers base their lives upon.

The FACTS about those religious texts are that they are produced...
-... by humans who CLAIM to have received their manipulative and dogmatic messages directly tru their special P2P network with the god they like,
... thereby making us belief they KNOW stuff we can't know since we don't have the big g's email address
... thereby establishing a position of power
... serving political purposes
In the case of those christians those books were produced in the Near-east, by tribal representatives, who construct legitimation for whatever it was they wanted to establish.
Next, these texts - written in obscure languages I don't understand - were carefully edited, translated and malformed in such a way that they keep on legitimating the # they need it for.
Next, an institution pops up, searching for a way to do what every institution does: trying to grow in power and to establish itself for eternity.
As a consequence, the whole process started again: selecting and editing (oh no, we don't want texts that reflect positions of power taken by women! you know what, let's invent some utter # about Eve, disguising our sexual anguish by raping an old symbol (turning the snake into satan, boy do these guys have imagination).

After WW II traditional institutions started to collapse, losing their power to organize and mobilize people and thereby offering them some kind of comfort (most people seem to prefer being part of an illusion, instead of facing the existential isolation and lack of certainty. I love being there.)
Furthermore, scientific progress resulted in a further decline of "things we believed were true", leaving most of us with an even bigger feeling of disorientation. (I do admit that at the moment science takes a position I (as a scientist) feel wrong. But than again the method science uses guarantees the temporary nature of such a position.)
As a result, there grew space for our silly friends, the New Agers, who managed to mix the best of all bull#, render it acceptable for local markets ("hey, we live in a fast society, so why not organizing a course: get enlightenment in 6 weeks - or money back"!) and for the right audiences: those bored middle class folks who fear thinking for themselves but luckily have the money to spend on the latest #. Yoga for cats, anyone?

So, if people base their opinion on this kind of stuff, I tend to disregard their opinion totally. They do whatever makes them happy, as long as they keep the # to themselves and stop trying to force the rest of the world to join them. And the stuff I feel is repulsive is when those beliefs mix with politics: I don't want any law to be based on a fraud. At best, they should be based on temporary agreement of a majority.

You don't ask a 4 years old to explain quantum reality, do you? Yet you don't blame the child for having "stupid" ideas, you do whatever you can to give that child the means to grow up and start thinking for her/him-self. Well, why should I value the opinion of people who prefer to stick to the mental age of a child? Needing the big daddy so they can escape taking responsibility ?

"Peace and sorry to upset you. I mean it"

Appreciated, but don't worry about me: I'm not upset, I like these things. Just do not pretend to know me and base statements about me on that. That, you see, pisses me off.
edit on 2-4-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: forgot to answer the first question

edit on 2-4-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: cleaning malformed rendering

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
...if all humans on Earth (or even half the Humans) could come together in mass meditation it would be possible to make the entire reactor at Fukushima disappear before our very eyes.

edit on 30-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

Was that a facetious reply or a serious one? If it was serious that a "mass meditation" could "make the entire reactor at Fukushima disappear before our very eyes", I completely disagree and offer some PROOF to that one..

The proof being the simple fact that at many times throughout history, in various parts of the world, by various peoples, one time or another, there occurred situations of mass public thoughts collectively wishing and "praying" that a certain useless politician or leader would simply go away or disappear from the sight of many-a-peoples. Yet, such thinking didnt cause any such thing to happen. Nope.

SOOOO... mass collective thought therefore is bunk. See how simple that was to prove?!

edit on 2-4-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I have read much of his research. You are 70% water. Send these loving vibrations to yourself too! I was amazed when I first saw his photos and read his research.
This boarders on magic if you ask me. A power I do not discount as existing!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

If all those above things belong to infinite, than so does multiplicity. The infinite cant be infinite without allowing for the existence of the finite, as one of its infinite possibilities.

And second, and most importantly. You dont understand Kabbalah. This pseudo-metaphysical YHVH is a demiurge, or "jehova" is the demiurge, is nonsense, and you cant even make sense of it without imposing your own theology on the system.

You cant read Hebrew, or properly understand Kabbalah, so you cant seriously believe yourself capable of understanding this. You are like most of the others that believe what you do. You read it somewhere else. Whether this is from gnosticteachings.org, or some other gnostic new age group. You arent one of those people who has actually studied the Zohar, or Etz Chaim in their original languages. You need tio get thes ideas filtered for you. They pass through a pagan, antionomian, anti-G-d process before they reach your ears, and are injested by your truculent organs of perception.

So dont pretend to understand what your talking about.

The G-d of the bible is G-d. Elohim and YHVH represent two levels of reality in which the infinite relates with man. The former is Law and Order, whereas the latter literally means in Hebrew "eternity" or "being". Hence YHVH is thought of as the eternal. Where you get this idiotic idea that there are two different YHVH's, i dont know. It isnt based on anything in the language of the word, or an actual kabbalistic doctrine. It is gnosticism. It is the resentment of the pagans towards Jews, and even moreso towards G-ds plan for creation.

They are rooted and submerged in a world of fantasy - which is a world of lies. So dont expect truth to blossom forth from that nonsense.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join