It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My God...the message of hope and unification contained in the OP has been overwhelmed by fights and hate...everybody is stuck on their own positions and there's a lot of people arrogant enough to believe their behaviour and acts are the righteous ones....these are the moments I understand we deserve all the catastrophes going on...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

. . . and they wonder why I am so cynical of our race!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dr. Len Horowitz

edit on 1-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

oh, for your information. I'm an atheist (that much was clear, i think) who studied buddhism

Ah, I must have missed that in your post?

I guess as an atheist you studied Buddhism but did not practice it. Or you feel that Buddhism satisfies the need for a deityless religion?
The Hindus believe that God is both the formless and formed. "Formless: Hindu - Hinduism Dictionary on Formless

formless: Philosophically, atattva, beyond the realm of form or substance.

Used in attempting to describe the wondersome, indescribable Absolute, which is "timeless, formless and spaceless." God Siva has form and is formless. He is the immanent Pure Consciousness or pure form. He is the Personal Lord manifesting as innumerable forms; and He is the impersonal, transcendent Absolute beyond all form. Thus we know Siva in three perfections, two of form and one formless. This use of the term formless does not mean amorphous, which implies a form that is vague or changing. Rather, it is the absence of substance, sometimes thought of as a void, an emptiness beyond existence from which comes the fullness of everything. In describing the Self as formless, the words timeless and spaceless are given also to fully indicate this totally transcendent noncondition.
See: atattva, Parasiva, Satchidananda, void.

(See also: Formless, Hinduism, Body Mind and Soul )

For more dictionary entries, see » Formless Dictionary"

www.experiencefestival.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Part 3 of Len Horowitz-spoken word

Are ya feelin the love now guys?

edit on 1-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
we are all in this together.

spiritual generosity is a sign that the future will be hopeful and peaceful. all of our hearts are being asked what kind of future do you want? to simply sit and send love energy across the world to a cause that directly impacts everyone on this planet is one of deep trust.

waves of love that are made by prayers cannot be measured in this world as they are beyond measure. if you stop at 12 noon and participate, perhaps you will have a direct experience of this love. it like one big heart.

take a moment. tommorrow. sit. feel it for yourself and then come back and say something.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blissk

How do you know this is the right direction we are supposed to take?

Maybe we are supposed to nurture our violent side, maybe we are here to become psychokillers and if we are too benevolent they will wipe us out and try again.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It can't hurt to try. Nice to see a positive thread for once.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Anyone who reads over my posts, and than reads over yours should be able to get a clear idea of the difference in approach. Just because i disagree with your philosophy, does not mean i dislike you, or find you "evil". Infact, up till now you havent said anything meritting debate. You have simply cried over me calling you rebellious and idolatrous. I explained what the concepts meant, yet you ignored that. Do the concepts than make you idolatrous? If they do, what are you complaining about? The word idolatry? If the concept doesnt bother you, neither should the word. If you accept idolatry - that is, prescribing intrinsic value to subordinate things - to "mediums", than that would make you rebellious against the one undifferentiated reality - what i call God. If that aswell poses no problems, than whats to complain about? The word rebellion?

Your refusal to even defend yourself and your views only makes you look like one of those naive westerners who just swallows eastern beliefs and so when challenged on them, cant defend himself. He doesnt know how, because he hasnt read anything else. If this is going to be your attitude, dont bother posting here. People are bound to challenge you where they disagree. Learn to be a big boy and dont complain like this.

Furthermore, I am perfectly allowed to disagree with someone elses view. This view that says i have to be tolerant of everyones elses view, yet, that position initself is intolerant of views such as my own. Intolerant, towards intolerance, is defineable as a liberal fascism. Forcing me to accept other views that disagree with my own, effectively making me like you. I have to look at things in a more "relative" way.

And frankly i dont care anymore what you think. Im tired of being "nice", and getting a foot in the face a second later. I got the impression you were an intelligent guy, so i quoted you. Now i think you might be a tad emotionally unstable. You cant claim to be both "Mature, and calm" one second, and than second later react react with anger and resentment, as if i deeply insulted you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I can agree with his basic idea, and commend him for it, yet disagree with some shinto-buddhist ideas of his own that he has, without becoming his "eternal enemy". I can live with, tolerate his views, yet disagree with him, in peace.

This is how I choose to live, and it serves me fine.

You need to expand your intellectual studies beyond Eastern philosophy. Im sensing a real disdain in your attitude towards the Bible. Why? I dont know. The Bible as understood by Christianity is not the same as it is understood by Judaism. There are many differences. Most importantly, the Bible rests on the Kabbalah, the inner teachings of Judaism. If your going to dismiss Biblical ethics, it would be wise of you to first get in touch with the theology and cosmology of the Torah.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Of course it didnt man!

Come on, did any of you actually think this was going to work?!?

Seriously people. You depress me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I got the impression you were an intelligent guy, so i quoted you. Now i think you might be a tad emotionally unstable.
reply to post by dontreally

You see this is why I plan not to talk with you. Over and over all I see is you saying horrible things to me. What did I EVER DO to you? All you have done is continually insult me, insult what I say, say I'm rebelling against God, which I assure you I am not. Then when I dont want to put up with your bologna. you tell me Im crying and whining. You are just full of it buddy. Enough already.
If you want to talk about different religions, maybe this is not the thread to do it in. You are an expert I guess and can tell me about expanding my horizons. You are the one who seems to be so stuck on one idea, or you would never have pulled that "rebellion and idolatry" bit. I don't need to defend myself against one person who continually insults every thing I post. I've seen you do this to other people on other threads. Tell me just what you think I don't know about other religions besides Eastern? I have posted plenty of things from the bible, so no I'm not stuck on the Eastern religions, it just happens that Buddhism fits this thread nicely. Do you have a problem with Eastern religions? Are you stuck in judaism? Aren't you the one who asked me if I knew what I believe? Yes, of course I do, and at least I'm not stuck on one idea. Did you even bother to check the vids I posted of Dr Len Horowitz? What religion do you supposed he grew up with? Maybe if you stopped criticising, you would learn something new.

Oh yes, you say I need to expand my "intellectual studies beyond Eastern religions". What does that mean? I'm not intellectual enough for your snobby self? Is a degree in Network and Communications Management (IT) intellectual enough for you? What did you have in mind Mr Intellect? Would you like to discuss Secular Humanism? The Communist Manifesto? Karl Marx? Keynesian economics? The trade deficit with China? What?

I got the impression you were an intelligent guy, so i quoted you. Now i think you might be a tad emotionally unstable.

Emotinally unstable? Why because I wont put up with your nonsense? Because I was tired yesterday and didnt feel like arguing?
Also, I am NOT a GUY.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

ok Im done with this now people are complaining this thread is derailed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

I'm sorry you failed to see the sarcasm in my statement.

Excuse me while I go make love to a cup of tea now.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
interesting thread till it was completely derailed...

any chance of transferring this contretemps to u2u or history?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
interesting thread till it was completely derailed...

any chance of transferring this contretemps to u2u or history?

yes you are right, it's dumb to engage in petty diatribes. And you are welcome to study Dr Horowitzs' lectures on water which is related to the point of this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You see this is why I plan not to talk with you. Over and over all I see is you saying horrible things to me

What on earth is wrong with you? lol.. I didnt say anything horrible. Where? Please quote me verbatim where i said something "horrible". Ive actually been quite patient.

Apparently any criticism at all is "horrible" to you. Clearly my friend you have a short tolerance for the least degree of contention. I make one tiny, miniscule expression of my own belief about worship, and you essentially assume im an ignoramus. Than i explain in greater detail why i believe what i do, explaining what "idolatry" means, esoterically (since people tend to connect this idea to physical objects, and not as an all inclusive idea pertaining to any "mental" worship of an image, or concepts.) and you bite my head off. Unbelievably offended that i would dare share my opinion. Because this subject in itself IS relevant to this thread - since Dr. Emotos idea could borderline on praying to water, i thought it would be relevant for me as a FREAKINFG,Free thinking, unique minded individual, to give my own opinion, which i believe is more intellectually defencible than the idea of worship of water. Some believe as you do, while many others believe as I do. Idolatry - if it is understood for what it actually is a perfectly sensible concept.

I've seen you do this to other people on other threads.

Even though this does happen to me with other people, i can hardly find myself at fault. This website is laden with unedecuated, arrogant, Eastern Mysticism enthusiasts. How many here care about the Bible? or how many here are educated in legitimate, Kabbalistic ideas, as conveyed by the Jewish tradition (that is, kabbalah before it was popularized and corrupted by the west)? Im not saying everyone has to be like me. But, nonetheless, i find very few who have a philosophy that resonates with biblical ethics. I get along fine with people who make themselves easy to speak with. If I disagree with their philosophy, or i find that are discussions arent going anywhere, I stop. Ill let them know that it isnt going anywhere so we agree to disagree. I have no personal reason or need to just argue, or insult other people. Maybe it is because I sincerely, and literally have gone through a "spiritual awakening" that isnt based on pseudo spiritual esoteric rites, or study of philosophy, but based on real life experience. Ive been TREMENENDOUSLY humbled in my short life and at my age, i am much more mature than most people. In real life, i almost never get in arguments, and even more so over pâltry and meaningless things. Im not being arrogant saying this. Ive sufferred. Greatly. I dealt with more than you know. Ive been forced to understand truths that other people because of their circumstances are unable to appreciate. If youve been brought as low as ive been brought, you would feel humbled. You would understand that all is G-ds, and nothing is yours. You will want to do right because it is right. I frequently fail. Im not perfect. But in my relationships with others I make a real effort to be good, and do good.

While i sincerely defend real issues because i understand the consequences, im often mocked by immature, egotistical numbskulls who havent yet awakened from their self absorption. They dont yet know that lifes choices have cosmic consequences - specifically on their own spiritual selves. I know that. I understand that, and so I have "fear of G-d" guiding me. Some either dont have it due to immaturity, or others scoff at it with intellectual sophistry.

But i dont "attack" people. If i see how they shouldnt have done something, ill tell them that. We all need spiritual guidance, especially those who seem to be more interested in spirituality. I would like it, although probably at the time it would irritate me, but in the bigger picture, i have to break that stubborn spirit and listen, because being reprimanded at a time that i am acting wrongly is a GOOD thing. We all need to make a greater effort. Spirituality, Emunah, doesnt come easily. It comes with effort, and time, and practice.

What religion do you supposed he grew up with?

Oh. of course, Reform "Judaism". Let me tell you something about Reform, and Conservative Judaism. Nobody who learns REAL Judaism - ie; traditional Judaism, considers that modern abberation Judaism. Truth is Sabbateans were behind that. Real Judaism is Talmud, Rashi, Maimonides, Midrash, and understanding that teh mystical current - kabbalah, runs through all these different areas of Judaism. Len Horowitz never learned real Judaism, so he never knew why he should embrace it. Hes never given it an honest chance, because he had his hinduism, and buddhism firmly planted in his mind. His emotion, his desire, became for Hinduism. Juidaism with its more strict, legalistic philosophy and lifestyle interfered. So he like many Jews like him reject it. Are they right for doing it? Undoubtedly, they are wrong, and confused.

Maybe if you stopped criticising, you would learn something new.

Human Beings are human beings BECAUSE they can criticize. Can Water, Vegetables, or a dog, criticize? Criticism requires judgement. Judgement, is discernment. None of these levels of reality can choose, and decide what it is best for it. They either arent able to, or they choose based on instinct or desire.

Is a degree in Network and Communications Management (IT) intellectual enough for you? What did you have in mind Mr Intellect? Would you like to discuss Secular Humanism? The Communist Manifesto? Karl Marx? Keynesian economics? The trade deficit with China? What?

I meant more so basic philosophy. Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras, Epicurus, Thomas Aquinas, Maimonides, Kant, or Political thought Machiavelli, Thomas Hobbes,

I just got the impression that you dislike people who defend biblical ethics. As if it is "out of style". So my defending it is inexcusably "old fashioned" and "backwards".

Having an understanding of history can help with understanding the present and why people believe as they do. The "enlightenment" didnt come naturally, but was planned, and systematically introduced. Even Eastern thought and its popularization in the West was planned. Thus, what i am fighting off, specifically here is this sometimes twisted moral relativism. Or in this extremely minor, but still relevant case, considering worship of water as okay. If youre going to say that, justify it. If you cant, and if it cant be logically defended, than i guess I am more right than you are. Because logic stands behind my belief.

Emotinally unstable? Emotinally unstable? Why because I wont put up with your nonsense? Because I was tired yesterday and didnt feel like arguing?

Didnt i already say that being tired is understandable? I understood. You dont feel like talking, and thats ok. You could have told me that originally and i would have understood.

Im currently on a grueling parasite cleanse and i am exhausted - both mentally and physically, and petulent.

Also, I am NOT a GUY

That makes much more sense now. Woman tend to be more emotional, as we all know. Woman most of all should be aware of this when entering a debate. You need to channel your masculine "intellectual" side, in order to stay objective. Before you call me a Misogonist, its well known, and even the Jungians teach this, that the Intellect or "animus" is ones intellectual, objective perspective. Whereas the emotional "anima", is the emotional, subjective perspective. One is outer focued, the other inner focused. Both serve a purpose. But, dont confuse the two. One provides objective knowledge, the other provides subjective meaning.

Anywho. Sorry for clicking on you. I didnt expect this to become what it has become. This is actually stupid now that weve gone this far, although my natural, inquistive "psychologist" inside me would like to get you understand what i originally meant, my more judicious self is telling me that it would be a waste, and vain, so lets agree to disagree, and agree to not talk to one another again.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dr Len Horowtiz on water, part 5

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The paid government disinfo agents did their job. They debunked your thread. Sad and simple ignorant people. So brainwashed they would never know the real truth. They enjoy the lies they spew. It makes them feel special knowing they are smarter than anyone else and even the one who created their disinfo ass. I have yet to hear one of them Debunk Delia Knox. Prayer healed her along with many others although they would not know this or care to know this. They are in a box with no windows, locked in their own pathetic world called disbelief. NWO has brainwashed the masses. Thank God people are starting to wake up and stop listening to their BS.

Debunk this.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Oh Pythagorus, yes I had to write a paper for a math class, and I chose Pythagorus, and found out that he went to Egypt and studied in the temples there with the priests there. I learned that he had his own mystery school where vegetarianism and self -discipline was practiced. Legend has it he was taught by Zoroaster. source: www.unexplainedstuff.com...

Pythagorus was apparently a metaphysician and well versed in the mystery schools of the day www.hermes-press.com...
Was that what you were looking for?
How about Thomas More's Utopia? Hegelian dialectical reasoning? How about Origen, Shakespeare? John Locke upon whom our Founding Fathers took inspiration, Piaget, the Invisible Hand of Adam Smith, Thomas Paine?

You talk about twisted moralism....did you mean Eastern thought? Or did you mean the moral relativity of humanist philosophy? I've read the Humanist Manifesto and the Communist Manifesto. Didn't Plato border on communism? I know how humanism has entered our public schools and how values clarification is being used to relativize our kids moral values. Yes did you think I was unaware of such things?

I also studied the Montessori method and met Dr Caspari who worked with Dr Montessori and established schools in India. (thats pedagogy if you didn't know).

Could you please elaborate your premise that even the bringing of Eastern thought to the West was "planned" ? See that's one conspiracy theory I've never heard of.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join