It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

First, I was replying to someone's post asking me to clarify my stance on priests blessing holy water, and I backed it up with scripture.
This experiment with the water is an experiment on understanding quantum physics with the impression of thoughts on water. It is not my fault you are confused by the different elements of the discussion.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

So what are you ? A private banker ?

Whatever brainwave caused you to twist from the floaty stuf to politics is beyond me

Just think some happy thoughts dude, that's all there 's asked.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

By the way I wasn't confused earlier but let me ask you a question if you will.

What do you feel will have more 'effect' with relevance to this discussion?

A.) The world 'praying' or sending good thoughts to the water being dumped on the site.
B.) Dumping holy water on the site.
C.) The world 'praying' or sending good thoughts to the radioactive material.
D.) Our worlds most benevolent or holy spirits urinating on the site.
*All fluids will be equal in quantity and method of delivery, except C.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sorry but im not that much of a hippy to pray to water

Sadly for human "intelligence" nuclear power and NATURAL disasters don't go together, really bad # happens. how many reactors world wide?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

First, I was replying to someone's post asking me to clarify my stance on priests blessing holy water, and I backed it up with scripture.
This experiment with the water is an experiment on understanding quantum physics with the impression of thoughts on water. It is not my fault you are confused by the different elements of the discussion.

point taken, I was mistaken, and did assume wrongly.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by kro32

I'm not the most religious person but are you saying that a human can actually command things from God? Like he's forced to do it and has no choice?

So says scripture

Isaiah 65:23, 24 & Isa.45:11

"They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. An it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." Isa.45:11, "Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, ‘Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.’"

What most of us do not readily understand is that we constantly command the energy of God available to us and we do not even know we are doing it. Every time you say "I Am...." expect to at least partially preciptate that which follows that statement. Mankind do not realize just how much they are qualifying the energy given to them by God through their emotions, thoughts, and speech.

edit on 31-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

"All these things ye see me do you can do also and more" Jesus Christ a mind before his time and they killed him for it.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Shirak because: Correction of statement location.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

KJV Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. "

"28Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. "

>
King James Version

I understand that you are coming from a more traditional viewpoint that God is "up there somewhere in the heaven world", and I am coming from the viewpoint that we are all God's children made in his image and likeness with the power to co-create with Him. His energy is all around us.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I will be praying for the water to not contaminate our drinking water and the water molecules in their sky not to rain on the USA. This sounds like the beginning of the end. Anyone checking out the EPA RADNET map can see the ambient radiation levels over the entire US is 2 to 3 times normal but over say like texas right now its up to 117. Not that reassuring in my mind. Pray.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Heck yes.

DR Emoto's studies are nothing short of amazing.

My girlfriend did a water experiment where she stored water in three jars in a dark cupboard for one month. She didn't touch them, but on one she wrote hateful thing, the other loving things, and the final got no attention.
The hated jar of water had growth in it when opened.
As you might have guessed the loved one was pretty clear.

What was amazing, was the ignored one, exploded when opened. Some sort of pressure build up.

Try it yourself.

This guy is on to something that the Super Powers don't want you to know.
Blessing your food used to be customary long ago. Bring it back!

Loving thoughts to the amazingly resilient people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
All faith in humanity is almost lost.

Thousands of years of civilization buried under stand and stone, thousands of years to get where we are now.... having a scientist tell us to pray to water to purify it.

Wake me up when the budists reincarnate Einstein. I tired of these quack doctors. Im going to sleep.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMsAmen

Your post brought me to tears. Peace, love and light.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Damn impressive. I know this is true and possible. I have seen these experiments with crystals. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

How about u dont build any nuclear facilities we wouldnt have this problem now would we?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Why do you quote The Bible then mix in eastern religion beliefs? The god of the Bible did not teach having to balance positive and negative energy. Do you really know exactly what you believe? Biblicaly it matters not how much evil, sin or negative energy is in the world

I am truly amazed at how people are so boxed in by one religion or another. I am Libra, with also the mars, jupiter, and mercury in Libra. Am I not allowed to use the scales as a metaphor for balancing energy? It's what I've done all my life. And yes, biblically we must balance every jot and tittle of energy output.
" Matthew 5:18 in the KJV.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. " This is the justice of Divine Law. Where have we seen the scales of blind justice? Yes in front of the courthouse.
What's really interesting is this: "as the personification of the divine rightness of law. However, a more direct connection is to Themis' daughter Dike, who was portrayed carrying scales

"If some god had been holding level the balance of Dike"
is an image in a surviving fragment of Bacchylides's poetry. Ancient Rome adopted the image of a female goddess of justice, which it called Justitia. Since Roman times, Justitia has frequently been depicted carrying scales and a sword, and wearing a blindfold. Her modern iconography frequently adorns courthouses and courtrooms, and conflates the attributes of several goddesses who embodied Right Rule for Greeks and Romans, blending Roman blindfolded Fortuna (fate) with Hellenistic Greek Tyche (luck), and sword-carrying Nemesis (vengeance).

Justitia is most often depicted with a set of scales typically suspended from her left hand, upon which she measures the strengths of a case's support and opposition. She is also often seen carrying a double-edged sword in her right hand, symbolizing the power of Reason and Justice, which may be wielded either for or against any party." en.wikipedia.org...

The point I am making is how much more positive energy than negative do we have at the end of the day?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by wcitizen

How about u dont build any nuclear facilities we wouldnt have this problem now would we?

Ha ha wanna go back to using torches for light? Oh yes, and who said they would "necessarily bankrupt the coal industry"? Who put a moratorium on drilling in the Gulf of Mexico?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You asked me earlier about water and my response about not praying to water, and you may not have caught it.

Heres an elaborated response.

If for instance someone hits a homerun, im not going to thank the bat for hitting a homerun. I thank the man who is holding the bat. It was his strength, precision and timing which hit that ball over the wall. The bat was merely the tool. Now, on an infinitely greater scale, G-d has decreed a magnificent purpose and meaning behind the creation of water. It is G-d, the unknowable and indivisable source of all which decides to manifest himself through this water, but the water - the image - is but a body for the infinite. It would be improper to ignore the eternal source, which is ABOVE And BEYOND the physical, to thank the water, which in effect would be disregarding the infinite.

This question can be thought of theologically which kabbalah does through its explanation of the "chaining down of the worlds" or Seder Hitalsheluth in Hebrew.

Im not trying to insult you or your beliefs, but just trying to expres my own frustration towards why one would pray towards water, while ignoring the existence of the eternal - G-d...

When i say G-d, i mean nothing less than the eternal, providential, omnipresent, omniscient creator of all reality.

We know from the big bang theory that the universe had a beginning. Something brought it into being. This was the position of Judaism and the bible 3500 years before science discovered it. The ancients were of the universal opinion, whether in Greece with aristotle or plato, or in Egypt, Babylon, Persia or India, that the world was eternal.

Now since that position is less tenable now than it was then - since weve discovered through measuring background radiation that the universe was "created" around 15 billion years back, from absolutely nothing - how can a Hindu or Buddhist continue supposing that their position is still defendable? How can a leaf, or a dog, be that which we should thank, when they are entirely dependant on G-ds willing them to exist? The reason we dont thank them, is because they act unconsciously. Leafs may be conscious, but in an unconscious way. There is no "volition" in the leaf. There is simply the energy which causes it to live. The energy, the "angel", is an emenation from the source. Its energy - the will that keeps it in existence, is G-d. In the case of a slightly more conscious creation, like a wolf, or a bear, it still doesnt have the ability to choose freely. If it is in its instinct - its nature to do something, it will do it. You cannot put a piece of meat in front of the wolf and find the wolf not wanting it. The wolf cant "choose" to deny its nature. Its nature propels him forward towards taking the meat and eating it. Thus, a wolf too is a "bat" in the hand of a man. It has more freedom, but still not sufficient to be regarded as worthy of a thankyou - not unless you thank G-d for the wisdom he put in the wolf. I love animals, btw. I just dont look at them as individuals with any degree of independance.

Humans, on the other hand have complete freedom. You put an attractive woman in front of a man and he could if he wills it, overcome his desire and not go for the woman. Something an animal could never do, because it simply doesnt have the capacity. This means that a man who CHOOSES to do good, deserves a thanks. It was his freedom of will that did that kindness for me. Thanking him is encouraging the good that G-d gave man the ability to choose. This is why on Yom Kippur, the day of atonement, man asks man for forgiveness for wrongs committed in the last year. When i wrong G-d, i ask forgiveness from him. When i wrong my mother, it is not right for me to just say sorry to G-d for wronging her. I have to go to her and apologize and seek forgiveness. Likewise, if i harm an animal, im not going to apologize to the animal. The animal doesnt recognize any wrong done to it. It is but a "bat" in the hand of the mover. You apologize to G-d, and seek forgiveness from him for harming his creation. And if you want you can touch and pet the animal and console it with nice words. But keep in mind that this creature is but a creation, that it has no "i" that recognizes any self. Only humans have that.

With water then, this point is even more relevant. I dont think any creation is as important as water. It an incredibly amazing thing. I thank G-d for this wonderous liquid, but not the water itself. There needs to be a subtle distinction between the water, and the force who creates it.

To thank water, is simply idolatry, and a sign of rebellion between the individual and his creator. The creator deserves honor. And man should humble himself by recognizing him, ignoring whatever base feelings he may have about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

To thank water, is simply idolatry, and a sign of rebellion between the individual and his creator. The creator deserves honor. And man should humble himself by recognizing him, ignoring whatever base

And to think I had to read through your entire post just to reach the bottom where you judge me and accuse me and all the Japanese Buddhists and every one here who participated in the quantum exercise of idolotry and rebellion. I'm done discussing this with you and all the other naysayers, seculars, people who troll to ridicule. Do you not understand that water is the life-giving energy of God? For your information, I recognize completely that God, the Creator, is the source of all life, energy, consciousness. Anyway, peace of Christ and Buddha to you.
edit on 1-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Why are you being so aggressive?

Idolatry is defined as giving precedence to the idol - the image, the creation, over the source that creates it. I meant it in no pejorative way and throughout my post I made an effort not to insult or offend, but simply to relate my own understanding of why I think praying to water is not right. Perhaps i shouldnt have finihed my post with that, because i meant no ill by. It just was the finishing of my thought. The "and this is what it is" conclusion.

Now, if you to pray G-d through water, understanding the water as a translucent medium, than i personally dont see anything wrong with that. Water as it is in creation can be looked at and one can see G-d in it, and than G-d for it, and even try to understand at a deeper level G-d through it. Same thing with all other phenomena. I just think we should safeguard ourselves from being overly-presumptuous.

I read Dr. Emotos book and i found his experiments amazing. It is amazing that water, and presumably creation at large energetically responds to our thoughts and feelings. Plant experiments were done many years earier, i believe by a Hindu biologist, and it produced similar results. Its an amazing thing,

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I am done with you on this thread. Period.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wow. I guess hinduism has made you into a real mature person.

But in anycase, you wont respond because you cant. Ive mad a crystal clear argument that makes perfect sense, yet because it conflicts with your beliefs, you will need to "not talk to me. Period", as if youve even said anything to me other than "you need to read hinduism" when i have plenty of such books on my book shelves. What you need to do is learn how to debate.

And btw, what meaningful relationship can you have with G-d if you treat him as just another "god" in the pantheon? Whats god than, if thats what you do? hes become another image to you. Another "idol" of your imagination.

You have to first be courageous enough to reject the idolatry in Egyptian, Hindu, Buddhist and other pagan thought before you can do what it is right. Hence, you need to stop me. Not because im some ignorant moron ignoring your posts, but because i do a good job presenting a counter-argument.
edit on 1-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join