It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All People of the World. URGENT REQUEST From DR. MASARU EMOTO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

www.youtube.com

To All People Around the World
Please send your prayers of love and gratitude to water at the nuclear plants in Fukushima, Japan!
By the massive earthquakes of Magnitude 9, and surreal massive tsunamis, more than 10,000 people are
still missing, even now; it has been 16 days already since the disaster happened. What makes it worse is
that water at the reactors of Fukushima Nuclear Plants started to leak; and, it’s contaminating the ocean, air and water molecule of surrounding areas.
Human wisdom has not been able to do much to solve the problem, but we are only trying t
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-3-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here is the full message:

Please send your prayers of love and gratitude to water at the nuclear plants in Fukushima, Japan!
By the massive earthquakes of Magnitude 9, and surreal massive tsunamis, more than 10,000 people are
still missing, even now; it has been 16 days already since the disaster happened. What makes it worse is
that water at the reactors of Fukushima Nuclear Plants started to leak; and, it’s contaminating the ocean, air and water molecule of surrounding areas.
Human wisdom has not been able to do much to solve the problem, but we are only trying to cool down
the anger of radioactive materials in the reactors by discharging water to them.
Is there really nothing else to do?
I think there is. During over twenty year research of Hado measuring, and water crystal photographic technology, I have been witnessing that water can turn positive when it receives pure vibration of human prayer, no matter how far away it is.
Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2, really means that Energy = number of people and the
square of people’s consciousness.
Now is the time to understand the true meaning! Let us all join the prayer ceremony as fellow citizens of
the planet earth. I would like to ask all people, not just in Japan, but all around the world, to please help
us to find a way out the crisis of this planet!
The prayer procedure is as follows:
Name of ceremony:
“Let’s send our thoughts of love and gratitude to all water in the nuclear plants in Fukushima”
Day and Time:
March 31st, 2011 (Thursday)
12:00 noon in each time zone
Please say the following phrase:
“The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us.
We thank you and we love you.”
Please say it aloud, or in your mind. Repeat it three times as you put your hands together in a prayer
position. Please offer your sincere prayer.
Thank you very much from my heart.
With love and gratitude,
Masaru Emoto
Messenger of Water

Dr. Masaru Emoto has scentifically proven that we can affect water with our thoughts and emotions.

THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN ALL DO, IN UNITY ACROSS THE WORLD, TO HELP THE SITUATION IN JAPAN.

Please pass this message to everyone possible. Even if they miss the actual time, they can do it later, it will still help.

www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is a very smart Dr. I have seen most of his vids...Will do as he asks...Good Post...Thanks..S&F

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
duplicate removed

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

“The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us.
Haha..wtf, I mean come on...seriously...that water is really mad about the mean radiation...these guys can't even realize that it's not just water the human mind is capable of effecting...it's reality...everything...if all humans on Earth (or even half the Humans) could come together in mass meditation it would be possible to make the entire reactor at Fukushima disappear before our very eyes. What does he expect to do, remove the radiation from the water? So what, it will just return to the water soon enough.

EDIT: What people should really "pray" for is a miracle solution to this problem. But we must also take some sort of real action in order to get the best results, we can't rely on the power of thought alone, it's a combination of will and action.

edit on 30-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Cheaper than sending money, I guess. So, sure. Sending all my love and positivity to the "Water" there in Fukishima.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I first learned of Dr. Emoto through the film "What the Bleep Do We Know?"
His research is beautiful and his findings are awe-inspiring.
I will definitely be intent on loving, healing, and reconciling with the waters of Japan.
The radiation in the waters are a potential threat to each and every one of us through oceanic and storm movements, and from the foods we gather from Earth's waters.
Let us unite our hearts, minds, and consciousness.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

www.youtube.com

Human wisdom has not been able to do much to solve the problem, but we are only trying t

Excellent post s&f

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Haha..wtf, I mean come on...seriously...that water is really mad about the mean radiation...these guys can't even realize that it's not just water the human mind is capable of effecting...it's reality...everything...if all humans on Earth (or even half the Humans) could come together in mass meditation it would be possible to make the entire reactor at Fukushima disappear before our very eyes. What does he expect to do, remove the radiation from the water? So what, it will just return to the water soon enough.

If you looked at the work he has done and the scientifically verifiable results he has had, you might just have a different view.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
good thinkin
it would be nice if we could get a lot of people in phase
that makes it so much more powerfull

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'll do it. I suggest people set their cell alarms to go off at noon on the 31st so you don't forget.

Citizens of Earth: March 31st, 12 NOON (your timezone). "The Water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you." This is all it takes. Please say it aloud or in your mind 3 times as you put your hands together in a prayer position.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If you looked at the work he has done and the scientifically verifiable results he has had, you might just have a different view.
You obviously didn't even read my entire response. I think it's possible, I just think he's going about it in completely the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Great thread! This is exactly what is needed! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Its not exactly Godzilla but

if there was a secret to fixing everything
this is probably the key

the more it is promoted
the more chance that more people
will become involved
and
evolved

All the best Japan.
our thoughts and hopes and best wishes are with you
edit on 30-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Greetings wcitizen:

Thank You! I will gladly join in this asking for forgiveness from the water in Fukushima at noon tomorrow. I also encourage ALL to pray for this land and sea, and to send positive energy to the area when ever possible. Taking time to do so through out the day, every day, WILL benefit this unfortunate situation in so many ways. For the transference of information from one scale to the next IS through water, it connects all things, micro to macro.

In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2, really means that Energy = number of people and the square of people’s consciousness.

I have thought this for a long time now. If the power of prayer does work, I think it's not WHO you
pray to that matters. I think it's more about the high level of collective positive energy that's generated.
The more people sending positive thoughts, the better. I'll certainly do my part.
edit on 30-3-2011 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I'll do it. I suggest people set their cell alarms to go off at noon on the 31st so you don't forget.

Citizens of Earth: March 31st, 12 NOON (your timezone). "The Water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you." This is all it takes. Please say it aloud or in your mind 3 times as you put your hands together in a prayer position.

Thanks Bachrk. Yes, saying it out loud gives it more power and intent.

Good idea about the alarm. I've just set mine.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2, really means that Energy = number of people and the square of people’s consciousness.

I have thought this for a long time now. If the power of prayer does work, I think it's not WHO you
pray to that matters. I think it's more about the high level of collective positive energy that's generated.
The more people sending positive thoughts, the better. I'll certainly do my part.
edit on 30-3-2011 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

Yes, and according to Dr. Emoto's research, water is extremely sensitive to energy directed towards it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

You obviously didn't even read my entire response. I think it's possible, I just think he's going about it in completely the wrong way.

Well, he's the world expert on water and how we can have an effect on it, so I'm willing to give this 150%. heart and soul.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Its not exactly Godzilla but

if there was a secret to fixing everything
this is probably the key

the more it is promoted
the more chance that more people
will become involved
and
evolved

All the best Japan.
our thoughts and hopes and best wishes are with you
edit on 30-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Please, everyone, consider passing the info on to as many people as possible - email, facebook, twitter, etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join