It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIGHT the Illuminati!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Symbiot
There are more ways to support your family than selling your life. People had lived before corporations. Did you know in the year 1900 90% of the american public was self employed, now less than 10%.

Where are you getting your statistics?

From Stanley Lebergott, a frequently published author who writes about wages and working conditions, particularly in regards the previous turn of the century:

In 1900 more than 80 percent of all workers farmed in open fields, maintained railroad rights of way, constructed or repaired buildings, or produced steel and chemicals. source

This means they worked for someone, and that someone was not them.

Your quote states that 80% of WORKERS farmed in open fields. It does not state that 80% of the populace farmed in open fields. 90% of the populace was self employed. Your quote is saying that 80% of the 10% that were employed worked in open fields.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
I stopped following the rules many years ago (their rules). I just follow my own rules now, i obey to one person only, Myself ! Thanks for sharing these words with us. If only more would wake up to the "false" reality that these bastards have created for us.

Kudos to you friend!

Origianally posted by hmdphantom
If we break all the rules then what will happen to the civilization ?

this is not as simple as you discussed. we should break only the laws that let illuminati gain more power.

I didn't say break the rules, I said follow your own free-will. That is pay no attention to the rules. Break the rules implies that one should go out and break the rules simply for the act of breaking them. I'm saying follow your own free-will, if that breaks the rules then so be it, if it does not break the rules than so be it.

Originally posted by Beaufromnz
Other ways to fight is to talk to people, open their eyes. And, to let the illumiati know that WE KNOW!!!. Press the media (bless em!) into covering news stories that we want to hear. I've just sent an email to our two tv stations here in NZ asking them to cover the Gallop v Cheney, Rumsfeld and Myers story on 5th april. A.Gallop worked at the Pentagon on 9/11 and survived the blast allegedly from Flight 77, she crawled out of the hole and saw no plane, no people, no luggage etc and she's sueing the govt, YAY!!!! Please all of you reading this get in touch with your local tv stations and ask them to cover the story as well.
I also used to buy Nexus and Uncensored magazines by cash so my eftpos transaction couldn't be traced, I don't bother now, I want them to know that I know!!!!!!

True

Originally posted by Emeraldprophet
Maybe you are misinformed about who or what the Illuminati are. Have you ever considered what life on this planet would be like without the illumined? Society would be reduced to jungle or caveman law. What if the Illuminati have good intentions, but we're too small minded to recognize them? Did not illumined men create the concept of the United States Constitution? They gave it to us to keep, but we failed them . We allowed our base animal instincts and selfish desires to override the divine aspiration to be a free people. You see the human-animals demanding revolution and anarchy. So how are the Illuminati to respond? They see our moral decay and their only option is to bring down the iron fist of control, and take their rightful place as Law Givers; rightful, for they are NOBLE!
Once they thin our population and get us back under control, perhaps we can make our way back out of the dark ages. Since the teachings of Christ are such a non-starter for so many here on this forum, they should take comfort in the advent of a new God...something to do with water, apparently. And maybe this time, the Renaissance will stick.

Just because someone calls themselves Illuminati, illuminated or enlightened does not mean they are. Even the original constitution of the United States was flawed. It still called for a group of people to create rules that all others must follow. Under what logic is it that one person or a group of people should create rules that others must follow. Everyone is different, everyone enjoys different things so how is it that one person could possibly understand the needs of another.

You see some people like peanuts, but peanuts can also be deadly to others. Does that mean peanuts should be illegal? Some people like coffee and some people do not. If you do not like coffee you'll never fully understand why it is that others do like coffee.

Also, I can't find it now, but I think someone mentioned a one world government. Technically the strategy of divide and conquer does not change with a one world government, but an additional strategy is employed.

Lets say you currently live in the democratic US. Your 'voice' counts for approximately 1 out of 300,000,000 and so your individual voice is really quite diluted. If there were a democratic one world government your voice would now count for 1 out of approximately 7 billion which means your voice is significantly more diluted. In a one world government you will have significantly less say in how your life is run by other people.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Your quote states that 80% of WORKERS farmed in open fields.

No, it does not. It states that 80% of ALL workers were employed in such capacity. This includes everyone from the floor-scrubber to the CEO. They all have jobs and as such are all considered workers.

It does not state that 80% of the populace farmed in open fields.

This does not only include agricultural workers but also includes factory workers, skilled laborers, artisans, etc.

90% of the populace was self employed. Your quote is saying that 80% of the 10% that were employed worked in open fields.

I provided a link to a respected and accredited individual in the employment-studies field. I am still waiting for you to provide something that supports your claim. If it is tru then you should have very little problems finding data to support your position.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

while there is no Illuminati anymore, there is a system in place to control you and I. It is run by very powerful people who wish for us to continue to dig ourselves deeper into their system.

I cannot condone breaking the law, or intentionally hurting any person or group. But you do have the power to break their control over you.

Get out of debt. No mortgage, no car payments, no bills. pay cash, barter, save. That is how you break their system. If you chose to break the law, you will end up in jail, being another part of their system. Help others who need help and don't look for payback. It always comes in some form or another, and may not always come from the one you helped, but it does come back around.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
In addition to Natworkdude's words, I would like to add this.
If I give up my work, even after I have fullfilled all my financial obligations, I would be unable to donate money to charity. For that reason alone, I will not give up work.

I agree that the corporations are getting out of control, but totally bugging out of the system will harm others. I am not willing to do that. But, you are right, in principle.
edit on 31/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Pselling, I mean spelling.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

S&F to you far your great thoughts ! , all these measures can work to eliminate Illuminati. People should start making large self sufficient communities, this might be on a small scale at the start but these communities will eventually grow, as more people would know about them. Because there are many people all over the world, who are unhappy with the current system worldwide. So, such communities will definitely grow, and one day they will replace governments.

Love and sharing is the basis of all life on planet earth, we don't need any rules because we already know what is right and what is wrong. But due to insecurity problems, some people go to lodges to learn morality and how to live, but they end up getting abused and used by the illuminazi's for their own agendas. We should understand the feelings of those people, and prevent them from becoming members of such lodges.

Such self sufficient communities can never become reality or work successfully, if the secret societies who are the real ones corrupting the governments and humanity are demolished first. Otherwise these communities will become like corrupt governments we have these days.

Freemasonry lies at the bottom of the Illuminati pyramid, it directly interacts with today's corrupt governments and dictators. As I said earlier, we should understand the feelings of those people or our own family members, who join such secret societies and politely tell them to quit going to such lodges, and provide them with a secure and protective environment. It's all about what belief systems others impose on you, taking back control of our minds is the first thing humanity should do.

edit on 31-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: we can do it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Dang right man Rebel without a cause James Dean style I am with you on that. On a related note enjoy this Black label Society song that matches perfectly: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i believe the real enemy are the stubborn ignorant civilians who are too lazy to act and will ruin this country for the rest of us. get off your fat asses and start caring. Nice op. too bad people don't realize that we are all capable of rebuilding our civilization on our own, without the governments help.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

How to fail in life

1. Stop paying your taxes
Why?
So you can go to jail for not paying your taxes

2. Quit your job
Why?
So you can one day be homeless or live off illuminati governent assistance

3. Give and share instead of buy and sell
Why?
Because you wont have any money

4. Do not follow the rules, do not NOT follow the rules
Huh?
So you can live in jai...duh

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Your quote states that 80% of WORKERS farmed in open fields.

No, it does not. It states that 80% of ALL workers were employed in such capacity. This includes everyone from the floor-scrubber to the CEO. They all have jobs and as such are all considered workers.

It does not state that 80% of the populace farmed in open fields.

This does not only include agricultural workers but also includes factory workers, skilled laborers, artisans, etc.

Yet again you state that 80% of people who were employed were employed in open fields. Your quote does not cover those that were not employed by anyone else.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
i believe the real enemy are the stubborn ignorant civilians who are too lazy to act and will ruin this country for the rest of us. get off your fat asses and start caring. Nice op. too bad people don't realize that we are all capable of rebuilding our civilization on our own, without the governments help.

You might be surprised how few people it would take to throw a wrench in the system. Now is a very dangerous time for the Illuminati, the upper class. You see with all the skyrocketing national debts floating around they don't have any room to maneuver. Just a few conspiracy theorists leaving their system, no longer being slaves, will cause them to lose more money than they can afford and their system of slavery will collapse.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
reply to post by Symbiot

How to fail in life

1. Stop paying your taxes
Why?
So you can go to jail for not paying your taxes

2. Quit your job
Why?
So you can one day be homeless or live off illuminati governent assistance

3. Give and share instead of buy and sell
Why?
Because you wont have any money

4. Do not follow the rules, do not NOT follow the rules
Huh?
So you can live in jai...duh

Your statements only take in one of these suggestions at a time rather than all of them.

If you stop paying your taxes and quit your job and share then you will have no taxable income and therefore you will not be breaking the law.

If you share with others that are fighting the Illuminati you will not be homeless or need to live off of government assistance. We will assist each other without the need for government intervention.

You won't be living in jail, eventually there will be no police force because there will be no money to pay their salary because no one is paying them.

link   
"1. Stop paying your taxes"

In other words: Stop contributing to society

"2. Quit your job"

"3. Give and share instead of buy and sell"

In other words: Stop aspiring and overcoming challenges

"4. Do not follow the rules, do not NOT follow the rules"

In other words: Become a slob and a menace

The Illuminati are your ONLY hope. Illuminati means Enlightenment. Go to the light.

link   
The upper class is the "illimunati" because they have money?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

Well said Illuminazislayer!

Yes I agree we can begin to form our own self sufficient communities based on helping each other to survive. During the Great Depression in the US people found that life was easier when they came together and shared with each other, helped each other to survive.

Once smaller communities start forming the larger part of society will see this, they will see that it works and that helping each other is a more stable and safe environment when compared to the current competitive environment. In todays society people end up hating each other because life is forced into a competition, where people must compete in order to make the big bucks. In these smaller communities you speak of people don't compete against each other, but instead they help each other, because of this they will grow to love each other instead of hate each other.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
"1. Stop paying your taxes"

No, stop contributing to the Illuminati.

"2. Quit your job"

No, stop being a slave to the Illuminati.

"3. Give and share instead of buy and sell"

In other words: Stop aspiring and overcoming challenges

People lived before the advent of money, you think they didn't aspire or overcome challenges? Money forces people into competition with each other and because of that they hate each other. "Money is the root of all evil." Children do not like to share because they are not old enough to understand the value of helping each other. How old are you?

"4. Do not follow the rules, do not NOT follow the rules"

In other words: Become a slob and a menace

The Illuminati are your ONLY hope. Illuminati means Enlightenment. Go to the light.

I can see you've been brain washed. You seem to think bad is good and good is bad. Here is a list of a few people that did not follow the 'rules' and were not slobs:
Martin Luther King Jr.
Gandhi
George Washington
Martin Luther
Sam Addams
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Franklin
Socrates

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
The upper class is the "illimunati" because they have money?

Less than one percent of the world's population holds over 98% of the world's wealth.

The golden rule: Whoever has the gold makes the rules.

"Follow the money."

edit on 31-3-2011 by Symbiot because: Added the last quote

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

People lived before the advent of money, you think they didn't aspire or overcome challenges? Money forces people into competition with each other and because of that they hate each other. "Money is the root of all evil." Children do not like to share because they are not old enough to understand the value of helping each other. How old are you?

History has shown that competition is the drive of progress. Have you not looked at history?

In which way might my age be of relevance?

Martin Luther King Jr.
Gandhi
George Washington
Martin Luther
Sam Addams
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Franklin
Socrates

All of these people were Illuminated beings.

The Illuminati are your ONLY hope.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

History has shown that competition is the drive of progress. Have you not looked at history?

In which way might my age be of relevance?

My statement shows which way your age might be of relevance, but you are correct it was a bit rude of me to make that statement and so it is retracted.

History has shown that when people compete with each other they grow to hate each other. Take note of how many hockey games, basketball, baseball, football, soccer games end up in violence. Take note of how people always seem to make enemies at their place of work. Competition spurs hatred. Cooperation spurs love. When you compete you try to defeat someone and so the person being defeated is angered. When you help each other you grow to love each other because you see how you need each other.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Gandhi
George Washington
Martin Luther
Sam Addams
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Franklin
Socrates

All of these people were Illuminated beings.

The Illuminati are your ONLY hope.

I am aware that these people were working for their 'masters.' The point was that they did not follow the 'rules' of the time and they were also not slobs. These people, however; were not successful in creating a world of peace now were they? If they were so enlightened then why is it that they failed? Because their ideas were still creating a competitive environment where people must fight each other in order to survive and this creates hatred.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Environmental Energy development is the only way to stop the Illuminati from at least
pushing nuclear plants on the world.

The environment is full of electricity yet the Illuminati contends using heavy metals in
a pile to use their electrical nature to boil water to make electrical ether is the way to go.

They can only deny there is no other way because they have educated us away from
the production of electricity into only users.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join