It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN confirms "Boots on the ground"!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I stared your post because I agree that it is run by corporations. And I said it was a capitalist society run by corporations, we are in agreement.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Sure I did. What did you want me to do? Stand up and applaud you?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Didn't he just say last week we wouldn't have anyone on the ground???

You believed him?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't think many people will find this as a surprise because i think we can all agree that this was their intention since day one.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Amazing, Bush gave us Shock and Awe, Obama gives us a Kinetic clusterf***.
I don't think Obama expected it to take this long and expected Ghadfi to already leave.
I find it very troubling with his open lies. First Ghadfi gotta go then he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I had to laugh at this.

CIA was in Libya before the uprising started.
The ONLY reason why it came out now is
because Obama needs a reason for the
Air Bombardment. As his air cover for
Al Queda wasn't flying worth a chit
in congress or the press.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The CIA is going to help the rebels in Libya .

But there main job is going to be to quietly take out any Al-Qaeda that are stupid enough to join in the fight.

And they have not just got there the CIA has had people trained that can speak the language and blend in with the locals. You don't do this over night.

You also have to wonder how many of Gaddafi's officers and diplomats that have defected or quit did not get a visit from a CIA officer late some night and given money to leave Gaddafi after being told they ether took the money or later would be tried for war crimes.

Also give it a week or so and you will see the British SAS pull something.

It is interesting how little has changed.
WW2 British fighting vehicle Libya. Long Range Desert Group (LRDG)WW2
www.warwheels.net...
Modern Libyan technical gun trucks
24.media.tumblr.com...
thejournal.eu...
i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Been hearing this since last night. Obama is getting away with way too much lately. I do hope the rumors and declarations of possible impeachment hearings, materialize soon. Since those impeachment hearings take so long to establish and process.

All the people that I know, I have been asking.."There, your Obama is President...see what he's doing? I hope you're happy".

Obama clearly lied to the American Public and the world, "There will be no boots on the ground"....I bet he gets away with this too. Stupid people should not be allowed to vote, this is the outcome that ignorance produces.

Doesn't matter if the CIA was there prior to the coalition air strikes/no fly zone. He still lied. He claimed "No boots on the ground" period. Obama even wants to "arm the Libyan Rebel's". And yet, he's said he can't tell who supports old Rubber-Face and who doesn't.

I have to wonder, when it will be America's turn to have our voices heard on the streets of every major city......
edit on 3/31/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I was going to make a sarcastic comment about being happy this is going on but I couldn't even finish the sentence this sickens me so much...

I dont mind my tax money going to help other countries in need... but this is crazy. Especially when we only "help" the countries in need that have oil.

My question is will all these countries help the US when were in the same situation.... the answer: NO. So whats the point, let the UN handle it, isnt this what they are there for anyway?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join