It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bashar Assad blames conspiracies for Syria unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

President Bashar Assad blames conspiracies for Syria unrest

www.latimes.com

Invoking the steely determination of his brutal father, President Bashar Assad blamed foreign conspiracies for Syria's unrest in a highly awaited speech Wednesday that sought to brace his family's 40-year dynasty against a rebellion similar to those that have left governments reeling across the Middle East and North Africa.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is starting to become a lil crazy, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and I'm sure plenty others I cant remeber right now have all had some sort of uprising. Now Syria, Who's "Hidden Hand" is guiding these acts that effecting the entire world.
Guess I'll just continue to libate and inhale and wait for it all to end

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Emotive meme list:

Brutal - check
Dictator - check
Islamic - check
Ruthless - check
Oppresive - check
and my favourite (so emotive):
Regime - check

Such a BAD BAD man, from such BAD BAD stock too!

What Syria needs is a good democratic & just leader....

Well, that's a stroke of luck, we have one of those right here behind the JDAM missiles!
Forgot to mention, he's very friendly too (& speaks Hebrew, went to Harvard & studied law)

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thread Doomzilla strikes again. That's 5+ threads I've posted in now that have totally crumped right after I posted (threads at the top of current list at peak time)

I AM THREADZILLA!!! Don't post anything interesting unless you want the Zilla to doom your thread.

edit on 30/3/11 by HelionPrime because: DOOOOOM

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Well when 30% plus of America, which is about the number of informed citizens who suspect this is all a conspiracy being carried out against these nations are in agreement with the actual leader of one of the target nations who is basically saying the same thing then yes Virginia there seems to be a Santa Claus out there bent on toppling regime after regime.

I would say that HB Gary Internet Sock Puppet Software developed for the Department of Defense to create armies of fake personas to post on internet message boards and foums works and works quite well.

The President now admits to signing off on Covert Operations inside of Libya weeks ago, so chances are there are a few more confessions to be made when it comes to just what the White House and the CIA have been up to without nary a word to or of approval from the Congress and the American people.

Funny how the citizens of the nation with the largest debt and trade deficit in the world, at perpetual war, invading country after country stipped of their rights to be safe from searches and siezures and their Habeus Corpus protections isn't rebelling but every nation it's corporations haven't been able to control the banking, and natural resources of is.

Wow what a mystery huh?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
He should have just cited ATS

now he is just another "conspiracy theorist"
edit on 30-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well when 30% plus of America, which is about the number of informed citizens who suspect this is all a conspiracy

Hmmm.. I would say 10-15 %

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Who's "Hidden Hand" is guiding these acts that effecting the entire world.

The international banking cartel have just recently set up shop in Libya and the Rebel 'Hifter' leader has been living in Washington for the past 20 years.

top topics

join