It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning whispers from DHS: Something big is about to go down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"He told me that one of his private clients is in bed with a high level member of the Dept. of Homeland Security whom resides in buffalo. I said big #in deal. Then he said, "He told me to start stock piling food and supplies.""

"Lindsay William's stated a few weeks back that a close friend of his who is also a close friend of J Napolitano told her the very same thing over dinner: "when you get back to Phoenix, stockpile at least 6months of food and water....something big is about to happen soon but I can't tell you what it is..."

See original thread for more.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dbriefed

I'm certain of this also. I"ve been reading this in a lot of different places...to stock up on food and water. I started doing this a couple of months ago.

And wasn't this post up yesterday? Why again?

edit on 30-3-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You might be experiencing deja vu. Or a glitch in the matrix.

I haven't seen it, but there may be other whispers of the same thing. I'm guessing I use about 10 gallons of water a day, I'd need about 1,800 gallons of water to last me 6 months. Hmm, cheaper to stock up on beer.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Mmm...beer. Yeah, definitely stockpile beer and whiskey. I think I would need that more during times of crisis, you know?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'd bet that'll be worth more than gold or silver, in time.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wait, I don't get it. You made a thread that just links to another thread, and say to see that thread for more info?

I'm not saying this is not interesting information, but why not just let the original thread speak for itself? You don't seem to have added any additional info. Not trying to knock you, I just don't understand... Did you just want to start fresh?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So you started a thread, to remind us of the other thread?

Nice.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

so....do you have new information or are you just plugging another thread? You can just reply the existing thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What makes this warning any different from the 50,000 other warnings every year?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join