It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Judy 4th to speak gibberish on the air

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
I don't like her grandstanding & bullying. She turns the whole ethos of law into a specator sport. Very distasteful.

Exactly. I hope this is the end on being a judge for her. I once saw her get mad at a defendant for something stupid like nervous giggling and award the max to the plaintiff. The plaintiff might have won the case but she was not going to be awarded the max allowed - Judge Judy just basically gave it to her out of spite against the defendant.

She's a very Bad judge and Must be Stopped. Perhaps this is Gods way of giving her the reward she deserves.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to point out the obvious, but we're living in an increasingly "connected" world. We have digital cameras that don't require film and allow you to record and save damn near everything. This wasn't always the case.

Of course you're seeing more instances of common illnesses (whether they're the same thing, or different things with the same apparent symptoms) and such getting recorded, because damn near everyone is recorded these days. If you live in any decent size city, walking around the block may get you recorded on 4, or more, cameras.

I happen to live in a city that has one of these systems, and work for a company that helped set them up. Granted, we're not talking reporters here, but it goes to show how cheap it is to just keep everything that happens on disk, unlike the way things would've been a decade or two ago, with tape. (For the record, yes I had moral objections to the project, however one just doesn't throw away a job of 15 years for a moral objection to a single project, especially when you have a family to support).

Even if we ignore that fact (that more things are able to be saved forever in this digital era), 4 or 5 people having the same type of issue on camera? Big deal! I doubt that's even .01% of the reporters being recorded around the world at any given time. Maybe it's 10, or 20, but out of how many? Perhaps thousands? It's not very significant.

Remember, jumping to fantastical conclusions at the drop of a hat also serves TPTB. It's easy to discredit you if you show a lack of critical thinking.

I will add a "but" here at the end. But ... I've always idly wondered, since our brains work with electrical impulses (our entire bodies, in fact), what effect will our increasingly wireless world have on our bodies. I'm not referring to any conspiracy here, but more wondering if we truly know the side effects of all the radio (and other types) of waves we're bombarded with on a daily basis. I so often see the word "safe!" slapped on new technology only after a decade, or less, of being first created. Doesn't seem like we really know what 50 or 60 years of this will do, but we're hoping for the best, of course.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Melen because: Changed "wired" to "wireless". Mistyped.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
It may be that this is not new, it's just being allowed to go on air now. Even live reports are not live. Thanks to Guns 'N Roses there is a required five minute lapse between recording and going on air to allow for censorship. So, these irregularities in speech would have been noticed before being broadcast. However, it may just be that in this modern YouTube age the producers figure they can increase ratings by letting these things go on air and later streamed over the internet instead of being re-shot.

Uh, Yeah, Thats not true at all, Theres typically only a 4 second delay, no more than a 5 second delay between live events and broadcasting

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What gets me is that you can't find a video of this one anywhere. They must be finding them right away after people put them up.. lol
edit on 2-4-2011 by elocin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have been looking into this the last couple of hours after finding out about it. There seems to be a lot of people on this thread saying it is 'normal' or a 'coincidence'. I am usually the one telling people that they have an over active imagination, but this is very very strange.

Here is a link to the first three videos: LINK

1) Sarah Carlson from WISC-TV in Madison. 1/18/11.

2) CBS2s Serene Branson, KCBS (Los Angeles) reporter during an on-air report from the Grammys. 2/15/11.

3) Global Toronto reporter Mark McAllister, 3/21/11.

4) Judge Judy is rushed to hospital after speaking gibberish. 3/30/11

Judge Judy (NO VIDEO)

Another strange one that I havn't seen mentioned:

5) Similar: Robin Meade in a trance during a live CNN show. Not sure of date. Posted 3/30/11.

A possible explanation:

edit on 2-4-2011 by carlitomoore because: Fix Video Link

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
She wasn't speaking gibberish as the title says. She says in an article I read that she had severe intestinal pains and went to the hospital so that she could get checked out. She should be getting released today and was told to take it easy for a few days.

I had originally heard something along those lines as well, on Facebook. I believe the rumour was that she was unable to defecate (which could certainly lead to toxins in the bloodstream and speaking gibberish, I would think). Then when I searched for a news article to back it up, I found this.

Judge Judy says she's doing well

LOS ANGELES, April 1 (UPI) -- Television jurist Judge Judy Sheindlin says she's left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles where she was treated this week for exhaustion.

"I am on my way home. All is well," Sheindlin told TV's "Entertainment Tonight." "Thank you all for your loving messages. See you in court. Be on time."

She told TMZ Wednesday she was suffering from exhaustion and went to the hospital for some tests.

Fears for Judge Judy as she's rushed to hospital during taping of her show

It is being reported that Judge Judy's trip to the emergency room is related to an oral surgery she underwent yesterday, RadarOnline are reporting.

'She had oral surgery late Tuesday and didn't eat all day before the procedure and she had to take pain medication', the show insider said.

The source added: 'She was told to take the day off but she said, "No, No I'll work."'

So that's exhaustion, intestinal problems, and oral surgery as explanations. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You know... some of this is strangely reminiscent of the story of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, when the Elohim confounded the languages of man to prevent human globalization. I wonder if this is some experiment or demonstration of someone's ability to remotely disturb the functionality of the frontal lobe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Karismatic80

It has been a few months since this flap. It has not been reported since. Maybe that means nothing. Mayne it means that something strange was indeed going on during that time frame.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I thought she always spouted gibberish hahaha. I can't watch her show, she's such a beeyotch. Get well judge, jury, and executioner lady.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Mmmm Robin Meade. She was just looking at my naked pics, obviously.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This was discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does sound like mini-strokes even though some of the cases have medical claims denying it. Maybe they're so "mini" that they are un-detectable for our current medical technology. Whatever, definitely some neurological effects evidencing themselves.
edit on 16-9-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join