It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Judy 4th to speak gibberish on the air

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm very surprised how many think these incidences aren't increasing. Brain farts weren't common in the 20th century. I notched them starting to happen often around 2000. Each year, I see people become a little less "there". Critical thinking skills, and common sense are virtually nonexistent now. I'll leave you all to connect the dots, as a likely factor is now so heavily frowned upon on this community, I've decided it's best to just let it go.
edit on 30-3-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It was reported that the first reporter, the blond one outside the academy awards, did not have a TIA. It was some kind of migraine they said the next day.

That video is interesting. The fact that an electric instrument can interfere with speech and movement, just goes to show that these people having verbal breakdowns could be experiencing some form of electrical disturbance to the brain.

Thinking way outside the box here, I can imagine some secret that has gotten out amongst the video control room guys that if you turn this knob really high you can jack up the reporter! That is what it looks like to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was just searching for a thread to put this on. Now heres my take on this. I can't find the video, but apparently somebody like BBC did an an explanation so apparently they're already doing Damage Control which alerts me to this being important.

Ie. they claim its some rare medical condition that is electronical in nature. Well, imagine hiring that many with the condition!

Possibilities involve electromagnetic grid and cme's but.....eyes do that thingy so many notice. They could be 1. products of the underground dumbs, cloning, bots and this is short circuiting.
2. or be could be significantly controlled electronically, and its mulfunctioning.

Whatever it is, its a sign that we don't get normal news, do we?
V type instead.

Shocking! Gibberish Alert! Reporter Has Garbled Speech In Non-Sensical Libya Story

News Reporter Flubs Speech after Grammy Awards 2011

And Another One....This makes three total break down of reporter on live news

CNN BLOOPER (robin meade in a trance)

Boom Goes the Dynamite

www.radaronline.com...
Judge Judy joins the fray
edit on 30-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Btw, I warned people here about electrosmog, and how bad things would get once wimax was implemented.

It seems the electrosmog is now affecting not only those most sensitive, but a good chunk of us to a noticeable extent. It won't be but a few more years and all but the most fit of us will be blundering idiots. Guess that's what it'll take before we realize how retarded this experiment was.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No two of them were 20's maybe early 30's and the guy was late 30ish maybe 40s?

Its pretty weird. All of them in the last 3 months too.

I wish we had video of Judge Judy so we could see how much like the others it was.

Oh and dont forget Ian.

I edited out the other vids because Unity beat me to it,
Great minds and all.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
there's a story behind "boom goes the dynamite"- that kid was thrown into that situation last minute and then thrown under the bus by the prompter i believe. it should not be included, although the "dymanite" comment is surely classic (as is his blatant frustration as the segment goes on). the blonde talking about obamacare repeal....she seems to be scared and struggling to not say the words coming out of her mouth - did she say "exorcist"? that one gives me the creeps a bit.

i've seen literally thousands upon thousands of news bloopers over the last 20 years. never seen anything even close to these speech garbles up until recently.

and for a while i was just thinking ian punnett was drunk...but even drunks make more sense that. driveways, keeping shirts on, room separations....and yet noory was clueless enough to end the remarks with, "exactly, ian". lol
edit on 30-3-2011 by oleus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well they say this planets frequency is slowly changing. But it does just sounds like it's all just timing and syncronicity on a bunch of people who had brain farts which happens to everybody at one time or another, for a bunch of other reasons such as heart attacks, and fatigue, and just things that they are thinking about in there life while being in a conflicting situations that demand focusing on something else. But if it keeps increasing in the coming months and years, and more and more people start talking and not making any sense, then we might have to start worrying a little.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Until this, I had a vague undeveloped notion that perhaps some evangelical types were slowly unrolling a "speaking in tongues" kind of con game. But Judge Judy is Jewish. Though I suppose there are some alliances there...

I also thought it was a bit odd but not that worrying. Now I do think it's very strange indeed. My most rational hypothesis is that perhaps a large supply of some pharmaceutical often prescribed to (or used by) people in the industry was tainted in some way, and that feels pretty flimsy.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
wow!
I wonder if any soler spikes hit us at those times?
are some one is playing with a new wepon?
could it be from moblie phones?
strange that its new people!
like some one is sending a message?
any normal people don this?

see the first video.
a directed engy beam would do this.
edit on 31-3-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Other reports are stating the poor lady had a stroke

Poor judy, shes a legend.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's interesting that in the video posted it mentions a migraine was to blame in one of the instances of unusual speech. Migraines are closely linked to stroke risk, and occur due to similar physiological factors. Particularly the effect on the Trigeminal nerve.

Here's a thread I did related to some of the links between the two afflictions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

----------

Back on track!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Aside from Judy, who may have had a stroke, the others I've seen are very odd.

These are not just word mistakes or getting your lines wrong... these are complete sentences or paragraphs that come out completely odd and seem to be unstoppable by the speakers.

--------BLEEEP------

I know what is happening to them.... MKULTRA is wearing off, TPTB are in decline, as 2012 approaches the wakening has begun.

Can't you feel it?
It's all around you!
People are changing.... the planet is changing.

This isn't the end, this isn't even the beginning of the end... but it is the end of the beginning.

Run.... run like the wind.

------BLEEP-------------------

Sorry... got carried away.... probably just coincidence.... move on.

----------BLEEP---------------

No... it's more than that, it's the fabric of humanity undergoing a shift... it's time, it's time to rack out of this level and open up the human potential, the other half of the brain is opening. Electrons are making connections that were impossible before, planets are shifting into place to enable this to happen. The sun... the sun is our God not the son as spelt in the bible. The sun's energy has changed, it's different, I know you can feel it like I... it gives life but can also take away. It's been in our face all this time and very few see it. I see it, I am part of it, as are you.... we are it.

Everything is carbon, electron, H2O..... we all work by the same rules here on earth... those rules are made in space, and those rules are changing. It's not the second coming you've been told to look for... it's more than that and below I will tell you what it is.

--------BLEEP----------

The forge if take runs trees perceived keeps if fog and freshening building 4 to 8 by Hibberts if and on. by down then Manning it's house from far.

------BLEEP-----------

Sorry... I'm.... I'm not sure what's happening..... back to the forum for more news.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

I couldn't agree more these shows really make the judicial system look petty. I absolutely hate the way she talks down to peopel and literally tells them to shut up. I hope she retires...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

She's old.
Probably had a minor stroke.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Out of interest, how many people would have to start speaking gibberish on television in a short period of time before you decided it was worth being curious about? There must be some point at which you'd have to concede it was odd. Even if you know that it's possible for a coin to come up heads 5,670,913 times in a row, if it started to happen I would hope you'd also know it's possible for a coin to be rigged.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The whole grid is breaking down...

All the bots go first...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That must be why she always says 'don't pee on my leg'! She's not being folksy, she's afraid it will short out her circuits!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
After watching the video with the reporter being subjected to magnetism, I could totally see the electromagnetic issues that other people are reporting (compasses going wacky) on other threads as causing this type of issue.

Yeah, there's been bloopers before, but these are not simple bloopers, they are people not able to speak english any more. And I don't remember seeing videos of this type of problem before.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oleus

The Boom goes the dynamite kid DOES look like someone who got thrown under the bus. He totally looks like someone who isnt comfortable with public speaking who is in a deteriorating spiral of mistakes, increased self consciousness, more mistakes, etc.

I took public speaking. I have seen it several times.

Now the Ian thing, I didnt post the longer version, but he actually starts off the interview lucid. And then ends up rambling like that.

Someone else posted two drunks on air, and they act drunk. Ian doesnt really sound drunk, none of the real slurring or lisping that drunks do at that stage of impairment. In fact, long before someone starts babbling they slur,

So, while I would exclude the "Boom" guy from this phenomenon, something really does seem like it is occurring. Its really hard to accept that this is just a coincidence when so many have happened so close together. Now maybe there is a "natural" cause, like solar flares of some magnetic something, but it sure is odd that so many people are suddenly babbling on air.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ah...the poor guy in the sports cast totally got thrown to the wolves, and it is quite obvious the people in the back didn't make any changes to accomodate the text coming up that he's reading.

"Boom Goes the Dynamite" is probably the best thing he came up with - he started ignoring the prompter and ad-libing what he would say to his buddies. It was probably the best, most natural part of the cast.

The producers should be beaten with a stick for not fixing that WAY faster.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join