It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling Noise Heard Around the World: My Random Thoughts!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have heard the rumbling noise other people are experiencing quite a few times and it has really tickled my curiosity and also a bit of panic and paranoia. I do not have any skills in any scientific areas apart from a curious mind and the ability to think outside the box, so I thought I'd post some of my thoughts in the hopes of sparking some deeper thinking into the matter by some of the more seasoned members here on ATS. Would also appreciate some input from scientists, geologists or whoever.

- To me the sound sounds like some kind of energy reaction, maybe a signal, frequency or electricity reacting with another form of energy. It also reminds me of thunder but obviously its not thunder considering the rhythmic pattern it has.

- It definitely sounded like it was coming from the sky so the only thing that really comes to mind in regards to technology being capable of doing whatever its doing is HAARP or some kind of natural phenomenon in the sky. If HAARP is capable of transmitting controlled energy/frequency/signal/transmission or whatever to a desired area in the world by injecting the energy into the ionosphere then it is not crazy to regard HAARP as a likely source of such a worldwide phenomenon.

- Maybe it is some kind of natural phenomenon that hasn't occurred in our current recorded history. Maybe something to do with the electricity our earth creates for thunder and lightning. It sounded very similar in tone to thunder which leads me to believe that it is some kind of energy. The rhythmic quality it has leads me to believe that it may be some kind of reaction although I do not know why I lean towards this possibility.

Here comes a couple of crazy ones..

- With the coming space weather anomalies maybe the government is trying to strengthen our atmosphere or something like that. It could be us or it could even be aliens..

- Due to the change in the speed of the poles shifting I believe that it is very possible that we are experiencing a polar shift as we speak which may turn into a sudden pole shift due to a terrestrial anomaly or some kind of space weather anomaly in our solar system or possibly elsewhere. Considering this I think it is possible that the government may or may not be trying to reverse the effects of the pole shift and stop it or maybe in a wilder sense even trying to speed up the process.

So many possibilities but one thing is for sure.. This is a worldwide phenomenon that is obviously quite a significant thing if it has been heard on this scale by this many people. There are a lot of great minds here on ATS so I was hoping that we could pull together and try to get to the bottom of this. I am not a very smart man, just a creative thinker, so can anyone please elaborate on my points or maybe even take inspiration and come up with something new?

-TU
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You had me from energy reaction.. I keep posting, my girlfriend and i not only heard but seen a huge object accompanying the sound about 2 years ago. This is one thing i will not believe for a second from what the weather channel is saying. This is Not a weather phenomena ; there is something strange going on.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well if i was a Muslim , ide say Gog and Magog's accent , is causing a bit of a rumble... but not quite as load as the middle east atm .. msm is rather quite on it all , unussual

mufflebox

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Due to the change in the speed of the poles shifting I believe that it is very possible that we are experiencing a polar shift as we speak which may turn into a sudden pole shift due to a terrestrial anomaly or some kind of space weather anomaly in our solar system or possibly elsewhere. Considering this I think it is possible that the government may or may not be trying to reverse the effects of the pole shift and stop it or maybe in a wilder sense even trying to speed up the process
reply to post by TechUnique

I think you hit the nail on the head with this part. Or it could be HAARP or combination of the two. But definately what I've been thinking the past few days listening to the videos that are up. Strange isn't it?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Strange isn't it?

Just a bit mate.. Its got me cacking my pants in a way very similar to 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'..
Second line.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
first of all you need a transducer. to transduce thin air or earth you would need serious power. i don't think it can be done safely. like a bell ringing each time getting louder and louder.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtripp6
first of all you need a transducer. to transduce thin air or earth you would need serious power. i don't think it can be done safely. like a bell ringing each time getting louder and louder.

This is exactly what I think it sounds like!
Energy reacting in some way.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Just a bit mate.. Its got me cacking my pants in a way very similar to 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'..
reply to post by TechUnique

Well, I guess soon enough we'll all find out. I hope not though! That video in Florida ( that lasted almost 30 minutes ) was scary. I've not heard this phenomenon yet though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

2 years ago my girl friend (now finance) heard that same sound from the Florida video. But what you cant hear on the video is the very deep bass pulsations that go with it. we heard it for about 15 minutes and then seen it. And I sware, as I try to discount everything i see for the sake of argument, but this thing was huge. It was dark in color, and possibly triangular shaped? No lights from underneath, but as this object passed about one half mile in front of our house over a corn field and about 300 feet in the air, the back was lit up as if there was some kind of propulsion system behind it. It was Huge! after it flew off we continued to hear it for another 15 minutes or so, and just like the Florida movie, there was a flash off way in the distant and it stopped.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1

2 years ago my girl friend (now finance) heard that same sound from the Florida video. But what you cant hear on the video is the very deep bass pulsations that go with it. we heard it for about 15 minutes and then seen it. And I sware, as I try to discount everything i see for the sake of argument, but this thing was huge. It was dark in color, and possibly triangular shaped? No lights from underneath, but as this object passed about one half mile in front of our house over a corn field and about 300 feet in the air, the back was lit up as if there was some kind of propulsion system behind it. It was Huge! after it flew off we continued to hear it for another 15 minutes or so, and just like the Florida movie, there was a flash off way in the distant and it stopped.

So, you're saying you believe this to be UFO's maybe hiding in the sky somehow , cloaking maybe. There's another thread on here talking about they saw the same thing. This is getting weirder and weirder. We'll figure it out or somethings about to happen but it's scary none the less. I wonder if this will go world wide soon. Seems to be ramping up doesn't it?

I'm not doubting you one bit though, I believe you.
edit on 30-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I am actually glad to connect that with something, it has been bothering me for 2 years now. I am So glad I stumbled upon this site. This Was near cross lake, NY what ever it was we seen it with our own eyes kind if shadowed by the dusk lit sky, it was either rectangular or triangular but i tend to lean towards triangular. and just the size of it and the sound it was generating was absolutely amazing. This was no weather, nor airliner or helicopter, was it aliens, I dont know, was it an Unidentified Flying Object? YES! Im just hoping this will help connect some things to shed light on this.!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I am actually glad to connect that with something, it has been bothering me for 2 years now. I am So glad I stumbled upon this site. This Was near cross lake, NY what ever it was we seen it with our own eyes kind if shadowed by the dusk lit sky, it was either rectangular or triangular but i tend to lean towards triangular. and just the size of it and the sound it was generating was absolutely amazing. This was no weather, nor airliner or helicopter, was it aliens, I dont know, was it an Unidentified Flying Object? YES! Im just hoping this will help connect some things to shed light on this.!

Was it like this: video from Brazil. Ufo coming from behind a cloud. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Was it like this: video from Brazil. Ufo coming from behind a cloud. www.youtube.com...

as cool as that looked no, This object we seen would have covered the gap that that UFO just came out of to the next cloud... it was HUGE

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

as cool as that looked no, This object we seen would have covered the gap that that UFO just came out of to the next cloud... it was HUGE
reply to post by Libran1

I was about to say it must have been far bigger than this to be making the noise it made in the Florida video, I mean shaking the house and the ground and sky. Way bigger!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Libran1

I was about to say it must have been far bigger than this to be making the noise it made in the Florida video, I mean shaking the house and the ground and sky. Way bigger!

it did shake the house, and ground and trees

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
When i say this object was triangular.... i mean i seen depth hight and width, not the typical 3 lights. i would say this had to be about 3-4 stories high itself.... with what SEEMED to be, some kind of engine in the back lit up, nothing being puched away as a jet or normal "human" engine would do, but radiating light and sound

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We think that the sound that everyone is hearing, is tremendous energy being released from the earth, the vibration of this energy is hitting the air and causing the sound, that is why no one can get a location from the sound. This is not uncommon actually and has been reported prior to large earthquakes. Flashes of light, ground shaking that cannot be detected by seismic equipment, all common. Watch animals and see if snakes are leaving their dens, movements of frogs, birds leaving an area, silence of animals or great agitation exhibited. Dogs in the pound may be aggressive and ready for a fight. Unusual occurences with animals. We are trying to figure out why the majority of the events are at night. It may be the gravitational pull of the moon, even when there is a new moon. We think that the NOrth American Plate craton is uplifting .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

When i say this object was triangular.... i mean i seen depth hight and width, not the typical 3 lights. i would say this had to be about 3-4 stories high itself.... with what SEEMED to be, some kind of engine in the back lit up, nothing being puched away as a jet or normal "human" engine would do, but radiating light and sound

With something that big maybe they know a pole shift is impending and they are waiting to intervene and take us up out of the way of danger. Just a thought. But I'm not getting on their ships!

That's a big craft you're describing there. You gotta wonder why so big?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

We think that the sound that everyone is hearing, is tremendous energy being released from the earth, the vibration of this energy is hitting the air and causing the sound, that is why no one can get a location from the sound. This is not uncommon actually and has been reported prior to large earthquakes. Flashes of light, ground shaking that cannot be detected by seismic equipment, all common.
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

With all the strange and more frequent earthquakes I wouldn't doubt this idea either. I live in MS and my dogs lately have been howling at night, could be coyotes though. But, they've never done this before. Pole shift could be causing the plates more movement maybe?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

First thing i would think it would be that big is if you were traveling through space.... I am sure you would want something large. and like you said, if it is for a rescue effort then you would need them to be large

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join