It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zeitgest,nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So, before i joined this site, i would come here and see threads on this site about the movie zeitgest, and a theory of the earths "great year cycle" bringing fourth destroyers and creaters and that we are currently in the age of Pisces. Thats supposed to be why Jesus had so many fish symbolism in the bible. I started to think about everything i read and immediately thought "nwo" . It also made me interested in 2012 more. I wanted to know where it came from. And, well it comes from astrology and the zeitgest theory agrees too. that every couple of ages there is destruction. are you following me?

Well, according to what ive read off this website and saw in zeitgest, each age had someone new to usher in the new age. Much how people were forced to change what statue they worshiped thousands of years ago at the turn of new ages, they had someone usher that in. I read somewhere on this website someone try to say when Moses broke the ten commandments and told the people to kill themselves, that it was symbolic for him bringing in a new age. So i guess what im trying to say is what if this "nwo" is simply the people who will usher this civilization to the new age. And that the age is coming and proper steps must be taken to correctly survive to the next age.Because what does nwo tand for NEW WORLD order. And with an over populated earth, it will need depopulating. the holocaust is certainly one example of that.

And with the knowledge of these "ages" governments of any era can use certain astrological and environmental knowledge to control masses. Because, what is the difference between a leading 20 or 30 people and a leading of millions of people? its alot Freaking harder to lead and control a society without something that unites, and keeps an eye on people. So, naturally things are set up to please those needs. like religion.

bear with me i joined this site just to see what people who think deeper into things like me have to say about my theory based on this zeitgest theory

signature:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Didn't you already post this?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I swear i saw this thread up a couple of days ago...

Also this video contradicts the supposed nwo plans for control

edit on 30/3/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah, it was posted a couple of days ago. I remember because Zeitgeist is spelled wrong.

top topics

join