It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth Columnists in YOUR country?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK hello all.
I have just re-read 'Operation Spetsnaz' by M Welham & B Quarrie. Check it out, it's a good read.
I first read this in '89, when the cold war was still ongoing (just).
This is a book, about how , put simply, Soviet tactics might have been utilised had the war turned 'hot'.

Here in the UK, Eastern Europeans were a bit of a rarity, back then. Whereas now, well they are a fairly noticeable part of our population.

I often wonder how many Russian operatives which might form a fifth column, have come in under false passports? As Poles , etc?

Obviously the VAST majority of immigrants are upstanding citizens; and there have been plenty of home grown spys, especially in the British spy services ( Blunt, Blake et al), so I am not singling out a certain group.

Do any US ATSers wonder the same about some of your immigrants?

If things turned sour with Mexico, would there be a 'real' hard core of professional fifth columnists in place?

And before anyone accuses me of racism, I AM NOT being racist, I am simply wondering if there has been any evidence of fifth column organisation, which has been stopped, but has managed to leak out to the media.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is a latino fifth column. However they are not secret so to speak. They believe that they are rightfully reclaiming the southwest. Another reason to round them up and send them home imo.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I imagine there are quite a few "fifth" coloumnist types in alot of countries all over the world. SLot of them are probably right here on ATS. If i think about it, sometimes I'd consider myself a fifth coloumnist !

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Forget Eastern Europeans & Russian immigrants, take a good, long hard look at Common Purpose. org
On the face of it, they're all about 'leadership development'. NOT

I suggest you take some friends & a shed full of digging equipment, they're rotten, & I mean rotten to the core.

new topics

top topics

join