<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I agree.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
okay, call me crazy, but there was nothing in the subject body

troll alert
edit on 3/30/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I second.

That is the only law I like.
edit on 30-3-2011 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If we must have laws, at least that one is short, easy to understand and lacking in BS.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Let's have a thread that acts as a forum to suggest laws that ought to be on the books and debate those ideas presented. I will start it off: there ought to be a law making it treasonous to conspire to commit a "false flag" attack on the American people or it;s interests (home and abroad) for the purposes of getting us into a conflict against enemies (real of perceived) of the republic. This would be a capital offense.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

on a laptop and hit enter by mistake when I wanted to go down a line
(hence empty post - your "no law").

edit on 30-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think there ought to be a law making the corporate form illegal.

Specifically, no artificial life form can be created which does not value human life over its own, and over profit.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There should be a law against this also...Taking peoples Basketball poles from them under threat of arrest....See Link...

Link:www.youtube.com...=209

link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I think there ought to be a law making the corporate form illegal.

Specifically, no artificial life form can be created which does not value human life over its own, and over profit.

Good luck getting corporate lawyers to endorse you on that first one!

link   

Oh, ok.

But I am pretty sure there already is a law for this, it just doesn't get enforced because the people enforcing the laws are the ones doing this. So maybe we need a Judicial System to oversee the Judicial System? Wait... what?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You guys are quick! nearly a handful of posts before I could type the original paragraph.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Lol, yeah, I kinda think that one is going to have to be pushed through on the edge of a sword so to speak. But I do firmly believe it is absolutely necessary.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There probably is but only indirectly: Law against an attack on the US and laws against conspiracy to conduct illegal activity.....but a specific law that specified a capital offense would certainly reinforce the point that FFs wont be tolerated. Cheney should be charged for even bringing it up re a FF attack to blame Iran to give us an excuse to attack them. Call it the No-Northwoods Bill.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There outta be a law..... that says that anyone who commits a heinous crime against you, has the right to deal with whatever punishment you deem fair. This includes crimes such as, murder, rape, any abuse of a child, etc,.

I think that the death penalty and life in prison is way to lenient.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes the fox is guarding the chicken house....the problem is more that they dont get caught. I wonder how many more Watergates we had or would have had.,,,,had the "burglars" not been caught at the DNC HQ in the Watergate Hotel?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I call for a "clean slate". All federal laws not actually in the Constitution are vacated and we start all over.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

LOL..

I agree with you 100%!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Drawing and quartering is too barbaric....I am ok with hanging them (civilians) or a firing squad (military),

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You do have a point....in that the Federal Statues are quite voluminous.
We should have an overhaul of them,,,,from the standpoint of relevance (some laws are simply stupid) and constitutionality.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join