It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Cena mistreated at an airport. (he is not fat enough for the 2 seats he purchased)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So he bought 2 plane tickets and was told he was not fat enough to use both seats.. wth?

WWE Superstar John Cena tweeted today--

"CeNation. Interesting morning. I was grossly mistreated by SouthWest Airlines this morning, I guess to the point of descrimination.... I was told by multiple employees that I was not fat enough to retrieve my scheduled reservation. ( yes u heard that right) For a company ... Who's corporate statement is "we will get u thru the RED TAPE", this morning was absolutely embarrassing.In other news THQ #allstars out2day"

A Cena fan wrote this one:

"csheehan2 @JohnCena they didn't want you taking up two seats? Why should it matter if you paid for them?"

Cena replied to that fan tweet with this one:

"Interesting business model....get what u pay for. Hmmmmm. That seems way 2 "forward thinking" for SouthWest."

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Do you think he can one day buy a one way ticket?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Facepalm.

If he paid for it. Why shouldn't he get what he paid for?
He's not a little guy 6.2 and 250 lbs.
If he wants to seats give him 2 seats.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i guess he won't be using southwest anymore. they probably lost a good customer. i would spread it around all my friends to not use them anymore

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's crazy and maybe only the beginning, he had full right to purchase the two seats, but wasn't playing by the you not big enough rules. Maybe now fast food restaurants wont sell you two burgers because "you dont seem like you'll finish it"

Peace, NRE.

link   
reply to post by jtripp6

He has also raised thousands of make a wish foundation air travel miles.. So if he has any say those miles would be going elsewhere (i assume)

link   
Crazy airline! So, that means they should have paid him back for one seat! Which I doubt they did!

new topics

top topics

join