It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats Claim Nuclear Bombs Hidden All Over U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Threats Claim Nuclear Bombs Hidden All Over U.S.

chicago.cbslocal.com

The threats came in the mail and to date, there have been 25 letters that warn of nuclear bombs destroying America.
People who got them called the FBI and CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman learned, the Bureau’s Chicago office is leading the investigation. FBI Special Agent Andre Zavala said, “Yes, they alarmed a lot of people."The letter inside said, “The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is nutty, and hopefully untrue, but like they say buried in every story is a nugget of truth.

I'm not sure how this would even happen but given the gaps in security in our ports its not surprising that someone could get away with this.

What I'd like to know is how are they checking for this and would this show up in local radiation monitoring?

chicago.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sounds like something to scare a lot of people with no facts or proof what so ever. Just a rational point of view, I know that is frowned upon.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Sounds like something to scare a lot of people with no facts or proof what so ever. Just a rational point of view, I know that is frowned upon.

rational thinking doesnt included calling everything fear mongering. rational thinking excludes calling everything fear mongering unless there is direct proof of fear mongering.

btw, im going to point it out everytime you label some fear mongering without proof that it is

lets see how your rational thinking handles that
edit on 30-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

i will say though that this video is absolutely ridiculous xD

link   
Yea, I was wondering what scare was going to be used to start a massive, multi state rollout of mobile X-Ray machines and possibly warrantless "emergency" searches of residences.

link   
Thread already here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There have been rumors for years that dirty bombs have been smuggled into this country. It might be true and they figure that we'll ignore it as a hoax since the rumors have been around for so long and nothing has happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

rational thinking doesnt included calling everything fear mongering. rational thinking excludes calling everything fear mongering unless there is direct proof of fear mongering.

btw, im going to point it out everytime you label some fear mongering without proof that it is

Ok so everytime things turn out to be fine where do I point it out to you Mr Stalker? Go hide in your shelter or get on with your life.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

Ok so everytime things turn out to be fine where do I point it out to you Mr Stalker? Go hide in your shelter or get on with your life.

ill hide in my shelter with a picture of you posted it up so i can imagine how those perrty lips of yours works.

you also missed the part where i said that video is pretty ridiculous as in i laughed my ass off as soon as it spoke of osama bin laden

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

You're cool. I like you.

top topics

join