It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apology to those i offended in chat last nite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
dear members

last nite i was extremely ticked off and insulted more than a good few of you...i wish to apologise right now.

To those involved last nite:

Banshee
Springer
Valhall
Ycon
MrMoonsoon
Netchicken
Zed
and a good few others.

I was cruel and unkind and very unfair. I should have known better than to make childish and immature comments as i did. I deserved what i got and i hope over time u will be able to pardon my actions.

I dont wish to go into why i was upset and angry, but if a mod wishes to know they please u2u me and i will explain.

Again, my deepest apologies and u have my word i will never treat you again as i did last nite. I feel honestly awful about it as i should and i wish to start a clean slate with you all.

again, my apologies.

gryffen
xx

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey what about me!!! I was offended dammmit!! ok I wasn't, it would take more than being in a foul mode in a chat room to get me going.
You a good person gryff keep up the good posts and don't worry about yesterday

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Gryffen, apology excepted. We all have situations to deal with, some worse then others. Sometimes its hard to control emotions but if we are able to talk it out with a friend it makes it a little easier. If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be there.

Ycon

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh Crap!!! It's the avatar mafia! Mr. Blue & Mr. Pink have arrived!

Don't worry about it Gryf. Emotions get the better of us all from time to time. Apologies do help to med the fences though.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Rather than start as strangers, why don't we just forget yesterday and continue as friend-I would really like that. I am very sorry for the mean, nasty things I said to/about you. I feel very bad about saying them. I remember something I was told as a child-wish I had remembered it yesterday- you are not responsible for others actions, only your reaction. Whatever issue(s) you are dealing with, if I can help in any way, just u2u me. I won't ask exactly what, unless it is something I did or did not do.
Personal definition-Friend: someone who you like for your percetion of their good points and accept for your perception of their faults.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It take some guts to say what you said in an open apologie to all members who can read this. Things tend to just spiral out of controll some times if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always around.
se7en

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks Gryff...but you and I are always okay. Thank you for thinking of me though! Hope all is better.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well you forgot me but apology accepted...............maybe. you still shouldnt take anger out on other people. but everyone has done it.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't get offended easily, expecially when people freak out on me for talking about Freemasons...

Don't worry about it Gryff

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
you are a good person saying you are sorry...

i didnt see this chat or anything but i am saying that your apology is a niice thing...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I can say for everyone here at ats/bts, when I say that we all accept your apology. No need to feel down on yourself.

[edit on 1-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WS, maybe you should have left well enough alone. This is personal. Same as me, maybe I should have left well enough alone. Sorry. Point taken?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
and the pic should make everything fine because???

how does an obese man at his computer make everything better? I'd imagine that is a real person - how sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystWolf
how sad.

Or how hillarious!

Hows that rub you mr rogers.

And I say that Gryf has freedom of expression and who cares if she trampled on some toes. Its not like she cut off nick bergs head.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

And I say that Gryf has freedom of expression and who cares if she trampled on some toes. Its not like she cut off nick bergs head.

Well not very well Mr. GreenJeans. Heads up...when Gryffen states an apology, that is an admission that she went beyond "freedom of expression". Maybe you need to butt out of what she is trying to accomplish.

And websurfer...the picture was a very very bad call - mainly because it was very irrelevant to this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

huh?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystWolf

huh?

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Maybe you need to butt out of what she is trying to accomplish.

Contrary to what the endless accolades and awards have shown some of us, some things in fact dont end in a reward or goal. They just exist.

Sure I was offensive and I apologize but youve now brought me into the thread and I dont stand for "Mr Green Jeans" .

BTW What does that mean? A little sneaky way of picking on my 6 month tenure?

[edit on 24-7-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ive seen very few people apologize for anything they have done on the internet.
So few people realize that there are other human beings behind their words and letters and avatars.
And because of this, most people are reckless and unapologetic.

Good job

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Very well said Shidge and i tottaly agree with you

Awww And i think you did very well gryff saying sorry for your actions the other night. A sincere apology never goes astray.

And its great to see the other members such as Valhall, Ycon, JohnSmith etc saying apology accepted

Rynaldo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join