It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pic of 2nd plane that crash into WTC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is old news......there are several sites using this and other videos with conciderably better quaility data and analysis. here is a good one with good links.

www.letsroll911.org...

Respects,

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Just curious and must ask. So exactly what happened to the real passengers who were on the real Flight 175? Are they still alive? Are they bing hidden somewhere? Did they not exist in the first place?

They were all on board that plane which got shot down. There were so few passengers on all the planes so they could all fit into one plane. Remember transponders being shut on and off and rumours that up to 8 plane could have been hijacked?

Check this out if you haven�t already:
www.supremelaw.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Good reply Relentless! Quite frankly I'm tired of all of the flakes that have come out of the woodwork telling us the Pentagon was hit with a cruise missle and that one of the planes that hit the WTC was a specially modified cargo plane. ATS is the place to deny ignorance. Some of these unsupported "theories" are actually the epitome of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

They were all on board that plane which got shot down. There were so few passengers on all the planes so they could all fit into one plane. Remember transponders being shut on and off and rumours that up to 8 plane could have been hijacked?

Check this out if you haven�t already:
www.supremelaw.org...

Okay, makes no sense to me. If they were all going to die anyway, why put them all on one plane, if any of the planes would have killed them?

Maybe it's me. Does anyone else have a problem with their logic getting in the way of their understanding some of these posts? Am I logically impaired?

Please advise.

Live Long & Prosper -

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Did I miss something or is this just more anti-Bush conspiracy banter? No plane got shot down. How would you get people from four different planes and 2 or 3 airports all on to one plane? Mid air transfer? Are all these people now living with the greys on the 32nd subterrainian level of Area 51? Come on now - use a little commonsense!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Did I miss something or is this just more anti-Bush conspiracy banter? No plane got shot down. How would you get people from four different planes and 2 or 3 airports all on to one plane? Mid air transfer?

I didn�t say anything about Bush...
Did you even bother to read the link I provided?
Wasn�t shot down? How could the debris be spread 8 miles if there was no midair-explotion? I Haven�t heard any official story even considering a possible bomb on board. How do they explain the debis? They don�t.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hellmutt,
Your post said "They were all on board that plane which got shot down." I think your statement is pretty clear. The theory you subscribe to is one which the anti-Bush crowd first developed. Supposedly, Bush was secretly responsible for the 911 attack so that he could fabriccate a reason for goinng to war.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Hellmutt,
Your post said "They were all on board that plane which got shot down." I think your statement is pretty clear. The theory you subscribe to is one which the anti-Bush crowd first developed. Supposedly, Bush was secretly responsible for the 911 attack so that he could fabriccate a reason for goinng to war.

Operation Pearl is fiction, but I think it�s probably not too far from what really happened (although we might never know). It could have happened this way. Seems like the world is split 50/50 regarding what happened that day. Lets hope it doesn�t turn into a civil war.

[edit on 2004/7/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Please check this site:

letsroll911.org...

and let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfpsy
Please check this site:

letsroll911.org...

and let me know what you think.

Well I think that you are trying to change the topic of this thread. That subject has been brough up on a number of other threads and has been pretty much debunked. Why are you bringing it up here?

(BTW, just to show you how that your link is full of B.S. Please note that in that first graphic on that page is totaly wrong. There were NO reinforced concrete columns used in the WTC construction. If you can not spot such a blatent error like that then how shall I treat the rest of the information presented??)

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The bulge under the plane is NOT a trick of light and shadows. Instead, it is a missile pod. Just before Flight 175 vanishes into the South Tower, various videos reveal a flash of light.

I�ve never seen this.

This is the missile being fired to weaken the impact area sufficiently for the plane to enter and explode INSIDE the building. If it had not been fired, there was a chance that the plane would just have crumbled and exploded as it hit, without much penetration.

So 180,000 lbs traveling at over 400 MPH wasn�t enough to penetrate the building?

This would not have caused such a massive building to collapse. As this was the plan, sufficient damage had to be created inside the skyscraper to be able to explain why the building subsequently collapsed. Without the softing up of the impact area by a missile, the complete entry of the plane could not have been guaranteed and it would have been immediately realised that a superficial impact could not possibly have caused such total collapse. There are some websites with video footage that show very clear differences in the underbelly shape of Flight 175 and similar planes that cannot be just an optical illusion. The slight bulge of the fuselage shown in the Boeing 767 photos at the URLs posted by HowardRoark looks nothing like that of Flight 175. Instead, it's a huge bubble that could not possibly be a trick of light reflecting off so relatively slight a bulge!!! So get real, some of you. This plane is NOT the real Flight 175. That was diverted. The plane that hit the South Tower was a modifed plane masqerading as the one carrying passengers and remotely piloted using SkyHawk technology.

Get real yourself. This is the wackiest theory that I have heard so far.

Please explain then how come this �Huge Bubble is the exact size and shape of the wing root?

The image posted earlier in this thread is deceptive. It has been rotated so that the true orientation of light and shadow are not immediately apparent. The plane is tilted and traveling at an angle to the camera point of view, the image is grainy and lack detail. these things combine to make it seem like there is something there where there isn�t.

Sorry, I'm just not buying it.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by micpsi
The bulge under the plane is NOT a trick of light and shadows. Instead, it is a missile pod. Just before Flight 175 vanishes into the South Tower, various videos reveal a flash of light.

I�ve never seen this.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So let me get this straight -

Before takeoff the terrorist were able to attach a missile pod complete with matching missle to a passenger jet and have it go unnoticed.

or

After takeoff in mid air the terrorist were able to........

or

After takeoff the plane went off course and landed somewhere unnoticed, everyone on board was killed, then another plane with a missle pod attached took off then crashed into the Tower in the same time it would have taken them had they not stopped to land.

Get real.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry, but the so called bubble is just the play of light and shadow, notice that the trailing edges of the wings and the stabilizer are also lit up in the same way. Go back to the pics of the 767 I posted earlier, there is a significant change in the shape of the fuselage at this point. It is the same on the other side, you just can not see it that well because it is not lit up by the raking angle of the sunlight.

The so called flash is just the initial impact of the plane with the side of the building.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's some closeups of the plane with various photographic enhancements to see details...

I don't see the pods... do you?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfpsy
I don't see the pods... do you?

They are growing in micpsi's and Hellmutt's basesments. Don't worry, they will have to go to sleep eventually, and then . . . .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join