It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL HOT ... The first shot fired in the coming Revolution maybe sooner than people expect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It seems Michigan is having Constitutional Problems. I appears, your City - County & State are in the cross
hairs of the hidden AGENDA.... shine some light on Michigan - nip this take over in the butt.
all I can say is - if your in Michigan - spend your money in Wisconsin.

I wonder what this will do to home prices.... ha ha ha ha ha
I know what its going to do to politicians.... they desire it
edit on 30-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I live in Michigan and i can tell that what governor Snyder is doing is going largely unnoticed by the public. More people seem to know and care about the stupid driving law for teenagers that goes into affect today. Of all places i would have never even thought that my own state would be one of the first places the NWO hits.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If this doesn't wake you up, sorry, your dead.....People are going to sit by and let TPTB tell them who is and is not going to run their city and town and life for them...I think not....Real People will rise up and they will win....you others can get back to watching "American Idol"
edit on 30-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Glad you found and posted this. You're right, this may be the beginning of the next American Revolution. This is outrageous to say the least. This is pushing a Marxist agenda that gives the government the final say in ANYTHING you do. If this happens in one state, the others will use it as a spring board to bring it to theirs' and then TSHTF. The American people will not stand for this and will find some way to stop it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They are going after the states that can close their borders first... Florida is where I live and its going to get nasty down here, like over night. dr. Jekyle & Mr, Hyde .... you do know that every state is it's own country, I hope.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
At least there aren't any conspicuous demonstrations planned for the Lexington & Concord (MA) area on 19 April.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

That “hidden agenda” seems to be an attempt to restore some fiscal discipline to out of control municipalities who have spent their way to the brink of insolvency. Michigan taxpayers cannot afford to keep bailing out municipalities that have shown a complete lack of disregard in balancing their books.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
HO-LY CRAP.

This is lunacy at its highest form!!!! How on God's green Earth can Gov. Snyder get away with this?!

People of Michigan, get your bullhorns ready, and maybe something a little stronger than that. I'll be praying for you.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You guys have no clue how hard it is for a corporate CEO. You just don't get it. You guys think that a Lamborghini can just detail itself? You think that the 2012 Porsche has a built in self waxing feature?

LOL you people act like the CEO's summer homes are just going to clean themselves. It must be nice to have YOUR aspen ski trip just magically appear before your eyes. It must be nice to have YOUR private jet just fill it's own fuel tank all by itself. Cool let's all just start cleaning our own indoor Olympic swimming pools! Next thing you are going to say that we can't have our private chefs go shopping and bring home groceries for us.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i dont have a problem with this

how much in taxes do you think a "poor person" pays compared to someone in the middile class? eh

secondly who defines what is poor in this country? i have seen people making 30 grand a year poor i have seen someone making 40 grand a year poor.

and let me tell you this someone making 10k a year would rather be making 30k or 40k or more but they dont want to pay the taxes on it.

but then agian most poor people do not pay any tax whatsoever.

and that is the biggest reason state governments and the federal governments are in trouble they are spending more than they take in.

this guy is a republican in name only there is not one real republican that believes in raising taxes.

everyone should pay taxes and i dont care if you flame me if you have an income you pay that simple.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are you really that blind? Or are you just choosing to be obtuse?

Very soon you're going to be FORCED to accept the grim reality that is unfolding before us. Orrr you can just bury your head in the sand and inevitably die, like many Americans are going to do I'm sure.
edit on 31-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is just whoever is driving this to try and illicit a response to see how dumb we are.

A play like this is expected and will fail because everytime an attempt to go for a massive power grab is made it always fails.

To the ConserviBaggers,

Before you dare complain about Obama and The US Federal Govt taking over anything this new law gives dude the authourity to hire and fire anyone he wants at will and to sieze any post he pretty well wishes.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

That “hidden agenda” seems to be an attempt to restore some fiscal discipline to out of control municipalities who have spent their way to the brink of insolvency. Michigan taxpayers cannot afford to keep bailing out municipalities that have shown a complete lack of disregard in balancing their books.

Yet you sport a giant 76

better not keep yer constitution by the toilet

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

but then agian most poor people do not pay any tax whatsoever.

Ya, people who make less than $9,000 a year do not -

Why do you cons perpetuate this BS?

Hail Bushla!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

everyone should pay taxes and i dont care if you flame me if you have an income you pay that simple.

WTF !!
Poor people DO pay tax...
Maybe not income tax but I'm sure you are aware of all the indirect taxes we pay..
Every time you buy petrol, cigs and numerous other items and services you pay TAX...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Florida is where I live and its going to get nasty down here, like over night. dr. Jekyle & Mr, Hyde

so ya think that's why we got the crook rick scott,
for the life of me, i still don't see why he won.
unless it was all set up from the get go.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So, let me see if I have this straight......

A Republican (who sounds more like a RINO) talks about cutting tax breaks, and he's suddenly ushering in the NWO, but when a Democrat raises taxes for everyone, freezes military pay, etc., he's a good guy? That reporter should be dizzy from all the spinning she's doing. What this has to do with any coming revolution, I simply don't see. Lots of issues that might bring one, but this isn't one of them.

new topics

top topics

join