It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow (radiation?) rain in Texas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Most of us have seen this video in Tokyo
www.youtube.com...
The video is questionable because its the only one. Although the Japan govt did admit their was yellow rain, they just said it was pollen. They said the same thing about Chernobyl.
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&h s=4f1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&q=yellow+rain+tokyo&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=904e06910588146f
I did not think that the radiation would spread this far, it being reported as far as Europ.
I have these pics and wanted to get some opinions on what it could be. The color looks the same as in the video. The pics hardly do any justice, its a phone camera. The color is almost like a sulfur. I did not want to sniff it for obvious reasons. I was out side for 10min taking pics and got a head ace. Could be allergies.
This first picture, I left the garden hose on the car over night and it seems that the residue built up under it, their is a big long yellow streak across my hood from the hose.

In this pic you can see that its not just dirt

Its all over my car, and its not like it was dust blowing in the air, its like yellow particles that look like water marks.

Any idea what it could be?
edit on 30-3-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
pretty sure what's in those pictures is pollen....

east texas has been covered in pollen for a few weeks

It happens every year
edit on 3/30/2011 by iamsupermanv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sounds like a wild assumption to me. The same style threads appeared during the oil spill too. People over dramatize a lot of things.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
definitely pollen...I get it every year....you can only really see it after it rains or has Not rained in a long time

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My car looks like that every morning down here in Tejas. Pollen is at extremely high levels this time of year, many times on mine it is combined with Grackle crap I hate those birds so much.

This is the forecast for pollen in Fort worth if those are interested, just picked a city at random feel free to find your own as well: www.weather.com...
edit on 3/30/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Well I was the one who reported the yellow rain from the oil spill.........and moved forward in testing as well.......you can find those results here......www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will say that from these pics and video it does look like pollen.......I am from NW Louisiana and the pine trees there do a number this time of year........

link   

Originally posted by Golithion
My car looks like that every morning down here in Tejas. Pollen is at extremely high levels this time of year, many times on mine it is combined with Grackle crap I hate those birds so much.

This is the forecast for pollen in Fort worth if those are interested, just picked a city at random feel free to find your own as well: www.weather.com...
edit on 3/30/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

Damn you beat me to the link. Probably just pollen. I have never seen that in my life. But who really pays attention.

link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Most of us have seen this video in Tokyo
www.youtube.com...
The video is questionable because its the only one. Although the Japan govt did admit their was yellow rain, they just said it was pollen. They said the same thing about Chernobyl.
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&h s=4f1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&q=yellow+rain+tokyo&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=904e06910588146f
I did not think that the radiation would spread this far, it being reported as far as Europ.
I have these pics and wanted to get some opinions on what it could be. The color looks the same as in the video. The pics hardly do any justice, its a phone camera. The color is almost like a sulfur. I did not want to sniff it for obvious reasons. I was out side for 10min taking pics and got a head ace. Could be allergies.
This first picture, I left the garden hose on the car over night and it seems that the residue built up under it, their is a big long yellow streak across my hood from the hose.

In this pic you can see that its not just dirt

Its all over my car, and its not like it was dust blowing in the air, its like yellow particles that look like water marks.

Any idea what it could be?

Do you have a microscope?
If so you should be able to ascertain if it is indeed pollen.

If it's not, get it to a lab.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
God is peeing on you.
But really looks like pollen to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't even have to read the thread to tell you what it is.... Pine Pollen... lol.... It'a all over everything this time of year....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That is absolutely pollen. As someone living on the west coast, in one of the rainiest regions in this country, i can tell you 100% that if radioactive rain comes, it will hit me first.

I dread all the 'yellow rain' threads that are going to come as we continue into spring and pollen is knocked out of the air.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
definitely pollen, the same thing happens to my car every year during the spring and the same thing makes my sinuses full on rebel and hate me with a passion...currently suffering from a bad allergy headache and cant breathe through the right side of my face lol

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I did not know it could rain pollen. The storm that left it behind looked toxic it self. It was one big giant cloud with no ripples, the sky was just completely gray with no sun light shining threw. Got to ask questions before you can lean. Kind of funny how we never notice small details till we are in a state of panic.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I did not know it could rain pollen. The storm that left it behind looked toxic it self. It was one big giant cloud with no ripples, the sky was just completely gray with no sun light shining threw. Got to ask questions before you can lean.

It doesnt actually rain pollen, pollen gets caught in the rain drop. The water lands, evaporates, leaving only the pollen in its place.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I will give you my address, so that you can send me a sample and I will film, myself licking it!
The worst thing that "IT" is, is gross. That's all.
I used to wash my car every few days in spring time Texas. So what am I saying here?
I'm saying I will bet my life it is nothing too toxic.

oh Im sure there is some radioactivity in very very.....very...trace amounts but nothing on the order of cancer causing.

Well whatever this has turned kind of gross and I have a bad taste in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
it's spring time right.
it's pollen, it will look just like that in fl
before much longer.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Do you live near pine trees? The sky did look ominous yesterday , but it did nothing but mist here. I would think it was pine pollen too, only because I have a pine tree in my yard , and yesterday I was looking at the new foliage b/c I thought it looked like something else, and the tiny new cones were pouring pollen out.
But I think it is very good to be aware of things like thins, because I think we will be lied to if /when it gets here.

new topics

top topics

join