It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke Rises from DIFFERENT Nuclear Complex ... 7 Miles from the Leaking Reactors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is a different Power plant 7 miles from leaking reactors!

Smoke was spotted at another nuclear plant in northeastern Japan on Wednesday, Tokyo Electric Power Co. said.

The company said smoke was detected in the turbine building of reactor No. 1 at the Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant around 6 p.m. (5 a.m. ET).

Smoke could no longer be seen by around 7 p.m. (6 a.m. ET), a company spokesman told reporters.

www.zerohedge.com...

O god i hope this plant doesent do what the FU plant is doing. If so Japan will be in deep trouble

edit on 30-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not sure about your source ,also dated March 12

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Well thats just #ing fantastic!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I Copy pasted the wrong thing. UPDATED

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder,and I realize this has been discussed on ATS, but the Stuxnet virus was designed to fool the operators while causing parts to operate outside of their capacity, thus causing an accident, further more with no accurate monitoring system, any attempts to arrive at a solution becomes an educated guessing game for a while.
The other question I have involves terrorists, if we are to believe that those folks with hate filled agendas are determined to afflict harm to America and its populace, then I find it a credible threat that under the guise of delivering aid to Japan , a large bomb could be smuggled in and used to blow up whats left of the containment chamber(s) and send a steady (jet) stream of fuzzies our way, their goal of exploding a nuclear weapon on our shores and the repercussions of such an attack, would be accomplished without anyone setting foot on American soil. I hope during this time of tragedy for the Japanese people, that securing the ports has been able to continue at a level that protects us all.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was skeptical of the source, but Kyodo confirms it:

Smoke was temporarily seen at the No. 1 reactor of the Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant, but it soon disappeared, its operator said Wednesday. Tokyo Electric Power Co. said smoke was detected at around 5:56 p.m. from a power distribution panel on the first floor of the turbine building at the reactor. The company, known as TEPCO, said it made a call to a local fire department. The announcement came at a time when efforts are under way to contain the nuclear crisis at the radiation-leaking Fukushima Daiichi nuclear complex, hit by the devastating March 11 earthquake and ensuing tsunami. The Fukushima Daini plant is located about 10 kilometers from the crippled Fukushima Daiichi plant, and its four reactors have been stable in so-called ''cold shutdown'' after suspending operations following the quake. ==Kyodo

english.kyodonews.jp...

new topics

top topics

join