It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

68 Year Old Woman Killed Over An iPhone Theft....How Stupid Can You Get?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is from an Apple news website called iClarified.com. Very credible and has plenty resources.

A Chicago woman has died after an iPhone thief knocked her down a flight of stairs as he tried to make his escape with the stolen device, according to Chicago Breaking News.

A woman on the Fullerton station platform was using her iPhone during rush hour Monday afternoon when a man snatched it and fled, authorities said. As he escaped, the man knocked over Katona-King, who was on her way home from her church receptionist's job.

To read more, click here

I hope this person is caught and put in the chair. No innocent 68 year old woman should die like that. They said that the age of the person who did this was between 17-30. If the thief was 17, that's a pretty stupid 17 year old...

Teens these days

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What a tragedy. Just goes to show you how material we have become in his world, to go as far as killing old women for their fancy communication devices.

I wonder how many people have died due to the iPhone since it came out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I wonder how many people have died over ALL kinds of other things that were stolen from them.

Geesh it isnt just the iPhone people steal and kill over.

OP my respected foe
this is just sad. That person could have just left and taken the darn phone, why push her? I mean it's a darn phone!

It never seems to amaze me how dumb people are in this world.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Openeye

I wonder how many people have died over ALL kinds of other things that were stolen from them.

Geesh it isnt just the iPhone people steal and kill over.

It wasn't really my attention to make it sound as if people are only being robbed and killed for their iPhones. I was just speculating on how many people have been took advantage of over such trivial things. I apologize for my ignorance

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
coule make it into a movie or sth...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
stupid may not be the correct word for this..

poor lady.

new topics

top topics

join