It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fav. Adult Swim Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Everyone has one:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 2021
Harvey Birdman AAL
Brak Show

ATHF Mooninites Epi

Igniknot - You Earthlings have 3 dimensions. We have five.
Errr - Thousand
Igniknot - Yes 5 thousand
Frylock - Oh, really, I only see two.
Igniknot - Well thats your problem.

Igniknot - Here meatwad sink this sterio deep in your body.
Errr - Yeah and smoke while your doing it.

Meatwad - Can someone gimmie a light. And wheres my whiskey, Im gone get tore up.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I love adult swim. I work late , 5 p.m. to about 1 a.m. , so I usually watch the re-run at 2. I love all the shows on AS, except for the lame Japanese cartoons. Family Guy, Futurama, Sealab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Home Movies are ALWAYS funny and they always have very memorable lines. Some of my favorites are:

Family Guy

Peter: Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paperclip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog.

Peter: You better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.

Peter: Lois, I challenge you to a race around the world...go!

Lois: Peter, I thought I told you to fix the sink
Peter: I did.
Lois: Well, it's leaking again
Peter: NO WAY! I will trade you all of my Star Wars guys if it is. Except for Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man.

Peter: Excuse me is your refridgerator running? Because if it is it probably runs a lot like you... very homosexually.

ATHF

Shake: Hey, Carl. You see our new flag, pretty boss, huh?

Carl: Oh yeah, good morning to you there, Mr. Food Monster, this is how it's going. Look at my freakin car. It is crushed to begeezes and back.

Shake: A car cannot be killed. It was murdered....by someone who is jealous of Carl's ability to drive. Jealosy is the motivation. Wake the Meatwad.

Shake: Whoa, that's cool. What's that?
Romulox: What's it look like, dude? It's a grappling hook. Where you been, man?
Meatwad: What's wrong with your elbow?
Romulox: Oh, you didn't get that surgery. I'm sorry.
Meatwad: We don't have insurance.
Romulox: Only two people in the world have the Easy-Flow Elbow, and one of them happens to be named Bruce Willis.

Sealab 2021

Stormy: I said it's dodge-ball time, beyotch!

Futurama

Fry: It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. And also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?

Fry: That's the saltiest thing I ever tasted, and I once ate a big heaping bowl of salt!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Carl: Ah, physical fitness, whatever. You know, whatever. You do what you like to do and I do what I like to do, ok? .. But youre a sucker, youre getting fed this line about how.. like.. youre gonna live forever or whatever. Youre gonna die. Someone'll kill ya. Someone'll kill ya with a knife. Make sure youre abs are uhh friggin ripped.. you got some good guns. You wanna look good for when you get stabbed with a knife *pulls out knife* Sorry, thats how it works.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I love everything on Adult Swim, particularly Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Here is a quote I find absolutely funny (I ended up putting it on IMDB):

Meatwad: [Meatwad rolls up to Carl dragging a bag behind him] Hey Carl!
Carl: Oh great, you've seen me.
Meatwad: Hey, you want to contribute to Sirloin's hunger drive? He goin to feed the shorties y'all.
Carl: [Meatwad hands Carl the bag, Carl takes it] Yeah, let me see here. I think I got some, uh, oysters over here.
Meatwad: [Carl proceeds to spit into the bag] Oh, thank you.
Carl: And be sure to thank Sirloin for keeping me up all night.
Meatwad: Yeah, I do that. Hey, I thought that oysters had shells?
Carl: No, usually, but not these. They were, uh, farm raised... in my throat... with cheese. Hey uh, you want some crabs? Cause I got some of them.
Meatwad: No... no my, my bag's pretty full right now.
Carl: I don't know if they're Alaskan King, but they feel huge...

And here is another one that cracks me up:
Meatwad: Hey you guys, did you say that it would be easy to get whatever I want, like a ten speed, because that's what I really want.
Inignot: Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending it across the border is not.
Err: Yeah, see, those dogs, they can smell ANYTHING. So you gotta kick 'em in the throat.
Meatwad: Well hey now, guys, look. I do not want to do anything illegal here... but I would kill somebody... in front of their own mama... to get a ten speed. And if any witnesses testify against me, I'll gouge their eyes out.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
ATHF used to be the "unpopular" show on the lineup.. For some reason, recently, everyone seems to have suddenly "discovered" the hilarity of this show.

Im kinda sad to see it turn into a hit though.. Shows always change when that happens.

They hire PR folks and decide to "change it all up".

I hope it stays the same

Its my favorite Adult Swim show, me thinks.

new topics

top topics

join