It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki for Dummies basically

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

From my perspective mankind has been manipulated, used, and abused from our very first day on this planet. Cant speak of other planets.

We were, and to a point, still that proverbial mushroom, fed crap and kept in the dark. Sure, we have only institutions that's main reason for existence isn't its public reason but rather a covert one with one mission, control. Control mankind so he doesn't become as gods. Keep us in a perpetual state of stupidity and ignorance. But why crack on one, that being religions? I'm sure you understand the "Evil" associated with the banking industry, or how about science that does not give us free energy?

For some time now I have been concerned about the upcoming "Change" and where it might lead humanity after its inception. Will we be invited to live with the gods as equals? Or might we learn all about the last great jump of mankind, from the frying pan into the fire?

Yes, those nasty institutions control and exploit the masses, they should all be destroyed? Well, I am by nature a Iconoclast and would agree that the present institutions need to be altered, drastically in some cases. But one thing those evil institutions do give mankind is unity. You take away the unity and you have in essence nothing more than a heard of human beings with no direction or support and a return to the jungle. Nasa as a institution did get us to the moon, once. Nasa was only the tool to direct a unified mankind to reach further than it ever could without it. If applied properly, Institutions can change the world, for the good.

Is the internet the new age religion?

Oh yes, the god given power of the net, all hail the net gods. The net will be our new savior. Well, maybe, maybe not. The net teaches, molds, informs, questions, and is now, a very powerful institution that can spark revolution. But mankind has always had revolutions, always had teachers, always had questions.

Who are the net gods? We know who runs the recognized religions, we know who runs the banking industry, we know who runs science, but who are these net gods who hide, who knows where? What is their motivation in trying to "Help" mankind. What is their covert mission. Oh, and if you don't think they exist, think again. Their are many subjects that are not allowed on the net and that might be a hint as to who these gods are.

There has always been a running battle between the gods of old. Lord God of the bible damming those that followed the Roman and Greek gods. Cain killing Able, then being protected the rest of his life by "Lord God". Now, Cains descendants rule this world. But what of those Roman and Greek gods? You think they sit idly by and watch their subjects being turned back into animals? No, they insert "seeds" in the form of "Saviors" into mankind attempting to win back what has been lost. Oh yes, Lord God has his hand in the net as well working on those ancient instincts we carry around, greed, lust, and envy.

Same old gods, same old battle. And why does this charade continue? Because both ancient powers use the same tool, non existence (via technological advantage)! Everyone knows the Annunaki do not exist! Well then, its only humans flying around in those craft?

Well, okay, its a war between Mom (Roman Gods) and Dad (Reptilians), over ownership of the prize, us. Who are the good guys, and who are the bad? In as far as influence, would you as parents fight in front of your children, then lie about it? Then turn around and covertly teach your children via covert influences to only love one or the other?

There may be other abandon children out there who have basically did a "Duck and Cover" from Mom and Dads war, and might have some sympathy for us. They might be good guys, if they don't try to eat us

At any rate the dishonesty of the past must end for all of our good.

There is another force at play and I'm sure no one wants to talk about it, because, well, there is no way to prove or disprove who or what they are, or if they are truly good or evil. My suspicions are that they are in essence, observers, and when required, take direct action. They are the true galactic police force and make sure whats fair, is truly, fair. I have seen them twice, personally, so I can have no doubt they exist. I believe the ancient ones called them "Luminosities", and pilots during WWII called them Foo Fighters. Today they are called Orbs, or White Light Orbs. Some even call them "Aliens"
I believe the Bible calls them, Angels. But the bible also called the little grays angels too, you know the ones who guard the "ENTRANCE" to our garden. Personally, I think Dad has the mindset of if he cant have the garden back, then no one else will have it either, what a sore looser.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join