It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki for Dummies basically

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

If this was directed towards me, i don't associate myself with any religion...

Just so you know

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I understand,nor do I.

I I have found the single obstacle to having the truth of our history revealed is RELIGON,period.

Nothing else stands in the way,nothing at all.

The internet will remedy religons it has already begun,lies are unravelling all around the world,first it will be corrupt governments then corrupt religons and at the end we will have a one world cumulative reality to share with no conflict and killing.

Its not a good time to be a liar or to be an immoral person,you will be exposed,surely you will,witness the massive exodus of politicians lately,priests are next.

Politics will survive and thrive with a new breed of master and religon will also survive but with no masters.

Reverse extrapolate the christian bible and the koran and count the number of people who will be on the same page then add the other MAJOR doctrines and you already have a one world religon.

But imagine how many governments would fall without the support of the religons they co-exist in fact live symbioticly with.

ou see the two are one,but the net is cleaning up governments with the voices of the people,for the first time ever we are witnessing a division,we all know how divide and conquor works right?

Well humanity via the internet have created the division,stick around if you can things will be getting a lot better soon.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Before you go ingesting Monatomic Gold. Check out this sad story.Link

Pretty scary if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4allstick around if you can things will be getting a lot better soon.

When you say Thing's will get alot better, How do you feel things will play out?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

OneForAll, I like the way you think, and see things
You got spunk, and a major point. I saw your point but by looking at the religions and creation stories from around the world as a upside down tree. Each religion, each creation fable, each passage from the Koran and Bible, the Hindu's, the American Eskimo and Indian, as a individual twig on a tree. Follow them all back, and they come to the same point, the trunk, and then the root ball. And it all started from a seed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Consider for a second this reality,--life is scattered throughout the universe,carried places in many different ways exactly as seeds on earth are.All life is related or connected to each other no matter where in the universe we are or what form we take.There are common paths in a developemental sense that life will take on any planet given a specific physical state or environment----life will exist in many different environs but a certain level of developement may take a very different physical form.

Lets use sentience as an example,we were created by combining an advanced form of universal life with a less advanced form of universal life ,simple.A human with a primate,but remember they are related before you begin to give them names that make them seem different from each other

We ,or the primate component of us happened to be native to this enviroment on earth and also happened to be at a level advanced enough to accept sentience being introduced to our dna data bank.

On another planet with different physical states the same universal life forms,all related to us may have reached the same level in the form of say a DOLPHIN and because the dolphin is at the universally required level to maintain sentience our human dna would be able to blend with and give the dolphin the ability to attain and maintain sentience.

I am assuming we are past the religous discussion point when i say this---WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIRST HUMAN SUCESSFULLY CLONED.

Did it come to life spontaneously like dolly the sheep,OR DID THE REQUIREMENT OF GOD GIVING IT A SOUL FAIL TO BE MET AND DID IT REMAIN DEAD.????

This is your answer,really.

The fact that we havent heard yet what happened gives us the answer now doesnt it?

The clones came to life as they should and they attained and maintained sentience,simple.

This is called reverse extrapolation,you did it when you visualised the tree and the relativity of all of its parts.You realised there can only be one path,one direction we call forward.

The clone issue is the same.

Can you imagine the effect globally this type of revelation could have,the chaos,confusion,disillusionment ect.

It would be equivilant to revealing the truth I tell,that flying saucers do exist,that they are manned by humans who happen to be our creators,and that our parents were on the way home to straighten us out.

Then again I guess they are one in the same ,these two issues,arent they?

edit on 1-4-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

Those that do know the truth are shunned already by those who are so closed-minded to not want to hear the truth. I would love to find a way to get us/them whoever they may be un-shunned.

Forcing a locked door open is never a good idea so force is out of the question, or is it? I have wondered what might happen if "Some" high profile people were gathered up and detained for some period of time in a "De-programing" facility. Spoon feed them the truth through verified documentation, video presentations. What would be the outcome?

Some would see the light and beg to help out, some would still try to grasp what little reality still remained for them, while others might already know the truth, agree with what ever you said and went right back to doing what they did before their enlightenment.

If the God-fearing man (Those fed the lies and believed them by the 'satan') finds out it's a farce, will they go to some extreme to try to prove their 'God' exists anyway or will they become darker, realizing what they've been doing has been all a lie? What would this change about their view of the Annunaki and other alien races? Will that be the New World Religion? How would they know there's not more at play?

First, life is not a chess game that can be predicted. Not because the human psyche can not be understood, but because their are just so many possibilities. If tomorrow the President went public not only to the American people, but to the world and admitted all the dirty little secrets are real, the expected outcome would cross the spectrum of responses. Everything from lynchings to absolutely no response. Because of the drugging in America I would expect some outbreaks of violence but the norm would be closer to "Yea, what ever" kind of response. People would probably be more interested in the scores of the latest sporting contest. There are exceptions in that not all people in this world are "spirited". Those people will to a greater extent, not be bothered by reality and continue doing what they do best, take advantage of the ignorant.

If the man who does not believe in a 'God' finds out the dude really exists (Fed lies by the 'satan' to denounce 'God'), will they be kissing his feet asking for forgiveness? Or will they continue on their way, because the 'God' in the Bible is still a jerk in their eyes (Yes, I know people who have this view and I am not afraid to use it)? Still, how would they know there's not more at play?

Through my life I have noticed more hypocrites in church that anywhere else. Most people deep inside already know religion is BS. Most knew this from a early age but went along with it because of the herd mentality. Some scream up and down that Jesus is the way and consider him God, or the Son of God, or the savior. Well can someone please tell me what he saved us from again? I know what he tried to save us from, but if you look at the world and who runs it, it looks like Jesus was a epic failure. No, there is only one way to know the real God, and that is up to each person to find him, it, on their own. The real God (Divine) does not push itself on people, does not trick people, does not scare people into submission. Its a one on one deal centered in ones own heart, if you got one

Those that know the truth, those you mention who may have been 'seeded' with knowledge... even those who have truths from other places that still might not fit in with all of the above... what happens to them? Are there still other forces at work?

You mean what will happen to the enlightened ones? Depending on the outcome of the present battle, they will either be rounded up and beheaded, or will be allowed to take their place in the new world, not NWO. When ever a spiritless administration comes into power such as the Russian revolution in the early 1900s there follows the purge of anyone who might be able to enlighten the masses to certain truths and give rise to a counter position. The trouble makers are always rounded up just as those who were said to have rounded up the first born during Passover, looking for the enlightened one so he might not lead a uprising (Exodus). Correct me if I'm wrong. Its the same reason the Catholic Church was so harsh to left hander's, you do not want free thinkers roaming around?

Are there still other forces at work?
Simply put, yes.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The issue shouldnt be what people will do post disclosure,the issue is that EVERYTHING we are doing pre-disclosure is wrong.

This is the real problem facing TPTB.

Most of us in the developed world DIRECTLY support a church or government ,because both are irreconcilably connected and intertwined they are symbiotic.We spend our entire lives working ,earning,and supporting these entities.

We believe in them.

You see until we consider it a crime against humanity to lie to other people we will not progress.

We have politicians who openly sell their perspective to the public,a perspective that to them is true but to others is a lie,other politicians do the same in a big contest to see how many each of them can fool or convince or indoctrinate or con,call it what you like,it is a big free forall of humanitarian crime.

Churches change and manipulate the interpretation of their bastardised doctrines to suit the times and the survival of the church.Pedophiles abuse young boys throught the Catholic system and the offenders are protected by the machinations of the church.Other religons encourage their members to isolate family members who dont "believe",some ask their members to forsake current science and medical tech and die in the name of their imaginary god.All crimes against humanity.

You will be told that these are individuals not entire organizations that commit these crimes,you will be told that we are all sinners and no one is perfect and that forgiveness is a virtue,told that we cannot throw the baby out with the bath water---that one bad apple shouldnt be allowed to spoil the whole barrell.You will be told to look at all of the good that these monster entities do and judge for yourself if it is worth forgiveness to have all of these other positives with so few lied to voters and abused children.

You will be indirectly asked to judge your fellow humans past ,present ,and future,you are being asked to behave as the god you endeavour to worship,how can that be,how can you hold the decision making power that weilds that kind of permanence??You arent god,so why are you asked to behave like him??
You dont have the power to offer forgiveness to lieing politicians or lieing priests or lieing CEOS of corporations.

But you will,because simply being asked appeals to you vanity and your inners sense of worth or value,your sense of entitlement that you deserve to recognise,oh yes you will forgive BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN FROM ANOTHER HUMANS LOSS,see you are really of truly questionable virtue if you dont step back and let god judge these men.
But you will judge.

Because once you have done it it is always easier the second time around,selling out your own species that is,for a pat on the head from some devious human?In the form of a tax break or a good word whispered to the lords ear .

No one wants to hear that we are doing EVERYTHING wrong,but we are.

The churches and governments appeal to our emotional variance at whatever time and level they need to to manipulate us.

Our sense of singularity or individualness has been severly overblown we have never and can never possibly be individuals and somehow through the marriage of church and government we have been led to believe that we somehow have free will to do as we please--BECAUSE THIS PUTS EVERY SINGLE HUMANS TRUE POWER OR ESSENCE UP FOR SALE IN THE BIG MARKETPLACE OF THE UNIVERSE.Problem is that we dont know the value of what we are offering for sale not the true value,we are being fleeced if you will.

Put it this way NO ONE BUYS BARTERS OR NEGOTIATES FOR SOMETHING THEY CAN SIMPLY TAKE.

Who is buying our free will,who is in need of the sustenence that our free will can provide??Is it the mother with starving children?Is it the villager suffering from simply cured diseases?Is it the child afraid to simply SPEAK WORDS for fear of being abused or killed?

We all know that only people with money go to the marketplace,so once again as money is power,WHO IS BUYING BARTERING AND NEGOTIATING for possesion or control of our free will??

Who are you as an individual selling out to?

You see things have gone to far already,the internet is our only saviour ,uncensored,globally available,REAL-TIME PROVISION OF INFORMATION willbring down corrupt governments and religons and corporations.

Because humans care about each other more than the emotions that are manipulated in order that they be coerced into committing crimes against humanity.

We are only vulnerable to these manipulatable emotions being used against us IF WE CHOOSE TO ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN.

Choose the humanitarian truth and the future is yours.

Choose a truth based on anything that is not directly human as in pumping some sort of blood,and being alive and you are part of the problem.

Imaginary gods dont pump blood and arent alive as we understand alive to be,nuff said about that.

Hungry and abused and suffering human beings ARE ALIVE.

Problem is you dont seem to have a choice on the menu that supports the truth of these HUMAN BEINGS.

Why is that?I can go to the voting polls and refuse to vote based on the fact there are no reps I believe are capable of doing the job and that vote must be counted and recognised.What happens to your vote on the future of humanity if you dont believe you have an available choice capable of acting as you need??

Your vote is counted and used as are the votes of hundreds of millions of abused and murdered humans around the world.

Who is counting and using these votes to further their own cause??

You see birth gives you a vote and if you dont use it it doesnt dissappear until you die,your voice is heard somewhere somehow until you die.

Who is gathering these millions upon millions of votes concerning humanities future??

REMEMBER WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED CONTROL OF ONE VOTE INOUR LIFETIME AND THAT IS OUR OWN.

Once again using different terminology,WHO IS STEALING YOUR AND OTHERS VOTES????Thats right I said stealing.

When a child is indoctrinated into a religon of any sort prior to a level of developement concurrent with understanding the concept of religon being attained----is that child BEING ABUSED?

Is that childs vote being STOLEN by a religon before permission can possibly be given??Are the parents of the child allowed to put their childrens humanitarian votes where THEY choose as opposed to where the children may choose to put them??

Is exposing children to religous and political powermongering before they are say 18 a crime against humanity??

How can you make a choice of your own free will when you have never experienced free will due to indoctrination at a to young an age?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Semantics aside,my point remains valid and powerful,ALL MAJOR DOCTRINES CARRY THE SAME STORY---PERIOD AD-INFINITUM.

My close relative started a major worldwide new age religon with followers numbering in the millions,I know from where I speak.

It doesn't matter how many metric tons of New Age crystals you have stashed in your garage. It equally doesn't matter if you capitalize the word "period" -- it doesn't add veracity to patently false statements.

For one, the Buddhist discourse has little to do with Judeo-Christianity.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

Indeed. The problem that arises when people are trying to identify "The good ones" and "The bad ones" among Alien Races or Species, is that they lump them all together in one big mass, without realizing that those beings are separated individuals with different identities- Just like Humans. In other words, there ARE no good or bad Alien Species. There are, however, good, bad and neutral INDIVIDUALS- Just like Humans.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
In other words, there ARE no good or bad Alien Species. There are, however, good, bad and neutral INDIVIDUALS- Just like Humans.

How exactly have you established that? Did you rub shoulders with members of multiple star races? Had a beer with them? Some been rude and others nice?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think imaginary pain is far better than real pain...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have rubbed shoulders with what you call aliens,and they are as individual as we are in some cases and in others less individual,the emotional component is the divisor.

I said what you would call aliens -- because they were all human,the greys,the little robed wrinkly guys and the telepathic humans,and the blonde human soldiers,all human and all different.
Ha,Ha Haaaa--I never feel joy when I post about this stuff but that was funny to me,the rubbing shoulders with part I mean,from my perspective that is.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I saw this vid a while back, really gets you thinking even if its BS or not

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Youngmind92,I believe that to be a part of a possible future you need to be involved in the realization of that future,talk about it ,think about it take actions based on those words and thoughts and you will put yourself in a position to be a part of that future.We all have the power to survive .

Knowledge is the key,this is why it is withheld from people,to exclude them from the opportunity of choosing their own future.Read some history on the burning of the books and remember my words,the books were burned to keep people ignorant of the fact that they are able to CHOOSE their own future,not just wait to see what happens.

The internet has changed things forever by providing globally available real time information to the masses.There will be much truth brought forward in the near future,old systems who have hidden and survived in the cracks caused by a manipulated dissemenation of information or data WILL CEASE TO EXIST.

People can hear each others voices,see their faces and FEEL THEIR TRUTH OF EXISTANCE.

Things will get much better in the future for humanity,the struggle to help each other will become easier.

We cant go backwards to move forward so we will need to come up with a substitute or a replacement for organised religons that have wrongly been allowed to have control of and retain fiscal power or assets.

Religons or groups of people who share a common reality are supposed to be all focused on energising HUMANITY as one large group,NOT COMPETING for each persons free will coice using money,power,fear,death,and whatever else it takes to survive.

They compete and destroy each other in order to survive,we have allowed these entities to come alive by allowing them to hold and control and use money and power to aid them in their fight for survival,their fight with other religons ,a fight which results in dead or suffering humans,this is wrong.

The day must come when anyone who claims the right to take another humans life in the name of their imaginary god is faced with the reality that an entire global population simply tells them NO MORE.

Your god means nothing except to you in your head,and if your friends value the same thing in their heads ,so what,and if a million of your friends feel like you do and try to use your money power or influence to propogate something that only you enjoy ,in your head,THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL not allow you to do so,BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THIS REALITY.

Humanity first my friends,not your own personal views or feelings,humanity first ALWAYS.

Today you serve more time in prison for stealing money than for raping a woman or in some cases taking a life.

Tomorrow you wont have a reason to steal money,and if you rape anyone you may find yourself reconditioned and immediatly put back into society where you belong with the repairs your brain requires to be normal,your individual atrocities against humanity will be the judge of your wellneess.

You see normal is a word with a definition ,and we think that we are all just fine as we are no matter how we happen to be,we think we have a right to be individuals without a greater cause than ourselves.

Humanity first,before yourself and your imaginary god.

Normal means you understand what I just said without the need to argue,negotiate or defend yourself or your behaviours.

Yes,most of us need help to get better,we are sick,we arent behaving as humans are supposed to behave.

Self-destruction is not normal,healthy,or a right we are born with.

There is no arguement to be had over things like the definition of normal,simple,NO HURTING PEOPLE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL PERIOD IS NORMAL ANYTHING ELSE IS NOT.

Get this,you need a reason to hurt another human being,a reason that you must have manufactured to allow the dynamic to happen,a little bird doesnt land on your shoulder and tell you to berate your wife or children,a little breeze doesnt blow into your ear and tell you to bully another child,YOU have to be the original cause of the problem,it cant happen without you,no spark---no flame,no emotional response from you no hurting another human,simple.

And my friends if you dont feel like shouldering the blame for all of that crap,you had better get on board and start hunting down the PEOPLE who have been CAUSING YOU TO HAVE THE EMOTIONAL RESPONSES that have resulted in you harming other humans either directly with your knowledge or indirectly without your direct knowledge.

You are responsible for the actions and reactions your existance has on humanity as a whole,there is no "you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette"mentality available as an option because god wont be able to forgive you for breaking the first egg,and HUMANITY SURELY WONT.

We dont get to hold up a reciept for a donation to our church to validate our goodness in humanities eyes while we buy gas from a retailer who indirectly is destroying our planet or clothing from a company that abuses human in the production of its goods.

Those days are soon over,no more hiding,the good and bad are done by your own actions not the churches or the governments ,these entities will no longer be a buffer zone or a protection from your individual wrongs against humanity,doing wrong in the name of a large group of people who collectively lie and claim there is in fact no wrong using the strength of their numbers to enforce their reality is was and always will be a crime against humanity.

You see once humanity comes first all of the dirt starts to wash away,and we start to heal.

Humanity is supposed to behave like the sound of a tuning fork,one pure unadultered sound ,clear,precise and beautiful,now we are like a crazy symphony orhhestra,everyone trying to play their own individual version of the tuning forks pure sound,but unable to get on the same page and syncronise our notes as we should be able to do naturally.

Who has intentionally made this difficult to do?Not what god ,thats nuts,but rather WHO,we know the reason will be emotionally motivated because it is a human action,so again WHO is doing this to us intentionally,forget god and aliens,then we have a start.

edit on 2-4-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
How exactly have you established that?

How about logic? But okay, let's play it your way; How would you describe a 100% bad Species, for example..?

Did you rub shoulders with members of multiple star races? Had a beer with them? Some been rude and others nice?

Exactly. Did not you do the same when you formed your 'allknowing' opinion about the Buddhasystem?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'd much rather see a book or video called Dummies for Annunaki. That would be an interesting read

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A species that considers you a suitable food would be 100% bad.To us.

There may be individuals amongst the baddies who feel badly about eating us,some who are vegan and dont eat us ,some who eat us on special ocassions,and some who would only try us if they were drunk.

They are all still bad by proxy,until they all collectively choose to stop eating us----THEY ARE ALL 100% bad IRREGARDLESS as to what their personal preferences are.

I guess if you ate one and grew two you might be ok??/

Why dont we as a matter of normal course,eat other humans?

Because we are like them and they are like us,it would be backwards or the wrong or unnatural direction----to eat oneself into oblivion---so we dont do it.Better hope anyone who steps out of a flying craft looks like us ,huh???

Dont forget the greys and the little robe wearing wrinkly dinasaurish skin like ewoks are human in case you get the munchies,they are off limits,so far.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
A species that considers you a suitable food would be 100% bad.To us.

There may be individuals amongst the baddies who feel badly about eating us,some who are vegan and dont eat us ,some who eat us on special ocassions,and some who would only try us if they were drunk.

They are all still bad by proxy,until they all collectively choose to stop eating us----THEY ARE ALL 100% bad IRREGARDLESS as to what their personal preferences are.

In other words, The Human Species are 100% bad as they munch up other manimals?

By the way, this quote, here; "They are all still bad by proxy,until they all collectively choose to stop eating us----THEY ARE ALL 100% bad IRREGARDLESS as to what their personal preferences are."

This, is very flawed reasoning. I mean, think about what you just said; You said that no matter if some people don't share the opinions of "the badies", they are still ALL BAD. This is your reasoning, which is very dangerous, as such reasoning are the exact same cause for racism here on Earth, swooping one group of people together as one big gray mass, labeling them all as bad because of what the BAD people in that group do.

Surely you shouyldn't lower yourself to such lesser evolved behaviour..?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You got it right.

I lump everyone into one big group,the one we are all born into,born into with obligations that is.

Humanity.

If you arent part of the solution then you must be a part of the problem,there is no middleroom,nowhere to fencesit,we are all responsible for our choices made of our own free will,if we buy from Walmart we support every single act walmart commits worldwide in real time we assume responsibility for what Walmart does on our behalf as we do on their behalf with our fiscal support.

There is nowhere to pass the buck anymore and that level of personal responsibility is a mighty burden,which is why people turn to the idealogys of religons,to share the burden of conscience with an imaginary friend on whom we can attribute blame to.

Look at the world we are living in,changes like the ideology I just presented are happening everywhere at every level,from governments to churches to spouses,we are all being forced to accept a new humanitarian brand of moral conscience and direction--you may thank the internet and its provision of globally available real time information for this happening.There is no crack in the time it used to take for the exchange of information to hide in,your wife will google earth your secretaries parking lot to find your car this afternoon,the priest who is one of hundreds convicted of abusing children isnt punished by law only the church and the internet tells us there are actually really hundreds who were never properly prosecuted and punished---nowhere to hide anymore---people want answers right now---today,or the government official who has made even the tiniest misrepresentation or lie in their whole career ---Obama wheres your birth certificate--we know you have it--there is nowhere to hide your wrongdoing,NOWHERE,again thank the internet.

You see it is natural to be humanitarian in nature and direction,it is unnatural to base your existance on being an individual,as if the rock is stronger than the ground it sits on.

You cannot consider the individual first,this is the style of glasses you are currently viewing the world through.

At the root the very root of your conception of your own causality of existance you believe that you are more important than humanity.

You are wrong,you are not born free,a blank slate as they say,you are born with specific and lifelong obligations to your species,OBLIGATIONS WHICH ECLIPSE YOUR OWN RIGHT UP TO OFFERING YOUR LIFE FOR THEM.

Humanitarian obligations,we all have them.

For goodness sakes we die in wars for lesser reasons every day.

We are supposed to work as one harmonious group,and we easily can.

With education not violence,with oration not elimination.

If I can communicate with you we can learn from each other,this is why the internet has changed humanities course and direction back to the future with a passion.

Sorry ,we in the developed world have acess to education and an obligation to start making changes here right away because with the internet the rest of humanity who is needy ARE WAITING FOR US TO HELP----ARE EXPECTING US TO FULFILL OUR OBLIGATIONS TO THEM AND TO OURSELVES.

Humanitarian obligation,we are born with it and we all die with it .Forget death and taxes,its really death and humanitarian obligation.

Racism isnt possible---we are all humans---cruelty is possible as we are all human.

Racism is a word a term and in ideology that was created or contrived for a specific purpose and cause and to elicit specific emotional responses,MADE UP as it is IMPOSSIBLE we are all human.

And my perspective surely hasnt been akin to those that choose to instigate cruelty and negative emotions into their world,I kind of think that there is no escape from my humanitarian inspired logic.

I havent found one yet ,maybe you will but you havent accomplished that quite yet.Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join