It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki for Dummies basically

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I saw the film, its not that hard to imagine this planet becoming controlled under a uniform government, managed by extraterrestrials. What can we do about it? I guess the only escape is death.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I saw the film, its not that hard to imagine this planet becoming controlled under a uniform government, managed by extraterrestrials. What can we do about it? I guess the only escape is death.

Resistance is Futile

Imagining it is probably worse then the real thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'ts like almost every conspiracy all crammed into about 33 min, definitely interesting and as it says it's The Anunnaki for dummies basically.

edit on 31-3-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: pic

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It's alot to take in, But it could all be true or yet again it might just be some ones delusional quest to get others to believe.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
SpiritualStar,the bad guys are the ones who lied to us about our true history or possibly were left without the complete story and pieced together what they could.Organised religons control many MILLIONS of us,these are the bad guys,only because religons have become servants of men who abuse the power without fail in every religous dynamic.

Religon itself is not bad,the concept has been bastardized and barring a complete upheavel will not heal itself.

Religons cant have power,no money,no right to cause wars,no property ownership,,no fiscal organization that can be used to further their mantra or beliefs,no economic and political assistance in the brainwashing.

I have been abducted by humans from another place and I will tell you first hand that putting all of the power I just listed and remember I only listed one quarter of the powers religons weild--in the hands of MEN who claim to represent an IMAGINARY DIETY is basically insane,and detrimental to the betterment and future of humanity as a whole.

I have talked to other humans and communicated telepathically with other humans,HUMANS,useing technlogy JUST LIKE US.

We were lied to,we were created here as a workforce to be used to gather resources in support of a galactic war humanity is involved in.We were created by other humans ,not god,they dont even know the answers to our original creation.

We werent expected to be here as we are,we progressed unnaturaly,our lifespans as creator humans are hundreds of years ,our lifespans have been artificially manipulated so we only live the lifespan of a worker,not a creator human,do you see the problem,we are able to care for and protect ou young and ourselves from nature so we have bred like rabbits,really smart rabbits,short lifespans but great reproductive ability.There were never supposed to be billions of us here in our truly human form because we live like 800 years as individuals as our creators,our human hybrid form as we are now wasnt supposed to make it this far.

Women carry the smarty pants dna in family lines and churches protect it for a different reason as does the Royal family and other groups who are aware of our history.

We should have simply bred the smarty pants DNA out of ourselves because as the ones with the ability to reproduce aged and couldnt reproduce without help the smarty pants should have died out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
We should have simply bred the smarty pants DNA out of ourselves because as the ones with the ability to reproduce aged and couldnt reproduce without help the smarty pants should have died out.

But those smart pants survived and continued on. People all over the planet are proof of this, even if they do not realize it themselves... If they had died out, wouldn't everyone be controlled already?

Maybe they - whoever they are - tried to breed it out and failed? Who knows the real circumstances? I know I sure don't... haven't been able to time travel and ask anyone yet ^^.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

We were created by other humans ,not god,they dont even know the answers to our original creation.
I suspected as much. No wonder they cant get their crap in one sock, sort of speaking...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

But those smart pants survived and continued on
You would think by this time no knowledge or understanding from the deep past would have survived, if things were as they appear. Something else that comes into play is our misunderstanding about intelligence, and information. Yes I have to agree that their are some pretty smart folks out there in the world and here in ATS land who are able to connect the dots, given a very small amount of information. But that is the key.

I do not care how smart a person is, if he is only filled with half truths and in some cases out and out lies, he will never be able to understand our deep past. It is absolutely just like a computer, garbage in, garbage out. This was my point about intellectual bad seeds being planted into humanity. And, I think this is the true reason for secret societies to exist in the first place, the bad seed gardeners.

But why do these extreme ideas continually come up in humanity? Again, for any thought or idea a seed must be planted. So, I would say those "Smarty Pants" or at least some of them were given their seed via another source, one that does not reside within this reality. I know already the scientists and the down to earth agnostics and atheists will jump on this like a fresh hunting kill but non the less, it is a factor in life that must one day be acknowledged. They will never be able to control or remove this avenue of communication. Humanity will always be contacted from the "Dream World".

If they had died out, wouldn't everyone be controlled already?
Exactly right! Their is a part of mankind that can not be controlled and this is our ultimate card in the hold. They can manipulate our bodies via drugs chemicals, they can pollute our thinking with bad seeds, but they can never ever control our spirit! They have tried by fear in a hell, or a reward by going to heaven to live forever, but their are those who know the truth. And you can thank God (The Divine), their are.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I did hear somewhere something to the effect of 'God created man in his image'. That would stand to reason in my book that they must have looked human in some way...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by SpiritualStar

But those smart pants survived and continued on
You would think by this time no knowledge or understanding from the deep past would have survived, if things were as they appear. Something else that comes into play is our misunderstanding about intelligence, and information. Yes I have to agree that their are some pretty smart folks out there in the world and here in ATS land who are able to connect the dots, given a very small amount of information. But that is the key.

I do not care how smart a person is, if he is only filled with half truths and in some cases out and out lies, he will never be able to understand our deep past. It is absolutely just like a computer, garbage in, garbage out. This was my point about intellectual bad seeds being planted into humanity. And, I think this is the true reason for secret societies to exist in the first place, the bad seed gardeners.

But why do these extreme ideas continually come up in humanity? Again, for any thought or idea a seed must be planted. So, I would say those "Smarty Pants" or at least some of them were given their seed via another source, one that does not reside within this reality. I know already the scientists and the down to earth agnostics and atheists will jump on this like a fresh hunting kill but non the less, it is a factor in life that must one day be acknowledged. They will never be able to control or remove this avenue of communication. Humanity will always be contacted from the "Dream World".

Those that do know the truth are shunned already by those who are so closed-minded to not want to hear the truth. I would love to find a way to get us/them whoever they may be un-shunned. I was reading some on those ancient metal tablets and it has me wondering two things... It's kinda a scenario question, so bear with me...

1. If the God-fearing man (Those fed the lies and believed them by the 'satan') finds out it's a farce, will they go to some extreme to try to prove their 'God' exists anyway or will they become darker, realizing what they've been doing has been all a lie? What would this change about their view of the Annunaki and other alien races? Will that be the New World Religion? How would they know there's not more at play?

2. If the man who does not believe in a 'God' finds out the dude really exists (Fed lies by the 'satan' to denounce 'God'), will they be kissing his feet asking for forgiveness? Or will they continue on their way, because the 'God' in the Bible is still a jerk in their eyes (Yes, I know people who have this view and I am not afraid to use it)? Still, how would they know there's not more at play?

Or will 3 occur? Those that know the truth, those you mention who may have been 'seeded' with knowledge... even those who have truths from other places that still might not fit in with all of the above... what happens to them? Are there still other forces at work?

Sorry I am asking so much, I guess I am still looking for that good guy (The other forces at work)... lol

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualStar
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I did hear somewhere something to the effect of 'God created man in his image'. That would stand to reason in my book that they must have looked human in some way...
Because we have been in essence, backwards, we put everything in backwards. We were allowed to think we were the only "Humans" and at the top of the food chain. If we were created by some force then it would stand to reason we should have some resemblance to that force. The "Gods" created us, therefore we must look something like them. But when we view them through the bad seed mindset, some "Aliens" look like us.

Yes, I agree with you, but the similarities physically, may not be the only ones. We may also, unknowingly, carry some traits of the ones, who created, the ones, who created us.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I started watching the video in the OP and by 2:36 it became clear that it's either a neat hoax or a complete lunacy. Either way, the "monoatomic gold" stuff is sheer nonsense. Along with how they explain the brain function and superconductivity.

Annunaki - for Dummies? I concur.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here is a nice little down to earth write up on Monoatomic Gold Link

edit on 31-3-2011 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Here is a nice little down to earth write up on Monoatomic Gold Link

edit on 31-3-2011 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

If you look at he source they are quoting themselves, you'll see:

Monoatomic? Maybe. A superconductor? We hope to know soon. Is it real? Absolutely!

So it's not "monoatomic", it's not superconducting, as alleged in the video. The video went on to say that this non-existent elixir will allow you to process information in your brain more efficiently. Yeah right. Somebody had a lot of fun producing this.

What does exist is Colloidal Gold, and it does have unique properties, however these have nothing to do with ridiculous claims in the video.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I agree. Its crap and everywhere I read it sounds more like a gimmick. Plus David Ike takes it and sells it so it cant be good. The video was amusing though. Kinda like the 3 bears was amusing the first time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Look to the major religous doctrines,read them and remove or cross out every single phrase and word that contains an emotional component ,expression,or evokes an emotional response,then do the same with every word that is related to an opinion.
It is called REVERSE EXTRAPOLATION.

You will be left with a story when you are done,this story is the same in all of the doctrines,bible,koran ect,ect.

This is our true history,preserved through the only means possible that could survive through the ages,something with a meaning so powerful and mystical that it commanded respect from enough people to survive.

Religon,starting as one knowledge base or commonality that we all shared at the beginning.

This knowledge base was shattered and the remains were incorporated into several cultures of humanity in different areas without constant contact with each other.

Each culture preserved the most important thing to them at the time--THEIR KNOWLEDGE BASE AND HISTORY.

They preserved this information any way they could and with varuious interpretations ,BUT ALL WITH A COMMON THREAD OR ORIGIN.

They preserved this important asset within their religons,all of them,same story ,germinated in the same environment,but raised in seperate geographical areas.

The answer to the smarty pants dna is in the way we were altered,Adam was created or cloned first using a combo of human and primate dna,then Eve was created from Adam and human dna,at the end of the day Adam and his male counterparts couldnt pass on more human traits only eves female children could do that.And even their ability to pass on the dna could be watered down so they would pass less and less on as time passed.Someone with a background in genetics can correct me im sure but however it shakes down my point will stand about the passing on of the traits by the females and the built in self-destruct mechanism that would naturally result in the eventual BREEDING OUT of the smarty pants dna.

Alas,we werent "bred out",we were instead preserved and managed in a way that this dna was forced to do the reverse of what was intended and expected-IT WAS PASSED THROUGHOUT SIX BILLION HUMANS.

It is the degree that matters,the percent you carry,ask the royal family.If you dont periodicly find and inject this dna into your family line your line will eventually regress and become watered down.
Remember that as the masses are brought forward the few are regressed or watered down,if these actions were allowed to evolve without intervention then we would eventually regress to the point we were at when we were altered,primate.

Point is we werent supposed to behave and progress as we have,we had intervention at some important points and continue to experience intervention.

This intervention MUST be viewed as a positive due to its historical influence on humanity as a whole,we stayed smart.

Remember these are people who created us,not "aliens",people.

edit on 31-3-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Look to the major religous doctrines,read them and remove or cross out every single phrase and word that contains an emotional component ,expression,or evokes an emotional response,then do the same with every word that is related to an opinion.
It is called REVERSE EXTRAPOLATION.

You will be left with a story when you are done,this story is the same in all of the doctrines,bible,koran ect,ect.

Not true. You only are considering Judeo-Christian texts. In other parts of the world, there are different philosophy systems with different pantheons and eschatology.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Semantics aside,my point remains valid and powerful,ALL MAJOR DOCTRINES CARRY THE SAME STORY---PERIOD AD-INFINITUM.

My close relative started a major worldwide new age religon with followers numbering in the millions,I know from where I speak.

There are thousands of religons and will be thousands more ,BUT THERE ARE ONLY A FINITE NUMBER OF----MAJOR----doctrines that exist.You can actually use them to reverse extrapolate our history as a species,the little ones I mean---SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL BASED ON THE BIG ONES.

Do you understand these thousands of small tailormade religons are all like little streams that lead to rivers that lead to an ocean of knowledge.
We can use the evolution of these offshoots like the rings of a tree to view humanities condition at the time of their inception.Remember they all come from the same origin.

But there are only a small number of MAJOR doctrines---all of which lead back to and INTO each other.

ABSOLUTELY,UNCONDITIONALLY,AND INEVITABLLY.

Forget Davincis Code,I just gifted you something bigger,the real key to reading the messages in religons and the real key that brings them all together as they were intended to be.Read and reverse extrapolate,simple,undeniable,and above all available.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Interesting video...

Unfortunatly theres little to no evidence to back up any of the claims made...

And starting off the video by saying "there is no God" which is just a lie, further falsifies its claims...

Interesting though

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How many religous zealots have claimed to have met god or jesus or mary or an angel??And when they do are they worshipped as saints and saviours?

They are all liars.

When an abductee recounts their experience they are discredited and debunked and have been throughout history--BY RELIGONS,get it ,RELIGONS.Trying to survive they have been.

I met these humans,they arent gods,angels or any other mystical invention,they are people.And further more I specifically asked about religon and I am afraid they havent figured it out yet,they just dont comprehend why we would kill each other over an imaginary idea.

There are a hell of a lot more abductees than there are or have been or ever will be SAINTS.

You see it isnt hard to spot lies,and numbers do tell a story.

I dont see groups of religous people sitting around discussing the similarities between their individual meetings with god and the angels,do you?

Well welcome to my world,since I found the internet I have done the above in relation to my abduction.

You see I can take an individual personal experience that I am sure is all my own and compare it to others in detail to validate that reality,religous people cannot do that,it is impossible.

Remember that religons are like living things that have gone way beyond their intended function,they are entities that use money and resources to propogate their existance to sell their special brand of reality to as many people as they can-THE MORE THEY BRAINWASH THE LONGER THE ENTITY CAN SURVIVE.Remember that things are regularly harvested from these entities by the HUMANS who control them and assist in their maintenance--for a fee that is.

Human beings are killed to keep these imaginary ideas alive and thriving.Humans are killed and that is enough reason to change them absolutely.

Yes Dorothy there is a god,AS LONG AS YOU AND AT LEAST ONE OTHER HUMAN EXCERCISE YOUR FREE WILL TO AGREE THAT IT EXISTS AND TO SELF- VALIDATE THAT CLAIM

But your god can only exist in your minds because it cant exist in a reality outside yours and your agreed friends reality.

The only way to make it a reality for another human is to convince them to choose of their free will to embrace your reality.
Hence the brainwashing aspect of religon.

This is why humans kill each other over religons more than anything else in the universe,ALL THE RELIGOUS LEADERS UNDERSTAND AND IMPLEMENT THIS BRAINWASHING IN ORDER THAT THE RELIGON CONTINUE TO EXIST.

The fact that people dont come to these religons but they are sold memberships using money,power,personal and family influence and death and threat of violence or suffering proves these entities must make some humans suffer and die in order that they continue to exist,this is a crime against humanity.

Not the religons themselves but their possesion and use of money and power to overtly persue and brainwash humans in order to continue to exist,feeding off of humanity if you will.

Humans have a right to choose a belief system of their own but it must originate in our physical world bound by physical laws,not imaginary and bound by no laws.

I have been to the moon,I didnt see god.

I saw a woman wearing a really cool robe who looked like she might hang out with someone who looked like the idealogical pictures religous people use to portray jesus.

I was in a spacecraft,I didnt see god.

My word is greater proof than a million people who choose to cooperate and subscribe to a falsely contrived religon.

I havent ever read of an abductee I consider valid to describe any miracles like most of the religous crap we read about.

Being taken aboard a craft is not a miracle,travelling to the moon is NOT a miracle,do you understand that you have been deeply afflicted by something such that you could consider a belief in an imaginary god to be greater than the words of just one man.

Little greys are not miracles,do you understand,nor is telepathy,or living for 800 years.

Nor is an implant in your body a miracle,do you see now.

As soon as you leave the confines of our physical reality you become a liar.

Blind Faith is a lie.Hope is not.

Believe in God or Jesus?Or the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause?

You better believe someone created us SOME--ONE,and they will be back in greater numbers,they are humans,simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join