It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki for Dummies basically

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello my fellow members!

Anunnaki for dummies basically, Helped me under stand the story a little better so have at it.

This video Goes into depth about the Anunnaki and the NWO/Illuminati, Country's already part of the NWO and other Anunnaki based conspiracies. It's 30 minutes long but well worth the watch If you are a little less sceptic and enjoy watching the other ''In the Beginning stories''

Please tell me what you think.

do play nice.

edit on 30/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is Definitely worth the watch! So what can be done if this is all true? they are reading this right now!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Show no fear.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Honestly it could all be bs but there is alot to back these guys up not just hearsay.

And if it was to be true

well as he stated in the video '' If you don't step in line Mindless zombie''

We are just pawns to the elite

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Great thread S+F. Some of the theories might sound a little far fetched but there is definitely some truth in there.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am speachless, chock and insulted, I need time digest this one.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chantale

I said that about 15 minutes into it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thankyou!

My bedtime video is sorted for this evening.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Happy to help

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have only watched the first chapter, but I am crying with laughter. OH THANK YOU!!!! I needed that!

A whack on the back of the neck *snort* hehehe

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would have to go along with the main theme of this presentation. Anyone who doubts this just has to do a key word search to find the source materials and come to a decision.

It is a very nice "In a nutshell" presentation and I would suggest viewing as a primer, only.

The video starts of by saying their is no God. Well, in fact, their is! but taken way out of context. From the beginning if you created something then you were its God, no matter what it was. It would do your bidding or you end it. Simple enough?

We were created, or modified into existence by forces of the Annunaki, therefore, we are the exclusive property of said force, and it is our God, Biblical that is. But what is not brought up or even touched upon is that the Annunaki themselves were created or manipulated into existence by a force that is far more powerful than all the forces presently known of by man, or by the Annunaki themselves!

I do not call it god because that is not what it is. It is far too evolved, too ancient, too massive to even begin to describe it. Even people who partake in Mono Atomic elements are limited in "Knowing" this force. They may say they do but in reality as long as they inhabit a flesh and blood body they will never know the full extent and complexities of this spiritual domain. I simply call it the "Divine", the true source for all creative powers.

I believe the reason the symbol of Lucifer is used is because Lucifer is the name of the original divine force that was the go between the divine spiritual world and this physical world we find ourselves. Lucifer's motives may have been pure in the beginning but looking at his original creations would imply some degree of vanity. In other words some of Lucifer's character reflects in his creation.

I think the main question is as Rodney King put it "Can't We all get along"? Obviously the answer is ?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this video was amazing! love it

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

reminds me of the book 1984 and brave new world!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Wow I'm guessing you have researched Anunnaki alot If you can contribute any further that would be great I have only just started to research them myself and would love to know more on the subject.

I don't agree with you on the God subject though to me If you are the creator of someone or some thing it shouldn't be classed as being a ''God'' you are still just an inventor but with more style .

I know were your coming from though.

So were do these other guys who created the Anunnaki come into play ?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I had read/watched things a while back about the Rh- blood factor and it's heavy relation to Annunaki/Reptilians, what have you...

I have Rh- blood (B- to be exact), and after taking that into consideration and then watching this, I have to say I am nothing like what this video says.

Does that mean I'm a rebel? lol

P.S. this video didn't stray much from a video I watched almost 10 years ago except this time it involves aliens. Same basic idea, same events to come. That video from before hit the nail on the head so far and I wait for the next thing to supposedly start.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Annunaki the shorter version---we were "created"here by other humans who needed an instant and renewable and free and massive workforce to accomplish tasks for them.When the job was done most of our "gods"left town,some stayed either by choice or punishment or order,some stayed.Those that left left behind many things they no longer required,things like books and language and social structure and advanced culture and science and technology.
Hence the bible and alchemy ect ect.

The reason they even came here was simple---resources,to support a war effort ,we are or were located far from the battle lines a hidden asset--hence we have been hemmed into our solar system and kept off the moon.Or were supposed to be hemmed in and off of the moon---alas we dont listen well.

To many gods mixed a little to much with the natives so to speak,and a lot of "smarty pants"DNA was "gifted"to the work force indirectly,and much later some of us got real smart at figuring out the stuff left when the bosses evacuated.

See the problem with the Annunaki is that they left and assumed we would flounder and eventually regress enmasse until the few remaining humans would be basically "guarded"by those left behind,as an afterthought really,we are and always were disposable.

We didnt flounder,in fact our "enhanced"females carried the DNA forward most efficiently.

We were at first sheperded by someone but eventually those few were overcome and either somehow destroyed or were driven into hiding,till the present.

We have always been aware of the existance of these HUMANS.

And they have always influenced our path as a species as well.

We have found or captured these people many times throughout our history,we have also openly accepted them at many points sometimes as gods sometimes as neighbors sometimes as foes.

WE ARE THE ANNUNAKI.

And the war they were or still are in is our war as well by proxy,we are now a resource so large as to be unimaginable even to them,we can now offer interstellar military support from what was only a short time ago a far flung hidden resource depot.Now the ants that escaped thrived and built an incredible anthill of materials and assets that are invaluable.Imagine how many minerals and metals and gems we have mined in humanities history,including every single pound.The amount is staggering,absoultely STAGGERING.

We are ready to contribute as we were created to do----except for one little problem,

you see somewhere along the way someone at the beginning LIED TO US ABOUT WHO WE WERE OR RATHER ARE AND WHAT OUR TRUE HISTORY AND LINEAGE ARE.

We should all be one massive cooperating culture but because of how the Annunaki left we were scattered and regressed some at the beginning before we rebounded back.We werent supposed to make it back and upset our guards .

We are instead fractured as a species into many pieces with political and idealogical ideas that are vastly different.

Our parents are returning home to a real surprise,we have really raised caine while they were gone.

They dont expect our numbers,our intelligence,our progress and most regrettably our mlitary.

MADD was not designed to prevent a nuclear war between Russia and the USA---it was a cooperative effort to quickly build a stockpile of enough nuclear weapons to destroy this planet if we were threatened by our "parents"when they got home.

If we all knew our true history we would be welcoming back our creators,but alas the ones left behind were a little pissed off and told us lies to decieve us and repay a debt to our parents.

Someone has tried for centuries to arrange a big surprise party for someone who is on their way here.

From one angle ,the ones who stayed here did a tremendous job of mobilising billions of us to do exactly as we were supposed to.
On the other hand if these ones left behind were say being punished and were able to come out of hiding to salvage what they could of us for their own personal use then we could very well be pawns in a family feud.

Either way the threat that brought our creators the Annunaki here may or may not be resolved and we may or may not be at the last stages of an arms buildup before we enter the fray our species is in.
Sorry I cant substanciate my view,I am an abductee who has met some of these military humans in person,I guess you will have to take my word for it.
edit on 30-3-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Wow I'm guessing you have researched Anunnaki alot If you can contribute any further that would be great I have only just started to research them myself and would love to know more on the subject.

I don't agree with you on the God subject though to me If you are the creator of someone or some thing it shouldn't be classed as being a ''God'' you are still just an inventor but with more style .

I know were your coming from though.

My point about God was that the whole subject was and still is taken out of context. the whole subject of creation is taken out of context. I build a car, give it the ability to communicate with me, and teach it to relate to me as God, Lord, Giver, or what ever. I want that car to respect me and consider me vital in its existence. That car will work for me, and do my bidding in any fashion I decide. The car will never want to rebel against me or war for its freedom from my control. Why? I did not create the car with choice, I programed it to be obedient to my every input. Kind of reminds me of the fabled "Grays".

But we humans are not cars, we are not grays, we are something entirely different, we have choice. We have "Spirit" "Soul" "Conscience" "Empathy" and are self evident. Before you can know any other life form you must first know yourself and who and what the human species is. If you do not, anything you come up with will most likely be out of context.

For the most part, humanity is a duality of existence. We are that car mad of flesh and blood with a designed life span, that has an on board entity (Alien to the most ancient Annunaki) at the controls who has choice. We also have some detractors built in. We still have the electrical wire-ring called instincts. Unknown to most is that our choice includes the ability to shut down that primitive wiring and make decisions for ourselves. That is one thing the Ancient Annunaki Gods would rather you not know about. And I suspect is their primary concern, the car can stop seeing them as Gods, and fight for its freedom.

As with any plant, for it to begin its life, it requires to be "seeded" in the appropriate medium. In this respect, ideas are no different. You just have to find the right "Gray Matter, medium" to seed the idea into for it to grow to fruition. But the opposite is true as well, a bad seed will grow a bad plant, and that is where humanity is today. Bad ideas that sounded good in the beginning turn to hate and self destruction. The question then is where did these bad seeds come from?

From my research there are a few life forms out there that hold the title "Annunaki", which simply translates to from heaven to earth, they came. That means any one of these forces who showed up in a flying machine were considered Annunaki. You can not group them all together because in the end you are doing yourself a dis justice and will never understand the bigger picture.

Father, Son, and holly ghost! There are 3 main groups or timeliness to these entities. The first and oldest are the "Divine" messengers who interacted with the environment, "Media". They are the ones who "inspired" growth on this planet. They are the ones who sewed the first seeds. They were the lightning that struck the primordial pools of goo that transformed the raw materials into strands of intelligent DNA. But why?

With all seeds one can only plant the seed and see how it grows. All gardeners plant seeds in hopes that the plant will grow as expected. But on occasion the unexpected does occur. One only has to look at the images from the Hubble to see much experimentation in our universe. As time passes many elements, and new species are introduced into the media. It must have been a marvel to witness. But again, why? What ultimate product was envisioned? I think one has to look no further than what is happening presently for the answer.

What we see is a plan coming to fruition, and maybe graduation day. The lessons humanity have learned while on this plane of existence could never have been learned if life evolved in any other manner. Our world, our universe was not created over night or by the waving of a magic wand. It was a slow methodical journey, and has been said before its the journey that makes the trip worthwhile.

They already have, and will continue to, that is, if you view the Annunaki as one group. If you recognize them as separate groups then it will become obvious.

The Divine messengers, the Ancient Reptilians, the biblical giants, are all steps in our evolutionary ladder. All are incorrectly classified as "Annunaki". As the film addresses disbelief in the existence of Satan is his strongest tool in his arsenal. Yes the Biblical "Satan" is a fabrication but the ancient biblical "Creators" is not! Yes present day "Aliens" is a fabrication, but the biblical "Giants" are not!

Why do both forces conceal their location and reality from us? We can not fight, we can not question, we can not challenge, a force that is not real. Therefore, we are under control and fed ideas that we are free and Independent already. But if we do not have the freedom to explore this solar system in detail, are we truly free? Do you honestly believe mankind would rather be in a constant state of war, or, live in a world where the attributes that are part of our spirits are allowed to be realized?

It is my opinion that Human Beings are not the "Evil" seeds we are made out to be, but rather tricked by the evil seeds that have been planted into our media.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I don't believe in lizard people, and after watching this, I agree that it seems to be what a lot of nasty people are up to these days...discounting the Anunnaki bits. I still don't believe that there are Reptilians and aliens manipulating global affairs. But I'd rather get the concept described to me by someone who believes in it than by someone who doesn't. And given the current state of the world, and the way it's been for the past few decades, I cannot really blame anybody for considering this as an option for what's going on.

I just think that people [world leaders, corporate whores, anyone with a smidge of power] can be destructive, selfish, and wicked without any help from aliens.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

When you say 'WE ARE ANNUNAKI' then does that also mean all other races from other planets are as well like Pleiadians? I have read so many different variables about the Annunaki and many other races, some good, some evil, some neutral, but no one can seem to name the 'good guys' except for the Pleiadians. There has to be more out there...

I do seek an answer as to what really goes on and find my own truth (Though I think I might be getting close).

So I ask you this...

Who really is the good guy? Who really is the bad guy? We all know who the ugly guy is. It’s whoever the enemy is, yes? Isn’t the enemy supposed to be evil, though? The enemy of the bad guy is good. The enemy of the good guy is bad. Vice versa, either way you look at it, it’s all the same.

As far as I am concerned, evil is merciless. Callous. Brutal. Uncaring and the darkest dark.

Let’s muse the ‘alien invaders’.
What would happen if aliens invaded (Be they ANY race)? It depends on why they are invading of course. Perhaps they are refugees? Would we still try to kill them, assuming they're here to take over the world or capture them so that we can study them, because they are unknown to us, thus giving them no chance to speak for themselves?

Wouldn’t we be an 'evil' civilization if we decided to capture any species to kill or dissect it. What if the solo alien was once from a merciless race, but got say, mmm, stuck here? Are we suddenly the new bad guys? Would it fight until it’s own death? But if it’s the only one here, and it had enough smarts to get here, don’t we think that it would be able to outsmart us?

Personally, I don't think there is good or bad. There is choice. It’s all choice. It’s called free will. We are free to do what we want and be how we want to be. Those that disagree will take them away, however (Supposed Reptilians/Annunaki/Grays). There’s that bad guy again. Yet this bad guy is supposed to be the good guy to the masses. The masses wouldn't accept someone changing their leaders/gods, so when things like this are brought up, those that bring it up are shunned and/or shut up.

So many races, yet all so similar, completely different. A ‘good guy’ race. A ‘bad guy’ race, yadda, yadda. Both are here for different reasons, yet both still remain so secretive that people don't believe they exist.

My belief... Not all Annunaki are here to destroy us.

Besides... the Annunaki are supposed to have bred with humans anyways. Why was this?

edit on 30-3-2011 by SpiritualStar because: brain fart

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very informing and classic piece of video you got there.
Good for conspiracy newbie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join