It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

imagination/something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
When i was 10 years old approximately (now 21) i remember having a girls voice in my head, i can't remember what it was saying or anything but it was scary. My mom told me to count to 10 and close my eyes and it went. This lasted for a few weeks. I wondered if this had happened to anyone else and if this has happended to anyone else and if was my imagination. I did have really bad nightmares until i was about 11/12 so i think that this was one of those things that happens when your a kid. I started this thread up to see if this happens to people not for you to call me a scitzo.

thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

Sorry about the bad spelling, i wrote this out and jsut sent it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

The story that has been told to me is..... when I was a real young 3-4, I had an imaginary friend that I mentioned to my folks quite often. They would tell me that they thought it was cute and all but got a bit worried when I would start on about him more often then not. His name was Benjamin. I guess he did not like Ben. Long story short. One day my mom heard me talking to him and peaked around the corner into my bedroom where I was sitting there by myself rolling a ball on the floor to Benjamin and he would roll the ball back. My mom seeing this grabbed me up and went to the neighbors. The house was put on the market the next day. This was told to me as I do not remember any of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

edit on 30-3-2011 by Zixo1 because: Wrong question...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Deleted
edit on 30-3-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Misread somehow.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
sorry, had a brain fart. I realized this is something you dealt with in the past, not currently. Duh. Sorry about that. In answer to your actual question, yeah, it's happened to kids I've known. My mom, myself, other kids in the family.
edit on 30-3-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

That's fricking creepy! I'd move too. So you really have no memory of this at all? That's probably a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join