It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Rumbling noise AKA "The Hum"?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Hi logicalthinking,

Thank you for bringing that Unsolved Mysteries segment to my attention. I hadn't known it existed.

I speculate that the "rumble" and the "hum" are one and the same except for one major difference: One is above ground and one is below ground.

Either way, I think it has to do with engines and portals, jumpgates and stargates.

It was awesome cuz early this morning I said to myself, "Why haven't I heard the rumble where I live?" And about 2 or 3 minutes later I heard a ringing in my left ear (not a loud one) and then, barely audible at first, I heard the same sound that other people are reporting to hear all over the world!!!! I was SO excited.
hahaha I'm a nerd what can I say?

The sound came from the sky somewhere and lasted about 20 minutes. It started out small and grew then reached a peak then started to fade until it was completely gone.

I haven't heard the "hum" but, again, it's my opinion that sound is coming from the same source, except underground.

Now everyone knows that there are portals underground as well as in the sky right?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Hi Derepent,

Wow! I listened to that sample. That's amazing how close that sound is to the hum/rumble sound.

Thank you for posting.

Toni

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Hi Libran,

Yes I found your thread awhile back and listened to your vid! Wow that was loud. You sure got a great recording of the "rumble".

I heard the same exact sound this morning but it wasn't as loud...maybe it was because I was inside a building with only one window slightly open?

I assume your recording/video was outdoors when you captured the sound/s.

Be safe,

Toni

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
[more
I hate to say it, but it does not sound like what I heard....it's really interesting though

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

no worries

perhaps we're on different frequencies

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

i found the video it is not mine

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
My guess is if you can hear the hummmm then you have been selected. What this is is yet to be determined but I can't hear it.

Maybe I haven't been selected, may be a good thing, but I have yet to hear this hum..I would like to, to possibly see what it could be but hear nothing?? Guess I am not the only one who hasn't.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi people,
This is very close to the sound i have heard since 1999.
I allso suffer from mild tinnitus of which sounds totaly differant, Like a pond full of croaking frogs.

Regards, robbo.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Robbo2006 because: removed link, Shows email address.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robbo2006
Hi people,
This is very close to the sound i have heard since 1999.
I allso suffer from mild tinnitus of which sounds totaly differant, Like a pond full of croaking frogs.

Regards, robbo.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Robbo2006 because: removed link, Shows email address.

Sorry had to learn dropbox. here is link. dl.dropbox.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I became aware of this hum when I began to hear it in Nov/Dec 2010.

I have gone round my home switching off electrical sockets to see if it was something related to that, but still I could hear it. I go outside and I hear it. I go inside I hear it. It is like a very low vibration and I feel a slight pressure in my ears and in my head when I hear it. The hum pulses, but the pressure is continuous.

I wondered if the hum is in my head, because no-one in my family can hear it, and I thought maybe I was hearing my own pulse - but when I put my fingers in my ears I cannot hear it, and the pressure disappears. Take my fingers out, the hum and pressure returns. If the hum was in my head I would still hear it with fingers in my ears, wouldn't I?

There have been a few days since December that I haven't heard it, but not many.

I can hear it now as I type this post.

I have no idea what it is.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
reply to post by Antoniastar

i found the video it is not mine

Oh! Okay I get it. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Conservative MP Bob Dechert has wrapped up a fact-finding mission to solve the mystery of the so-called Windsor hum, a persistent low frequency noise that has trigged hundreds of complaints over the past two years.

The hum has annoyed residents of southwest Windsor and a neighbouring county since 2011.

www.cbc.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join